LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going through 'changes' (private with GuardianWolves)

FloralBaby

It was a cool afternoon, around 6pm, and Willow was walking around the apartment complex with her phone in her hand, looking for the address of her new home. She wasnt sure what this guy looked like or personally how he was. All she knew is that she needed a roommate due to insufficient funds. Willow had let her new roommate know about her need for diapers and he seemed pretty open.

Willow had found the number of her apartment. "243..." she said quietly as she walked upstairs. Willow was a very shy girl. She hesitantly knocked on the door, waiting for a response.

A minute or so of waiting for a response the door to the apartment opened and in the doorway stood a man, skinny build, about 6 feet and 3 and a half inches. He was mildly pale and had black hair and greenish-gold eyes "Hi there, you must be Willow, I'm Ryan, it's nice to meet you, come in and get out of the cold why don't you." He said as he looked at her and then stood to the side to invite her inside the house, she seemed to be a pretty nice girl, albeit looking a little nervous and gave her a warm smile to make her feel welcome inside of the apartment. Despite the exterior of the apartment, the inside was actually pretty spacious and had plenty of space for more than one roommate if he really wanted it, but he didn't so that was that.

She looked up at him with her brown eyes Oh good...hes not a weirdo she immediately thought in her head. Willow was short, about 5'2" and long brunette hair. She looked around inside. "This is a nice place" she said quietly. "Its pretty big in here" as she looked back at him 

"Yeah well, I lucked out with this one when I originally was looking for apartments, there is one thing you should know though, the toilets don't work in this apartment, although the bath and shower works just fine. It's the same thing for all the other apartments around here so it's not just me." He said as he showed her around the apartment and if she were to look, she would see several of the rooms had pretty big beds and walk-in closets. Some even had bathrooms connected to them. There were about 12 or so rooms, five of those twelve were bedrooms, the rest were either spare rooms which he had setup with either computers or just as relaxing spaces. the last two rooms were the kitchen and dining room. Once he had shown her the house and shown her to where her room was, he let her get unpacked and told her that she could do what she wanted and if she wanted to hang out to come and find him in one of the computer or relaxing rooms.

She was a little overwhelmed by the size of the house. She immediately felt off when he said none of the bathrooms worked. "But... there's like a million rooms here.. and none of the toilets work....? How do you go to the bathroom?" She quietly asked as he took her to her room. She set down her bags and started to unpack, starting with clothes and diaper stuff. She tried to keep her stuff private because she was embarrassed that he knew she needed them.

At the mention of going to the bathroom when none of the toilets worked, he sorta got shy for a sec and cleared his throat several times before answering her question "Uhm... well I just um...go wherever when I need to go, when I'm out and at a place that has a bathroom with working toilets, I'll use them of course, but um...yeah that's how I do that type of stuff, I have buckets that I use whenever I have to um dump a load if you know what I mean. I'm sorry if that creeps you out or anything, I can understand if you wanna go and look for another place to stay that has a proper working bathroom. I don't wanna put you out any, I'll even pay for your moving costs and stuff if you feel like you don't wanna be around me anymore after finding that out." He said, of course, he was hoping that  she would wanna stay, but as he had experienced, roommates, especially women didn't like that idea so they quickly moved out and he helped them move into their new places.

"Yeah exactly. It sucks sometimes, but the landlady isn't exactly the most cooperative person in the world and sometimes doesn't even recognize that I might need a working toilet for friends that come over and stuff. But regardless I'm happy your here." He says and then gives her a smile and just sits down on the floor against the wall, not particularly looking at her, just sort of staring off in space and definitely not trying to invade her space or anything. Just trying to help her get used to being around him, he wasn't even registering the fact that he might have needed to pee at that moment, but that was normal for him whenever he was at home.

"Yep. Anyways, I'll let you get some sleep, you sound pretty tired." He told her as he got up and left the room to go to his room and lay down for a bit as he was a little tired since he had to prepare for his roommates arrival and he was not a morning person by any means but he was used to it by now because of his job since it required him to work into the early morning hours and sometimes the daytime depending on what shift he was assigned that day.

Willow nodded and looked at him. "Oh! Well, goodnight. See you in the morning". She finished unpacking her things and changed into her pajamas. Getting into bed, she got comfortable and double checked that she had a diaper on. After that, she was able to fall fast asleep.

In the morning Ryan got up and checked his phone to see if the department had sent him the shift assignment for today and sure enough they had, it looked like he was working the evening watch, which meant he would have to be there by 4 at the latest, which didn't give him much time to get to know his new roommate before he had to go to work. He knew he wasn't gonna be back until like early the next morning. He put his phone on his bedside table and went to go knock on his roommates door saying "hey I'm gonna make some breakfast if you want some, so feel free to come down whenever okay." He then walked away without hearing an answer and walked downstairs and into the kitchen before starting on the breakfast for both him and his roommate.

About 20 minutes later,  Willow wakes up and walks to the kitchen. Her diaper was pretty full from all the bedwetting and sagged a bit. She was wearing shorts to cover the diaper but it was obvious to Ryan that her diaper was well used. As she walked into the kitchen, she stretched and yawned. 

"Hey there, have a good night sleep? I'll bet you slept like a curled-up and content cat." He said avoiding the word that was associated with that phrase as he didn't wanna wreck her self-esteem due to the fact that she already wore one aspect of what people would think of when it comes to babies. He would then ask "so, how do you like your eggs? Scrambled? Over-easy? Sunny side up?" He asked as he also cooked some chewy bacon and pancakes. He was making a pretty big breakfast because he knew he was gonna need it for later on for when he went on duty "hey, just to let you know, I have to work today at 4, so I'm probably gonna be leaving here around 3-3:30ish and probably won't be back until early morning like maybe 3 or 4 or 5, 6 at the latest, so if you hear the door open in the early morning at one of the times I listed and think it's someone trying to break in, just know it's me coming in from work okay? I'll write down my cell so that you can contact me if you need something when I'm not around alright. I want you to feel as safe as possible while your living here." He told her as he continued to cook and soon finished making breakfast for both of them and set it down on the table before getting himself something to drink which was some apple juice and water and set it down on the table and telling her what they had available to drink and waited for her to sit down before he would start to eat his breakfast.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

"Good morning" Willow said tiredly. She took a seat at the kitchen table. She looked up at him with her drowsy eyes "Ummm....over easy please.." she said quietly as she stretched once again.

She nodded while he was talking about his work duties.  "Yeah that sounds good, thanks for letting me know in advance." 

"I'll take some water please,  thank you" she said as she sprinkled some salt and pepper on her eggs and started cutting her pancakes up.

"No problem, I figured it's better to let you know so that you didn't feel like I had left you alone without a reason you know? Your not much of a morning person either are you? Don't worry I'm the same way and know exactly how you feel." He said as he sat down with his juice and began to dig into his plate of food before managing to finish his food and drink before taking them to the sink and washing them and sitting back down again and checking his phone and responding to various text messages he had on his phone and then put them away and asked "So, what happened that made you have to get a roommate? Not that I'm trying to pry or anything, I'm just wondering what happened you know?" He waited for her response while keeping his phone away.

She nodded in agreement towards not being a morning person. She drank her water and took a bite of her pancakes. "Oh.. well I couldn't afford the rent at my last place and my last roommate was tired of paying it for me.........she also wasnt too keen on the whole 'me wearing diapers' thing...." she said as she got quieter.

"Ah okay, makes sense and I feel sorry for you that you had to go through an experience like that. Your roommate should have been more understanding, but meh, it's life." He said as he continued to eat, trying to think of something else to talk about since he had never really talked with his roommates or even his partners when he was on patrol, except when needed of course. He usually had a very hard time talking to women, as he had found out, so he usually just kept to himself unless someone engaged him first or asked him a question that he needed to answer.

Willow quietly ate her food for a bit, also trying to find something to say. She felt like she was making him awkward with the content of the discussion but she wanted to make sure. 

"Sooo... you're okay with me wearing diapers..?" She said quietly again. 

"Yeah, I'm fine with it, if I wasn't then I wouldn't have put what I did in the advert for a roommate. I honestly don't care if you wear diapers or not, it's your body and if you feel you need or wanna wear them, then go ahead, I'm not gonna judge you on that or force you to do something that you don't wanna do." He said as he asked "So, what do you do for work? I can't imagine you get paid very well if you need a roommate to help you out with expenses and stuff." He said as he looked at her and hoped for a response.

She's had to go to the bathroom since she woke up and rn her need to go was increasing drastically. Willow had an extremely small and overactive bladder so she has to go all the time. She squeezed her thighs together to be polite. 

"Well...." she took another drink of her water, which is just adding insult to injury " I work from home. I pretty much make designs for companies big and small.." she started shaking her leg.  "And the money is rough because theres a lot of competition and it's hard to get someone that wants a design from you.." she stuck her hand in between her legs but not obvious enough to tell. 

"Ah, so your self-employed, that's nice, wish I could have that ability, but with the way my finances are currently, I just don't think that is gonna work out for me too well. I work for law enforcement in the city myself, so yeah...take that for what you will." He said as he didn't notice her sticking her hands in between her legs, but also knew she had a diaper on, but maybe she didn't use it last night or change it, but he didn't wanna get that deep with her since it might make her uncomfortable and that was not something he was trying to do to his roommate at the moment.

As he sat there and talked, she really couldnt concentrate anymore and had to go now

She attempted squeezing her legs tighter but she felt her self start to leak into the padding. She now put both hands inbetween her legs "I thought law enforcement makes a decent amount of money..?" She said shakily. 

Then her body was rejecting her attempts to hold it and she started wetting herself at the kitchen table. As stated before, her diaper was full from the night before so the sodden padding on the pull- up couldnt hold much more and a puddle was forming in the dining chair right under her. Soon, Ryan was able to hear her pee overflow onto the tile floor, making loud trickling noises. 

"Nah, that's more a field supervisor or even a watch commander, but not a normal patrol officer though." He said as he heard the overflowing of liquid and didn't say anything and just got up to get something to clean up the puddle that was forming and came back before starting to clean it up for her knowing that the chair was most likely wet as well and would need to be washed down with a garden hose later, for now, he just cleaned up the mess in silence.

Willows face was extremely red and she stared at the mess she had made. "I-Im so sorry!!" She said shakily "I-I......." she sat there in her overflowed pull-up trying to find the words to say. Her shorts were drenched and she needed more than just a change of clothes. When he started to silently clean the mess, she thought he was mad at her. "I couldn't hold it...." she said in a child- like tone.