LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going through 'changes' (private with GuardianWolves)

FloralBaby

"Your fine, I'm not mad at you. If I was, you would know trust me, it's just an accident, it happens honestly i don't mind." He told her as he looked at her and continued to clean the mess up and once he was done, he just got up and threw away the thing he had used to clean up the mess. "You should probably go and get cleaned up so that you don't have to sit in your wet things anymore." he told her as he sat down again.

"I could change your diaper if you wanted me to?" He offered as he watched her and got up to follow her in case she wanted him to change her diaper for her instead of having to do it herself as he followed her and waited for her answer.

"Because I wanna help you and make you feel as comfortable and at home as possible while your living here." He told her as he watched her reaction to his offer which might be surprising to her given what she had told him previously about all her previous roommates and her wearing diapers and stuff. He honestly didn't mind because he knew it was something that she couldn't control and therefore was not her fault.

"Uh..well" she looked down at her full diaper and then back at him. "Umm... yeah sure you can change me.." she waddled with him to the room. As he layed a towel down, he helped her sit and lay on it, her diaper leaked as she sat in it. As she layed back with her legs spread, she blushed and looked away.

He nodded and looked at her before proceeding, hoping he was doing it right as he started to change going from what he slightly remembered taking a parenting class even though he didn't have any kids of his own to be a family with.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk