LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When life hands you a family.

elfowl

He looked behind him and found his daughter crying, he lifts her up into his arms and calms her down, wiping her tears away "It's okay sweetheart, Daddy is right here, if anything bad happened, then daddy would fix it. Don't cry because there's nothing to be afraid of as long as I'm here. So, let's wipe those tears away." He told her as he continued to wipe her tears away until he saw her not crying anymore and was completely calmed down and then went to sit down with her next to his sister and his brother-in-law with his little girl so that she could get to meet her aunt and uncle and cousins while still being able to feel safe on daddy's lap. He tried to get Liz to interact with her cousins and aunt and uncle, he wanted her to get along with her new family and the only way that was gonna happen was if she tried to interact with her family, even if it was people she was a little bit afraid of at the current moment.

Sarah and David simply smile as Daddy picks me up and wipes away my tears until I'm calm,  Sarah plays with alice, bouncing her around and keeping her occupied, while David simply holds and rocks Jessica.

I slowly calm down in Daddy's arms, when I'm fully calm he carries me to the couch, and sits between the other two adults, putting three adults in a row with three little girls in their laps.  I cling to his chest, and cautiously look from side to side, seeing the faces of my cousins.

Alice stares back in wonder, while David whispers in Jessica's ear, who then gives me a big toothy grin.  "Hey.  I'm Jessica.  Daddy says we're cousins.  We're nice.  Promise."

"I'm Alice"  Alice supplies after her sister leads.  She grins as well, a bit less toothily, since some of hers are missing. 

I smile at both of them, and manage to quietly murmur.  "I'm Liz."

Sarah and David both smile and give approving looks to Daddy.

Jessica and Alice both wriggle a little bit.  David leans in to whisper to Jessica, as Alice leans back to whisper to Susan.

Jessica shakes her head, and Susan whispers back to Alice.  Alice whispers back a little louder.  "I wanna go with Uncle Logan!"

Sarah sighs and looks at Logan.  "Logan, would you mind taking Alice to go potty.  She wants to go with you."  Sarah's tone indicates that she knows that it's no use arguing with her.  David's eye rolls, sigh indicates that he disagrees.

"Me too!"  Jessica speaks up.

"I though you said you didn't have to go?"  David says incredulously.

"Sure, I don't mind taking them. Come on girls, let's go potty now." He said as he got up leaving Liz with her aunt and uncle since she hadn't said anything about needing to go potty while he took Jessica and Alice to go potty. He took both girls to the bathroom downstairs and let Alice go first before Jessica would be able to go potty since usually if Alice didn't go first, she would have an accident as far as he had seen. As soon as Alice finished going potty, he got Jessica onto the potty and helped Alice wash her hands and sent her back to her mommy and waited for Jessica to finish and then helped her washed her hands and brought her back to her mommy and daddy and went to where Liz was and sat back down with his brother and sister "So, how long are you here for before you have to leave?" He asked Sarah and David as he looked at Liz wondering if she wanted or needed to go potty.

As Logan is helping the girls go potty he almost certainty notices that both girls are wearing pullups, and that not only have the butterfly wetness indicators disappeared, but both of them are pretty yellow, and sagging a good bit.

I don't like sitting alone with Sarah and David, and really wish that Daddy had taken me with him as well.  They ask me about my past, and I give them vague noncommittal answers until they give up.  They ask me how I like living with Daddy, and I light up, starting to tell them all about the time Daddy and I have spent together, playing, going to the movies and the park, him buying me stuffies and toys, and how nice and caring he is.

I'm glad when Daddy comes back with my two cousins, this time Jessica running ahead so she can climb onto Sarah's lap first,  Alice isn't far behind her, and David scoops her up.  She wines more than a bit, but quiets down as David shushes her, and gives her a stern look.

"We can only really stick around for another hour or so.  We just wanted to make sure that things were settled a bit here before leaving."  Answers Sarah

David looks between the three little girls.  "Are you sure you'll be able to handle them?  I know this is asking a lot, and there are places we can call, the army will help us handle it if you're not sure."

I grin as Daddy puts me on his lap again, and snuggle into him.  I feel a little bit of a urge to go potty, but I don't want to interrupt the grownups.  I fidget a little very occasionally to help myself hold it.

"Yeah I'm sure, besides I've dealt with worse, so it's not a problem besides, I would like it very much if Liz here was able to get to know the rest of the family since she is gonna be my daughter now. I just hope I'll be able to come back to the family for the family events such as Xmas, Thanksgiving, etc. Especially since this years holiday's are gonna be especially memorable for both me and Liz since it will be the first one that she gets to spend the holidays with a proper family. Plus I want to see her grow up big and strong and know of her family, especially you two." He told David as he continued to keep Liz on his lap and knew he was gonna be asked about Liz's backstory as far as how he found and rescued her, so he started to tell them "I remember the night I found this sweet little girl, I was walking home with groceries from the groceries as I normally do on Sundays since I needed to get some exercise anyways that day. As I was walking, I had decided to take a walk through the alley and at first I wasn't sure what I had seen as I walked back and there she was, this small, sweet child, she was holding a full baguette in her hand, I got down on her level and talked to her and after that, invited her home so that she could have a meal and a nice place to sleep. The next day, I took her out to play and get a toy for her, a couple of days of doing this routine minus the toys and eventually she asked me to be her daddy and I accepted and that's the story of how I met and rescued Liz.

David simply looks between Logan and Liz in silence, feeling so bad for both of them, but entirely unsure what to say.

Sarah grimaces, thinking over her words carefully, then sighs and speaks.  "Logan, I...  Look, Mom may come around.  I don' see how she couldn't love Liz... but then again, I don't see how the two of you could have gotten to the point where you are now either.

The talk of Daddy being on the outs with his family, and of my past makes me very uncomfortable.  "Daddy, may I go play in my room?  I wanna show Jessica and Alice my toys."

"I mean, I'm sorry for the confusion, I really am but I didn't want to be in that position with mom, but regardless I just wanna make sure Liz and my family are safe. But it's always good to see you two and the girls. I'll be fine taking care of them, I promise." He said as he didn't wanna make them upset and then take back their decision to let him watch the girls for a whole half a year because they didn't trust him or something and eventually wouldn't wanna speak to him anymore like his mother had done previously. He did let Liz go to her room to play while he talked with David and Sarah trying to sort out whatever confusion they had and answered their questions as best he could without confusing them anymore than he might have done.

David spoke up, "I'm sorry Logan, Sarah,  I hope I'm not putting my foot in my mouth, or opening old wounds, but what happened between you and your mother Logan?  I honestly don't know your mother all that well, so you may need to fill me in a bit more than you think.  But from what I've gotten to know about you, and what Sarah has told me I think I'll end up on your side of whatever this mess is.

Sarrah simply looked at Logan, this was his story to tell or not tell

Up in my room, I show off my stuffies, telling Jessica and Alice all about them, their birthdays, faveourtie foods, and what kinds of adventures they like.

"Oh that, well I remember it was a nice day and both me and Sarah were with our mom at one of the thanksgiving dinners we normally go to this one was particularly memorable, both for good reasons and bad reasons. So, me and Sarah were at the party, everyone had just finished dinner and we were talking to our cousins like we normally do when we are there. I remember right before we were gonna leave the party, remember this was when I was 19 and my sister was 2 years younger than me at 17, she was a year away from graduating high school at the time and I had just graduated from high school the previous year and was working for a bit to make some money before I would eventually go and get my degree in computer technology. Anyways, as we were leaving I remember my mother telling me something that I will never forget and that will stick with me and probably my sister for the rest of our days, she quite vividly told me out of nowhere and for no good reason, as far as I know anyways since she never gave me a reason, but she told me that I was a disgrace, a wuss and that unlike me, my sister was going to do something that was bigger than herself, which is the day I found out my sister had enlisted into the military, which I was proud of my sister for, but it didn't matter to her, she told me that I shouldn't be a coward, that what I had decided to go to school for was nothing but a disgrace, just because I didn't wanna work in the family business like my cousins were doing, which at the time, was a restaurant, it still is, hear it's very nice. But regardless, she broke my heart, she embarrassed me in front of the whole family, nothing was said to defend me, nobody, not even my cousins or aunts and uncles wanted to do a damn thing to help me. It was probably for the best, but my sister probably would have been ripped into as well if she had done anything now that I think about it. After that day, She made me leave, I went to go stay with a friend of mine, and eventually got my own place and then got my degree and here I am, slightly 7 years later and severed from the family like chopped liver. So, that's the story of what happened." He told David as he looked and saw his sister's face"I'm sorry...I shouldn't have gone off like I did, but it's true."

Sarah is quiet for a moment.  Then looks her brother in the eyes.  "Logan.  Don't be sorry.  I should have gone off like that the day that happened.  But... I was scared... I didn't want what had just happened to you to happen to me...  I was more of a coward than you could possibly have been..."

"This Thanksgiving,   And this Christmas,  And every Birthday for any of the six of us, I want to spend them with you and Liz.  If you want that to be with the rest of our family as well, then I'll make sure they let you come.  If you don't want to make things awkward, then It'll just be the six of us, Okay?  Your place or ours."

"I'm sure you'll be more than enough of one for her, but Liz deserves a family.  and if you'll let us, I'd like to be that for her."

David stand up and crosses over to Sarah, squatting down in front of the couch, and placing an arm around her shoulders.  "I'm with her on this.  Damn man, I had absolutely no idea.  No one deserves that.  Especially not you."

"Thanks sis, I appreciate it and I would prefer that our family of six stay the way it is right now, I don't wanna make it awkward for the rest of the family, but I do want mom to be able to come and see her adopted-grandchild that she probably doesn't know she has at the moment." He told her as he nodded at David and agreed with him before saying "Let's do our best to raise the girls the best we can within our little family. Now, I noticed Jessica and Alice both were wearing protection and the last time they were over, they hadn't been wearing protection, so why is that Sarah, did something happen to the girls bladders or something?" He asked his sister as he looked at her and continued to wonder why Jessica and Alice were wearing protection instead of panties.

At the mention of the girls wearing protection David sighs and goes to sit back down on the other side of the couch, clearly not happy with the situation, crossing his arms over his chest and looking away from his wife.

Sarah sighs, and rubs the back of her neck.  "Honestly I'm not completely sure.  They can't seem to hold it for more than a minute or two these days, neither of them, and they're so scared of going to the bathroom alone that sometimes they won't even tell you they need to go until it's too late to get them there.  And they're absolutely terrified of public toilets, they won't use them no matter what.  Quite frankly I was relieved that they wanted and were willing to use the potty here."  She drops her voice to a whisper.  "And sometimes, I honestly believe that they like the feel of wetting themselves."

"Wow? Really? I didn't even expect this to be honest. I wonder what caused them to stop wanting to use the bathroom on their own? Actually now that you mention it Liz is the same way and has been for a bit." He said as he dropped his voice to a whisper as well "I dont think they enjoy it so much as they might be using it as a coping mechanism for something they might not have wanted to tell you two about for one reason or another even though you are their parents. I'm not defending them or anything or even that they shouldn't use the toilet, because they should. But let's try and figure out exactly what is happening and why as far as what you two described and then from there we can work towards a solution with them. Although the solution might not be one either of you will like, just be prepared for that Sarah and David." He told them both before returning to his normal voice.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Sarah seemed on board immediately, nodding and saying "Whatever you think is best Logan."

David on the other hand had concerned.  "What in the world do you mean 'we might not like the solution'  Are you saying you'd just have them keep wetting their pullups  and sitting around in them so that they get rashes?  or what, putting them back in diapers?  They can't keep wetting themselves forever, the'll never get anywhere in this world like that.  They have to grow up, and either learn to hold it, or get used to using the potty wherever they happen to be."  David seems indignant, and on the verge of anger.

"David please!"  Sarah interjected, raising her voice a bit.  "They may have a medical problem, and public toilets can be very disgusting, it's not like they can stand up to pee like you can."  She turns back to Logan.  "If there's anything you can do to help, please do.  I just want my girls to be happy and healthy."

David sits back on the sofa, mumbling to himself, and crossing his arms over his chest.  "What about when they have to start changing out for PE in high school?  What then?  It's social suicide."

"What I mean by you might not like the solution, is that something might happen that we might not like the outcome of. Is all I am saying. Sarah, David is right, we need to find a way to get the girls start using the bathroom again so that they dont have to suffer in their education or social standing. High school can be brutal if the girls are found to have a problem. But at the same time David, if it's a medical problem that they might have, they might be able to still do a PE and change into gym clothes without being embarrassed by anyone. There are ways to get around that. I'm not saying they can't take PE because they need to since girls and boys should have equal amounts of exercise during school time, but there are girls that have problems same as Jessica and Alice and are still able to fully participate in Gym class and not being embarrassed by their peers. When I was in school, my graduating class had at least a couple of girls with that problem and they were able to participate in Gym and still keep their social standings the way they were. Sarah might have even known one or two of them. What I'm saying is, we shouldn't judge their problem just because it's something we can't understand at the moment, we as parents have to be accepting and loving of our kids problems and all, which I am not criticizing any parenting because I know my sister and she is a great parent and I am a hundred percent sure that you are a great parent as well David, we just need to approach this in a different manner than we are coming from." He told him.

David sighs,  "I'm sorry Logan, I know we all want what's best for the girls.  If you can't tell I was against putting them back in pullups but Sarah insisted it would be fine.  and even I have to admit they've improved, they aren't wetting their pants all the time anymore, and they've gotten a lot more confident and outgoing... not that that means much, but it's progress."

At this moment, Jessica, and Alice, I run down the stairs and into the living room.  "Mommy, Daddy.  Can I please go get Sylivia out of the car to show Liz?"

"And 'Phanty"  Alice adds.

I walk down the stairs behind them, walking into the living room after they ask.

"Sure girls."  Says David with a smile.  "Let's go get your suitcases while we're at it okay?"

"Okay!"  Say the girls in chorus as they follow their Dad out to the car.

"Sylvia and 'Phanty are the girls stuffed Pegasus, and elephant"  explains Sarah, as she stands up to go help her husband.

"I could definitely tell, but at least its progress and let's continue that progress is all I am saying." He said as he saw the girls come down the stairs and ask their mommy and daddy if they can get what he could only assume were either stuffed animals or pets that had been brought with them. When Sarah confirmed it, he nodded and turned his attention to Liz "Hey there, you having fun with your cousins? Did you show them your dragon and other toys we got you yesterday?" He asked as he got down on her level and gave her a hug, hoping that Liz was able to get along with Alice and Jessica while he was talking with his sister and her husband about Jessica and Alice's protection and how they can find a solution to it.

I grin at Daddy as he asks about Jessica and Alice.  "I did Daddy, we played for a bit, but then they wanted to go get their toys so we could all play together."  I explain.  "They're lots of fun, they're really good at pretending."

After a few minutes, David and Sarah return with two suitcases, one pink, one purple, their daughters each clutching a stuffed animal with big grins.  "Where should we put these?"  David asks Logan, referring to the suitcases.

"That's really good sweetheart, I'm glad you girls are having fun." He told her as he heard David ask where to put the suitcases and stood up and motioned for him to follow over to the other spare room he had since the room that he used to let his nieces and nephews stay in was now Liz's room. It was still child-themed though, just more baby-proofed than child-proofed. The house was child-proofed and had been when he first got it.

David and Sarah follow with Jessica and Alice in tow.  When they reach their room, and get everything put away.  Alice pulls on the hem of Sarah's jeans and asks.  "What room are you and Daddy staying in?"

Sarah sighs, knowing what's coming next, but crouches down to Alice's level.  "Mommy and Daddy aren't staying Sweetie, we have to go away for a while.  We told you this, remember?  But you and your sister are going to stay with Uncle Logan and your cousin Liz.  Won't that be fun."

Jessica immiedieately gets verry worried as she begins to understand what this means.  Alice is a little bit slow on the uptake and simply stares at Sarah in confusion for a little bit, before asking "C-can't w-we come with y-you?"

Sarah sighs, and shakes her head.  "I'm sorry sweetie, but where Mommy and Daddy are going may be dangerous, so you have to stay here to be safe.  Okay?"

Jessica had started crying but now really lets loose, running up to Sarah and clinging on to her hard.  Alice starts bawling, and shouting.  "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!  DON'T GO!!  STAY HERE, STAY WITH US!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE  US MOMMY!!"

David and Sarah sigh, the latter shooting an apologetic look towards Logan.  "I was really hoping we were going to avoid this, and it looked like we were going to.  You sure you're gonna be able to handle them?"

"I'm okay, honest. I'll make sure that the girls are treated like princesses but still remember that their mommy and daddy love them." He told Sarah as he got down on Alice's and Jessica's level and took Jessica nearby into his arms while staying nearby Sarah and David and cuddled her while trying to calm her down and assure her that her mommy and daddy were gonna come back to take care of them. He also brought Alice close and did the same for both girls that he had done for Jessica.

Sarah and David both smile at Logan's words,  "Thank you Logan.  I really mean it."  Says David.

Jessica and Alice calm down in Logan's arms, but don't stop crying or clinging to Sarah.

Sarah kisses both girls, and tells them.  "I love you my sweet girls, be good for Uncle Logan.  Daddy and I have to leave."

This brings another long wailing cry of "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"  From both girls, as Sarah slowly stands up and then with Logan's help extracts herself from the girls' clutches.

She and David walk out to their car and wave goodbye to their girls trusting Logan to keep a strong hold on them.

At the last moment Jessica turns around to Logan, and cries.  "Uncle Logan!  Make them stop!  Make them come back!"

"Jessica sweetheart, I know its hard, but mommy and daddy have to go to dangerous places and stay there for a while. If they had the choice to do so, I know that they would stay here with you girls and continue to be with you. But unfortunately they can't do what you want them to do, which is to stay. I promise they're gonna come back and they're going to come back and then all of you will be reunited again." He told her as he hugged both girls as close as he could without squishing them.

"It's not faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrr"  Jessica wails, and sobs into Logan's chest.  Alice joins her sister in wailing, but with fewer coherent words.  Both girls turn and hug Logan as tightly as they can, drawing off of him for any amount of comfort they can squeeze out of him.

Seeing the scene, and with their parents starting the car and pulling away, I walk over to Daddy and my cousins, and hug them as well, trying to be comforting to the two girls who are going to stay with us now.