LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When life hands you a family.

elfowl

After a bit of ticking, he gives her a breather and decides it might be best to take her for a potty break but soon decides against it due to the fact that she just went and would be bone dry if she went now, so he would give it some time before he takes her again.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

I breathe heavily, slowly calming down, and giggling in between gasps.  I grin up at Daddy.  "That was fun" I say.  I find myself glad that I just went potty, since if I had to pee at all, I probably would ahve had an accident just then.  But then I feel a twinge from my bladder, it seems the lemonade is still going through me, and my kidneys are working overtime.

Logan watches her breathing heavily and saying that she had fun playing with him and he can't help but smile at her telling her "whenever you wanna play with daddy, daddy will be here to play with you. Also I'm gonna make a little rule that even if it's a little bit tell me when you need to go potty so I can keep track okay?" He told her as he continued to watch her.

I grin when Daddy says he'll always be here to play with me.  Then nod, listening attentively to the new rule.  "Okay Daddy.  I gotta potty just a little bit."

"A little bit huh? Well let's wait on it and see if it gets worse okay? Can you do that for daddy and hold on like a good girl?" He asked her as he rubbed her head lightly and waited for her to be completely calm before he would try and play with her again.

I grin and nod, slowly calming down.  "Yes Daddy, I can do that for you."  I close my eyes as Daddy rubs my head, enjoying is touch, and calming down completely.

While he is using one hand to rub her head, he thinks he hears his phone in his pocket going off and uses his free hand to answer it quickly "Hello?" He asks into the phone waiting for a response

I relax more and more as Daddy rubs my head.  I'm a tiny bit annoyed when Daddy's phone rings, but I do my best to not let it show.  I can't hear what the person on the other side of the phone is saying.

"Logan.  I've got a really big favor to ask of you." Says Sarah, Logan's sister, from the other side of the phone.  "David and I just both got notice that we're going to be deployed at the same time  We have to leave week after next.  Can you please please please look after Jessica and Alice while we're deployed?  It's going to be six months, Which I know is a huge favor to ask, but I don't know anyone else I could really ask to do it.  They're both just so clingy and dependent, and they already like you a lot.  I know you like your single bachelor lifestyle, but could you do this for me?  I will very very definitely owe you one in return, and anything you want, just name it and I'll do my best to make it happen, but I just don't know where else to go to for this.

"Hey Sandra long time no hear...oh I don't know I've got my own little one to look after, but yeah sure I can do it, it might be good my new little one to meet some of her cousins since she will be family now. Anything huh? I'll text you if I think of anything. But jeez glad I don't have to be deployed like that, just get home safe so you guys can see your kids again you hear me missy? But seriously though you and David should come and meet your new niece, after all it is your duty as uncle and aunty." He told her and waited for a response.

"Wait, hold on you've got your own little one?  When in the world did that happen?  Who's the mother?  When's the wedding?  Hell Brother, I didn't even know you were dating!  Don't you worry too much about us.  We're definitely coming home with our little angels waiting for us.  We'd be absolutely delighted to come meet yours."

Daddy's phone conversation peaks my interest.  "Who are you talking to Daddy?"  I ask, very interested in whatever family he has, especially one that he seems so happy to talk to.

"Hold on now, let me clarify, I'm not dating, I rescued and then adopted her, the feds should be sending the official certification and all that any day now. So there's no wedding and certainly no one I'm dating...yet that is. I still haven't found or been found by a girl that would even wanna be in that kind of relationship with me, you know that. I mean if I had been held as lucky as you did with David when you enlisted and got out to your first station then I would've had a little one a long time ago." He said as he heard her question "I'm talking to my sister sweetheart, who is your auntie, I'll tell you more when I'm finished talking okay?" He told her as he apologized. It wasn't often he got a call from his sister which he always managed to squeeze in every time she did call.

"Ah, Okay Daddy"  I nod as he explains, sitting quietly and listening to what I can hear.

"Rescued and adopted?  You defiantly need to tell me the story behind that, though I can't help but be disappointed that there's not going to be a wedding.  I keep telling you though, if you really want to find a girl you should enlist, if you get lucky you may even find someone as early as boot camp, though I wouldn't let the drill sargents find out if you do."  She laughs a bit, then adds.  "But seriously though, please don't, I don't know what we'd have to do with our three little ones if all of us got called up to serve at the same time.  Thank you so much to agreeing to this.  I'm really looking forwards to seeing you and meeting your new little girl.  What's her name, how old is she?"

"Yeah yeah sure, the day I enlist is the day you become a field commander. But you should call more, I seriously wish you did sometimes I wonder if you guys have ever forgotten about me, I still can't believe that mom is giving me the cold shoulder right now, it's been so long since I've heard from her, she probably calls you guys more than me. I really wanna see John and everyone but...such is life and such is family at times, even you, my own sister knows this...but enough of that her name is Liz and she is 8 years old and yes I rescued and adopted her. I would tell you all about it but you almost never call anymore which sucks but hey what can I do about it. Anyways see you in a week or so. Give my hellos to David and my love to the girls okay?" He said as he waited for the last response.

"Sure thing Logan, i can call more often, but you do know that the pone goes both ways right?  You can call us anytime you like.  Trust me, if you were talking to Mom more often you wouldn't want to be.  I'm looking forwards to meeting Liz, if you like her she must be great.  See you in a week, or so, I'll let them know you said hi.  Bye Logan.  I love you Brother."  Comes the reply through the phone.

"Bye Sarah, I love you sister." He said as he hung up and put the phone away. "That was your auntie Sarah, she is my sister, your grandma is a very good lady, but sometimes she doesn't understand that things happen. So, she isn't talking to me right now, but we don't have to worry about it. You'll get to meet her and your uncle David next week. They have two princesses one is the same age as you and the other is a couple of years younger than you. They will both becoming to stay while their mommy and daddy go to work outside of the country for a while, but they will be back to see their princesses I can promise you that. Anyways I think it's time a certain princess gets to go potty again. Do you wanna be carried or walk?" He asked her even though he already knew the answer to the question.

I nod taking in the new information about Daddy, excited to learn that he has a sister, and that she's married with two girl of her own.  I frown as I learn that they're going to come stay with us for a while, I'm very much unenthused with the idea of having to share Daddy with anyone else, and I feel a bit of a pout on my lips.  The question about going to the potty pulls my attention away from the prospect of future visitors though, and I hold my arms up to Daddy.  "Carry me please Daddy."

"Okay my little dragon I'll carry you." He told her as he picked her up and carried her over to the potty and placed her down waiting to see if she will be a big girl and wanna undo her pants by herself or if she will want him to undo them for her. Now that Sarah has asked him to watch Jessica and her sister while they are on deployment, he can't help but think about how this will affect Liz and he just wonders if she is going to treat them the same way that she would wanna be treated if she were staying at someone else's house.

I grin at Daddy, his words reassuring me, as he calls me his little dragon, and i can't help but feel a shiver of delight.  I cling onto him as he carry me, but slowly my grip slackens, as I start to feel sleepy.  When he sets me down in the bathroom, eh seems to look at me expectantly.  I know I've gotta get undressed to go potty, but it just seems like so much work.  "Daddy?  Can you undress me please?"  I ask, not fully sure if he'll do it for me.

He nods "sure I can sweetie, your probably getting sleepy anyways, so I think after you go potty we will get you dressed for bedtime." He told her as he bends down and starts to undo her pants although fir some reason the button on these pants is being particularly tricky at the moment which makes him take a little bit longer and Liz starting to cross her legs and squirm around isn't helping matters.

As I'm sanding there, Daddy tries to undo my pants, but they're not coming undone, and my need to pee is starting to feel more and more urgent,  I cant help but wriggle around and squirm a bit.  "Daddy.... Hurry up... please...."  I whine, as he continues to try to unbutton my pants.  just then there's a slightly painful twinge in my bladder, and I moan, having to fight to keep control.  At this point I couldn't undress myself even if I wanted to.

Finally after a bit of fighting with the pants button he managed to get it undone and her zipper pulled down before he pulls her pants and panties down quickly before getting her onto the potty and then just wait for her to relax so that she can potty. Although after a bit of standing there, he continues to wait since he doesn't wanna push her to go faster since she might have a lot in her bladder that needs to go into the potty but he also doesn't wanna keep her on the potty for longer than she has to be since she should be able to sleep in her own bed instead of on the potty while she is pottying into it.

I let out a sigh of relief as Daddy gets me onto the potty, and try to push out the pee... but it just won't come.  I try pushing harder, and it hurts.  My bladder is so overly full, and I've been fighting so hard to hold it that It just won't come out.  I squirm and I push, but for some reason despite desperately needing to, I just can't pee.  I start to feel a bit distressed and upset, and try to push again, only to stop quickly, letting out a wine of pain.   Tears are starting to form in my eyes, from the frustration and pain of trying to pee, and just not being able to.

He notices her tears and whine and goes over to her and asks "need some help pottying sweetheart?" He asked her as he made a move to use his hand to be able to help her bladder by lightly pushing against it, not trying to hurt her but also trying to relieve whatever pain she is feeling since he assumes that she is having some pain when it comes to pottying into the potty. He hopes this does help her, if not then he might have to turn on some water for her bladder to be able to relax and allow her to potty.

"Pleeeeease Daddy!"  I whine pitifully, eagerly accepting his help.  he moves in and starts rubbing my belly, just above my naughty bits, it does nothing for a few moments, then miraculously, my bladder relaxes, and my pee starts draining out of me, first as a small trickle, then as a full torrent.  it almost hurts to pee as much as I am, but the relief is amazing.  I nearly pass out from the amount I'm able to relax form not holding it anymore.  I wrap my arms around daddy while still sitting on the potty.  "Thank you Daddy.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Your welcome baby, it happens to the best of us, even daddy has trouble sometimes and I have to do the same thing. Next time though we might be able to turn on some water to help you potty." He told her as he hugged her on the potty and waited until she finished and then would take her off the potty and redressed her before washing her hands and bringing her to her room before dressing her for bed and laying her down in it, making sure that she had her stuffed dragon with her and gave her a kiss goodnight and saying "sweet dreams." Before dimming the light and going out of the room, slowly closing the door to the room so that she could sleep until morning and got ready for bed himself and got into bed and then fell asleep himself until morning hoping that her bladder was okay.