LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When life hands you a family.

elfowl

Embarrassment and shame flood through me as I feel myself pee.  I hear Mr. Logan sigh, and a wave of terror floods through me, I'm sure that he's going to hate me now, and yell at me  I'm very glad that Mr. Logan didn't put me on his lap this time.  he picks me up and I immediately bury my face in his shoulder, and begin crying softly.  He reassures me he's not mad at me, and never will be.  I look at his face and see the truth behind his words, and my tears re-double, not from fear, but from relief.  I whine a bit when he puts me in the car seat, but let him buckle me in, and slowly calm down as he drives us home.

Once they are in the bathroom, he takes her dress off and cleans her up before taking her to change into a fresh pair of clothes and then would change her into the clean clothes and then asked her "Do you wanna do anything else, or do you just wanna play with Valfore?" He asked her as he held onto her and if she wanted to be put down then he would let her get down and go play by herself since he had to install those new computer parts into his computer anyways. Plus, he would need to go shopping again to get her some clothes that were her own instead of borrowing his nieces clothes, luckily he would be able to wash them, so it wasn't that bad at all.

I happily change into the clothes Daddy provides, then quietly answer him.  "I just wanna play with Valfore...  and be wherever you are... is that okay?"  I pause for a bit, and then build up the courage to ask, "Daddy... can you... can you be my Daddy forever?  I... I don' want anybody to try to take me to an orphanage ever again..."

"Okay sweetheart, that's fine, I have to do some stuff for my computer anyways." He said as he heard her question and for a second didn't know what to say, but quickly answered "Yes, I can be your daddy forever. I didn't know if you wanted me to be your daddy forever, so I didn't ask you about it and instead let you decide for yourself." He told her as he gave her a kiss on her head and said "I love you sweetheart and I always will love you, your the best little dragon a daddy can ever ask for." He told her as he tried to give her a hug as well hoping she was okay.

I stand there a little bit afraid as Daddy hesitates for the briefest of moment, but then he says yes, and I simply break down in tears, happy tears.  He tells me that he didn't know if I wanted him to, and I mumble back "I do, I doooo!"  He kisses my forehead and hugs me tightly, and I simply melt into a puddle in his arms, especially when he calls me his little dragon again.  I hug him back as tightly as I can, hoping that his embrace never ends, I never want to be away from him ever again.

He nodded and knew she was crying happy tears, so he just let her and wiped her tears as fast as they came and brought her with him to the computer room and set her down in one of the chairs next to his computer and disconnected all the cables and cords from it before shutting it off, putting on an anti-static wristband and opened up the computer before attaching the wristband to the computer before he opened the parts and started to work on the computer while still keeping an eye on his daughters.

Slowly, slowly, I calm down, my tears becoming merely sniffles, and then I manage to fall silent.  I look at my new Daddy with joy in my heart, and finally manage to speak again.  "Thank you for agreeing to be my Daddy, Daddy."  I watch what he's doing with his computer with some interest, until I slowly grow bored, then take out Valfore, and fly her around happily.  Making up stories of her kidnapping princesses from evil kingdoms to ransom them for gold, and rescuing princesses from good ones, to return them safely.

Soon Logan finishes his work on the computer and reconnects everything as he disconnects the anti-static wristband and goes to power on the computer to test out and see how all the new parts work together. Once he does the test and shuts off his computer he turns his attention to Liz "Hey sweetheart, do you wanna go and watch cartoons for a bit and then play some with daddy or do you just wanna play with valfore by yourself?" He asked her as he waited for a response hoping that she did wanna play with him and maybe watch some cartoons like a normal kid did.

The computer being turned on, draws my attention, and i watch as Daddy tests it out for a little bit, until he's satisfied and turns it off.    I smile at daddy when he turns to me.  "I wanna watch cartoons, and then play with you Daddy, I say, raising my arms to him, asking him to pick me up out of the chair, and carry me to where we'll be watching cartoons.

"All right then we can do that." He said as he picked her up out of her chair and smiled at her and booping her nose lightly when he switches her over to his other arm and walks with her to the tv room and sits down with her turning on cartoons for them to watch for a while, he does hope that she will tell him if she needs to go potty because another accident could be devastating to her self-esteem. He knew he was gonna have to get her something to try and make less of an impact for her nighttime accidents for sure. He should also get her mattress something to protect it in case the thing he was thinking of for her nighttime accidents.

I giggle as Daddy boops my nose, and make a playful grab for his finger.  I happily snuggle in next to Daddy as he sits on the couch, leaning on him, and relaxing thoroughly as cartoon animals get up to various hilarious antics on the screen.  My world is good.  Here next to Daddy all of my troubles, worries and fears simply melt away, I don't think about my parents, or the accidents I had earlier, I'm just content to be.

As the show goes on, he feels better than he has in recent weeks. It was as if taking care of this child for as long as he had been before she became his daughter was like a light that had shone through the darkness and had given him a purpose, meaning and just in general happiness. Seeing her smile, giggle and just all around being a happy playful child that loves her daddy was the best thing in the world to him.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

I relax more and more as we watch, feeling safe and secure next to Daddy.  Slowly my eyes begin to droop down, and I just barely begin to drift off.  Then all of a sudden, my bladder twinges, and I realize that my body isn't quite done processing the lemonade from before.  I look up at the man beside me, and whimper, squirming a bit, before announcing.  "Daddy... I hafta go potty."

"Okay, how badly do you hafta potty sweetheart?" He asked her, depending on her answer he would take her, besides it was mostly reruns anyways so it wasn't that bad if they missed some of the cartoons because it would show again later anyways.

I think about it a little bit, and decide I can hold it.  "Not too bad Daddy."  I respond, I don't want to have another Accident, but I'm very relaxed, and enjoying sitting here with Daddy watching cartoons.  It makes me wish I didn't have to get up and go somewhere every time I need to go potty.

"All right then, if it's not that bad then we won't worry about it, just try and hold for as long as you can and if it starting to hurt, tell me and I'll take you so that you can potty okay?" He told her as he continued to watch cartoons with her and putting his arm around her and lightly bopping her nose again.

I nod and smile, "Okay Daddy."  I grin, and snuggle into Daddy again, giggling as he boops my nose, I grab for his finger again, but come up empty.  I sigh with contentment, and go back to watching cartoons.

He lightly plays with her while they watch cartoons until he thinks he feels her squirming around enough that its jigging his arm and he thinks it's time to take her to potty which he does by picking her up and carrying her away from the TV

I'm a bit surprised when Daddy picks me up and carries me away from the TV, and I make a small noise of confusion.  I'm glad to see that he's carrying me to the bathroom, and grin sightly.  He seems to have remembered i need to go potty better than I did.  I wait until he puts me down, then I unbutton my pants, and pull down my pants and panties, hopping up on the toilet, and relaxing, until I can hear the fast and hard stream of pee hitting the inside of the toilet.  It's strangely nice to have Daddy with me while I pee.  Nothing can truly go wrong while Daddy's there.  When I finish, I wipe myself, and hop off the toilet, flushing it then pulling my pants and panties up, and going to wash my hands.

Logan waits until she I'd done with washing her hands and then takes her back to watch more cartoons until she wants to play with him while lightly playing a booping game with her to let her try and catch his finger whenever he boops her around.

I sit back down with Daddy to watch more cartoons, but he keeps boopping my nose and distracting me.  I keep trying to grab his finger when he does it, and after a few times 'm paying more attention to him instead of the cartoons, just waiting for the next nose boop.  Eventually I finally manage to catch his finger, and let out a triumphant giggle, jerking his finger around a little before sticking my tongue out at him playfully, and then letting it go, ready for the next boop.

Instead of the expected nose boop, the boop instead goes to her side instead and then to other parts of her body except for in-between her legs of course because that is her private place and he doesn't wanna make her uncomfortable or touch in a naught place that he isn't supposed to without people thinking its weird or something.

The game gets ten times harder as Daddy starts switching up where he's going to boop next,  I start giggling with each poke, swiping at his hand and just barely missing every time.

Eventually he manages to get her on her back switching from booping to a light tickle and occassional belly kissing play session, he doesn't even pay attention to the cartoons anymore and is completely focused on playing with her having as much fun as she is. This is the best time he's had playing with a kid in a very long time that he can remember at least.

I fall back onto my back as Daddy starts tickling, and I squeal and giggle, squirming and kicking a bit.  I'm laughing so much I can barely breath, helpless before the onslaught of tickles.