LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Sheppard family (family role play private with Squiregirl18)

Anyone2

Maddie smiled nodding. “Yes Brandon I remember and yes I can look after you like that” She pulled him close rubbing his back again. “Did you use your diaper yet? If you did I’ll change you and then we can do what we used to.” Maddie said back speaking softly to him thinking about to when she first started to take care of her younger siblings after their mom left. Yes it was hard but she loved it always wanting to be there for them.

Maddie smiled moving him just a little on her lap to look at his diaper to see if it did need to be changed. “Well looks like someones going to need a-“ Maddie stopped there hearing her phone ring. Without looking Maddie picked it up. “Hello?” She asked while rubbing her little bothers back like she used to when he was little.

“Oh Liam love I didn’t know it was you at first. Everything is fine I just won’t be in school for a bit…my dad needs more help and the school agreed that I could stay home for a few months to help when needed.” Maddie said back as she held her phone to her face while moving to carry Brandon to the bathroom to change him into a fresh diaper.

Maddie rolled her eyes playfully at her bother. “Yes I will miss you but you can always come over. See my siblings and hang out. Maybe help some too?” Maddie said back moving to put her phone on speaker and then to move Brandon to the changing table. “Please don’t move Brandon” She said quietly to him