LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When life hands you a family.

elfowl

I hug Daddy tightly feeling exhausted and drained from the event of the bathroom, thankfully he wipes between my legs, and caries me to wash my hands, then dresses me for bed, and makes sure I have Valfore.  I fall asleep shortly after my head hits the pillow.

During the night I dream mostly pleasant dreams of playing with Daddy, riding dragons, and flying through the air.  but then dark storm clouds come, and it starts to rain, soaking me completely.  I hear two giggling voices, and a pair of hands comes from either side, and they grab Daddy, running away with him.  I cry out for them to bring him back, but they don't and I'm left all alone again.

I awaken with a start from the nightmare, breathing hard and crying a little.  I notice that I feel wet, and not just down between my legs, but all over, I look down with bleary eyes and see that I wet the bed, and it seems like it's completely soaked.  Realizing what I've done only makes me cry harder.

Even though Logan is a heavy sleeper most of the time, he soon wakes when he hears crying coming from his daughters room. He goes to check on her and feels the bed all wet and he goes over taking her out of bed "hey hey now, what's wrong sweetheart? Did you have a nightmare and wet the bed? Don't worry I'm not mad, let's just get you cleaned up and you can sleep with daddy tonight okay? We will get rid of that icky feeling in your clothes." He said as he notes how bad the bed was soaked, luckily he remembers that the bed he had on there is a special type of mattress that has a sorta built in protection sheet that will make sure the mattress isn't ruined and can dry overnight.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

I don't notice Daddy entering the room as I cry, until he has me lifted out of the bed in his arms.  I cling to him hard, as i continue to cry, and blubber.  "B-but then I'll just g-get y-your bed wet!"  I sob into his shoulder not able to control my breathing, or the anguish in my voice.  Once i manage to calm down a little, I tell him... "I d-did have a nightmare... it was awful... they c-came and they took you away... and t-they left me all alone."  I cling hard to Daddy, refusing to let go of him as he tries to undress me, 

"Who came sweetheart? I wouldn't let anyone take you away from me or anyone that would take me away from you. I'll always be right here for you and I will always love you. I promise I will never ever leave you and never ever love you any less for any reason okay. Your my special little dragon and nothing will change that okay? Not your cousins, not my family, not even the big bad government will ever change what I feel for you and how I see you, which is as my little girl who's amazing and happy and fun and just happy to finally have a daddy of her very own." He told her as he looked at her and undressed her.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

"I-I don't know, somebody..."  I answer when first asked 'who came'.  I listen closely to Daddy as I continue to cling to him tightly.  I calm down a little as he reassures me that no one will ever take me away from him.  and slowly I admit... "I think it was my cousins in the dream Daddy..."  I continue to cling to him, not letting go even as he tries to take off my shirt.

"All right sweetheart, I'm still here though, for now let's get you cleaned up okay?" He said as he started the bath and waited for the water to get warm and fill up the bathtub while he finished stripping her and then put her in the bath and shut off the water as it finished filling the tub and then just started to wash he and get her all cleaned. Once she was completely clean, he got her out of the tub and wrapped her up in the big fluffy towel and handed her back her toy and then brought her back looking around for some more pjs that she can wear and dressing her in those when he found them and brought her with him to bed and got in it with her and fell asleep once both of them were in and under the covers.

I nod at his words, and let go just enough to let him undress me.  When he drops me int the tub I reach out to him, and whimper, but calm down as he starts cleaning me.  I calm down some more as the water relaxes me, and happily let him pick me up in the big fluffy towel as he dries me off.  I'm surprised, but delighted when Daddy hands me back Valfore, and am please to see that I didn't get her wet too.  He finds me some new PJs and then carries me to bed with him, covering us both up.  "Daddy... aren't you worried that I'll wet your bed too?"  I mumble sleepily, my eyes more than half closed,  I'm not sure if Daddy heard me at all, as I drift off to sleep.

My dreams are more pleasant this time around, just me and Daddy, and Valfore, all playing in a field.

He sleeps until morning and then wakes up checking his bed and finding no wet spots anywhere not even anywhere around his daughter or on her clothes which meant that she probably needed to potty, but for now he was gonna let her sleep and not worry about it at the moment since she had a nightmare last night so she needs the extra sleep to make up for the lost sleep she had from the night before. He sits up in bed and remains quiet until he thinks that he hears her stir a little bit and looks over to where she is sleeping and sees that she is indeed moving beneath the sheets and her toy still clutched in her hands.

I stir a bit, my eyes slowly opening.  I don't recognize where I am at first, but for some reason I feel safe.I roll over and see Daddy in the bed beside me, and a smile spreads across my face.  "Hey Daddy!" I murmur softly, with a grin.  Just then a grimace crosses my face, as my bladder sent a jolt of overstretched pain to my brain.  I instinctively clamp down on my bladder, which just makes it hurt worse, and I whimper.  I can tell I'm seconds away from losing it completely.  "Daddy!"  I say much louder, fear and desperation in my voice.  "I gotta go potty!  Real bad!"  I can't move at all with how full my bladder is without risking losing it, and wetting all over myself, and Daddy's bed.

"Alright baby, come on let's get you to the potty." He said as he picked her up and tried to get her over to the potty quickly before pulling everything down and putting her on the potty and waiting for her to start pottying. While he waits, he tries to think about some fun things that they can do today, he certainly wants to take her clothes shopping and maybe let her get some more toys and get a toy chest for her to keep all her toys in. He was definitely gonna have to get her either some extra strength type undergarment that she can wear that will be able to hold an accident and make the impact of her accident less on her and will help her to feel better about her accidents when she is asleep.

Thankfully Daddy gets me over to the potty before I have an accident, and pulls everything down, before siting me down.  I bear down, and try to push out the pee, but it's just not coming.  I push again and it hurts.  I let out a small yelp of pain.  I whimper, and then whine "Daddyyyyy.  I can't do it..."  I frown up at him for a few moment, and then moan.  "I need you to help me Daddyyyyy...  Like you did yesterday..."  I whimper again, closing my eyes, and clenching my belly, doubling over, as a painful spasm from my bladder is sent through my body.

He went over to the sink and turned on the water full blast so that it could help her potty and also went over and lightly rubbed her bladder until he thought he heard a trickle and stepped back to wait for her to finish. Once she was finished, he took her off the potty and redressed her and then had her wash her hands and took her down to get some breakfast before asking "So, what do dragons eat for breakfast hm? Because I don't know what a dragon likes to eat and doesn't like to eat for it's food." He said as he looked at her and waited to see what she wanted for breakfast this morning as he continued to think about what fun stuff they could go and do, he should also get her the things he needed to get her like clothes and maybe some new toys and stuff. He also needed to check the mail anyways just in case he got something from the state regarding Liz's adoption since it was very likely that the state knew that he had adopted Liz and had already sent the paperwork that he needed in order to verify that she was now indeed his permanent adopted daughter.

I whimper, and moan until Daddy massages my bladder, and it's finally able to relax, and I feel the relief of being able to go potty,  I gasp, and breathe hard, all the tension in my body slowly dissipating.  The stream pours out of me, loud and heavy, thundering into the bowl of the potty, until finally my bladder is empty.  Daddy picks me up and dresses me again, having me wash my hands, then carries me to the table for breakfast.  I ponder what it is that dragons eat for breakfast, taking the question very seriously.  "um... I dunno.  Sheep?  maybe some villagers?  I know they don't like eating vegitables... I know they like pizza, everybody likes pizza."

"Well I don't think I have any villagers or sheep to eat and pizza isn't something your supposed to have for breakfast, would you be willing to have eggs and bacon for breakfast?" He asked her in a playful tone indicating that in some way he was playing with her, but wasn't trying to encourage her being a dragon all the time. He waited for her answer before he would start to make breakfast for them setting her down and letting her play with her toy for a bit while he made breakfast. He soon finished it and set their plates down on the dining room table and went to go get them both some apple juice to drink and poured the juice into two glasses before putting the bottle away and placing both glasses on the table and taking Liz to the table and setting her on the chair again and sitting down to eat with her since he had already set the table as well.

I pretend to think over Daddy's offer for a few seconds, then look at him with mock disdain.  "I suppose that will have to do."  then i grin and burst out into a fit of giggles.  I play while Daddy make dinner, then happily take the plate of food and apple juice, and begin eating.  "Thank you Daddy!"  I say as i dig in, munching happily on the eggs and bacon, and drinking thirstily from all the peeing I've been doing.

He eats his food and drinks his juice starting to wonder why his little girl's bladder is acting like it has been and wonders if maybe she has had the problem before but never noticed until she drank a super-sized drink. He knows that she's gonna have to go potty at least a couple more times today and probably very soon with the way she is drinking the apple juice before the lemonade is completely flushed out of her system and her bladder will return to normal, at least that's what he hopes, he's not sure if it will return to normal or not, but for now, he ignores it and just focuses on eating, soon finishing both his food and drink before he takes his plate to the sink and her plate as well as soon as she is done and then tells her the plans for the day "So, I think today we should go and maybe get you some clothes of your own so that you can have a couple of sets of your own clothes and pjs. Now, I know this isn't what your gonna wanna hear and I certainly don't consider you anything less than a sweet little girl by needing this, but maybe we should get you some type of...protection to help with your bed wetting, You will only wear these at night for now unless you start having enough daytime accidents that warrant you having them for the day as well, but for now we will just use them for bedtime okay? Also, we can get you some toys that are your own so that way you have more to play with besides Valfore here, not to say that Valfore is a bad toy or anything, I just think that maybe you should have a couple of extra toys to play with and somewhere to keep them so that when your playing and don't wanna play with them anywhere you have a safe place to keep them without fear of something bad happening to them. After that, we can try and find something fun to do, like going to the park, going to the movies, etc." He told her as he waited for her answer.

I smile happily while Daddy suggests that we get me some new clothes.  "I would like that a lot Daddy!"  I croon, then hesitate a bit as I feel Daddy's hesitation, and he suggests me wearing protection at night.  "W... would it keep the bed dry?"  I ask trepidly.  "If you think I need to, then I'll do it.  It's okay."  I then listen carefully.  "More toys would be nice Daddy.  Valfore could use more friends to play with."  I wait for him to finish, and then say "I'd like to watch a movie."

"All right then a movie it is and yes it would help to keep the bed dry at night and help to make the accidents happen less often, plus it will be easier for changes as they can simply be pulled off and then a new one can quickly be put on again as well as they can be pulled down if you wanna use the potty instead of the protection, it's kinda like undies in a way." He said as he told her to stay there for a minute and went to check the mail and when he did, he saw the undeniable label from the states child protective services agency and took it inside with him along with all the other mail and opened up the package as he took out each document and looked it up and it did indeed officially state that Liz was now his adopted daughter permanently and his heart skipped a beat before he went to go and put the mail away and return to Liz and get her dressed to go out for a while.

I nod as Daddy describes the protection and notice something strange in Daddy's wording.  "If they can be pulled down so I can use the potty instead of the protection, does that mean I can use the protection instead of the potty too?"  I take another bite as Daddy tells me to stay at the table, and eat happily.  I finish off my breakfast and the juice as Daddy walks back in.  I still feel thirsty for some reason, and hold my glass up to Daddy.  "Daddy?  May I please have some more Apple Juice?"

When he comes back she asks for some more apple juice and he nodes "Sure, you can have more apple juice. As far as the protection goes, yes you can use the protection instead of the potty too if you want because I know that you really don't wanna use the public potties, so you can use the protection for pottying if you want to." He told her and then went over to the kitchen and got her some more juice and brought it back to her and set it down on the table before sitting down besides her again as he waited for her to finish with her breakfast and then would take her to get dressed for the day once she is done.

I nod and grin as he brings me more juice.  "Thank you Daddy.  And thank you for saying I can use the protection instead of public potties too, they're nasty."  I drink the juice quickly, still feeling weirdly thirsty, and then reach up for Daddy to pick me up and carry me to my bedroom to get me dressed.

He nods and picks her up taking her to kitchen along with her glass and plate and put it in the sink before taking the glass and filling it with water before handing it to her and saying "If your still thirsty, you should probably drink a little more and afterwards we should go potty before you get dressed in clean clothes for the day." He said as he walked with her and up the stairs into the bathroom setting her down so that he can pull everything down for her to be able to potty and put her on the potty as well if she needs to.

I drink the water greedily, finally feeling my thirst slaked, and then handing Daddy back the empty glass.  I wriggle around a little when Daddy sets me down, already feeling the need to go, then look up at him and ask.  "Daddy?  Can you undress me please..." I blush a little bit, and look down, knowing what else I need to ask.  "And... maybe... help me go potty again... like last time?"

Logan nods and does so for her getting onto the potty and doing the same thing he has been doing and soon hears the sound of her bladder relaxing and stops just as he hears the sound of a trickling stream coming out of her and waited for her to finish before he would have her wash her hands and then get her dressed to go out with him. Once she was done on the potty and redressed and had her hands washed he brought her to get dressed and dressed her before taking her to the car and strapping her in the car seat and driving off towards the store so that they can get the items she needs and then they can go and see a movie and maybe he would also take her to the park to play for a while before bringing her back home to have a nap if she wanted one, if not they could just watch cartoons for a bit and then have dinner and then it would be time for a bath and bed.

Daddy quickly helps me on the potty, and then gets me to wash my hands before taking me to change clothes, so we can go out.  I think for a second or two on how I've become dependent on Daddy to help me go potty.  I find the idea reassuring in its own way.  I needed him, and he knew I needed him, so he would never leave me.  Daddy gets me dress in some leggings, and a short dress and sandals, and I can't help but give a twirl to make the skirt flare out, giggling and grinning up at Daddy before holding out my arms for Daddy to pick me up.  he does, and carries me to the car, strapping me into the carseat.  I feel the straps holding me securely in the fuzzy padding, and can't help but grin, it's the next best thing to being held by Daddy.