LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Someone to Roleplay with

Milky baby

Hello my name is Tasha and I love to roleplay in my free time. I'm looking for people to roleplay with on different apps like google hangouts, whatsapp, discord, telegram, messanger, kik and here as the last resort if you don't have any of those. I'm also a switch but mostly prefer to the little than the mommy. Sometimes I am willing to play as the mommy. Males are more than welcome to join but they have to be willing to play as a Female if they want to be a caregiver.
Here are some of the scenes i've come up with :
1) Forced Baby/Little Girl
So my idea for this role play was our characters are ether friends... or close Co workers.... Yourself character has always wanted a baby/little girl of her own and has fallen in love or taken a fancy toy character...
So she takes my character forces her.. and grooms her into being her baby/little girl.. and when she doesn't do as mommy wants she punishes her... etc.. calling her mommy, taking a dummy, obeying orders,breastfeeding and etc. .
Yes this would include age play.
Please message me to discuss this role play further :)

2)Dominant Woman
kinky dominant woman with a strong and powerful imagination to do a forced regression role-play where you would regress me all the way to complete adult babyhood against my will . I thought we could start with normal characters such as teacher student with me as a student . Then at some point You kind of drug and kidnap me And force regress me to complete adult babyhood against m'y Will . All m'y adult abilities Being taken away Step by Step as i cant do anything about it . Would You like something that kind?

3) Doctor/Patient
I come in as a new patient for a physical exam and you are secretly a mommy dom looking for a little girl the minute you see me you know that you want me as your little girl no matter what.\

4) Sugar Mommy/Sugar Baby
You have always wanted a child but cant have any kids because of a medical condition so you decide to make a post online saying that you a looking for a new sugar baby that you just want to love on and spoil like crazy but also treat like a small child in return i do what ever you want me to do.

5 Boss/Assitant
You recently found out you can't have kids.You've always wanted kids. And i am your assitant/ close friend and one day you decide to call me into your office and give me a offer i cant refuse.

6) Concerned Sister/ Best Friend/ Boss/ Coworker
This can go a few ways, A concerned sibling, best friend, or coworker, etc. Any who you being to notice how stressed out I am, and decided that I needed to relax. I refuse your help at first, telling you i am okay but that wont cut it. You learn about ageplay and decided thats what i need based on my stress levels and childhood. you invite me and that's where you gently but with a firm hand try to get me to attempt this lifestyle. I let you do as please and you tell me to give it a week and its really so bad we could let it go and move on like nothing happened. Slowly but surely i start to enjoy it.

7) Babysitter
where the babysitter is female celebrity and forces me to be a babygirl sand forces me to breastfeed from them while she watches me over the summer. The celebrity has to be under 35 i will make some exceptions depending on the celebrity The rp must include : FORCED BREASTFEEDING FORCED AGEPLAY You playing a female celebrity.

8) Best Friend
where we could be best friends and im going to spend the whole summer at your house since both are parents are going to be away. So the first night you put a muscle relaxant in my drink to make me wet the bed. You do it two more times and you decide enough is enough so you force me into diapers and to be you babygirl and breastfeed.

If your interested please let me know by messaging in the comments section or by pming me on here and we can talk more. or messaging on kik at lovetorp365 Also please let me know the following and i will let you know if your in or not.
Name:
Time Zone
Little/Caregiver/Switch:
Little Age:
Sexual or Non Sexual :
Celebrity Choice
Scene Choice:
Username:
If you dont message me with the list ive left i will not respond to you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I am interested I'm on messenger and instagram 

I love the idea of teachers students 

name :James

little age :1

no sexual

time zone Canada montreal -1

as caregiver I'm much more little 

celebrity choice :Michael Jackson 

scene 2 version teacherstudents 

username on messenger:james-William shelling  or here babyponyjames