LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When life hands you a family.

elfowl

It feels strange, just being out in the open, with grownups all around me, and not a single one of them giving me concerned looks, Being able to simply exist makes me feel more comfortable, and Having Mr. Logans presence surrounding me, just feels like safety.

I stand up with him, taking his hand to walk to the table, and then sitting down next to him.  he offers his lap, and I gladly climb up onto it.

I'm not worried about the adults now, but for some reason I feel a bit of tension.  I try to push it away, and instead simply focus on being in Mr. Logan's lap.

Logan continues to try and keep Lizs mind off of whatever anxiety she might be feeling at the moment since he sort of doesn't know exactly what's causing her anxiety, it could be also that he was reading too much into the situation, regardless, he would keep an eye on it just incase. Once the waiter had come and taken their order for their drinks, he would ask if she was okay and then would take her to go and wash her hands, letting her hand go when they reached the girl's bathroom and would wait to see if she was gonna go in before he went to the men's bathroom and washed his own hands, or maybe she would wanna go into the family bathroom and wash her hands there. He should also maybe have her try and go potty as well, but he didn't know if she would be willing to go or even needed to go just because someone told her to go, he instead decided to wait until she would tell him that she needed to go potty.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Mr. Logan tries to distract me, and I let him, slowly relaxing, and trying to become less anxious.  When the waiter comes I ask "Mr. Logan, may I please have some chocolate milk?"  waiting untill he gives permission before ordering the sweet, rich beverage.

I go with him to the bathroom, holding onto his hand as we go.  I'm surprised when he lets go of my hand, and my Anxiety immediately spikes, as I turn around and give him a worrie look, wanting him to go into the bathroom with me.  luckily he takes me to the family bathroom instead, and we both wash our hands.  I feel a slight need to pee, and my eyes flick over to the potty, but I don't say anything because I don't want to use the public bathroom if I can help it.

Logan and Liz soon had their hands washed and he did feel like he should use the bathroom, but at the same time it wasn't like he couldn't just wait until they get home. Although, he did feel like he should have Liz maybe try and use the bathroom since it might be a while before they're able to go back home since he realizes he needs to buy a few things that he had forgotten to get the day before, mainly some groceries, but also the graphics card and cpu needed to be replaced due to old age at this point, it was running on a very old chipset and soon enough he was gonna have to upgrade his computer to the latest specs and with the latest parts as well so that he didn't lose his edge that he liked to have with his computer.  He had also been thinking that maybe he should let Liz be able to have a toy of her own so that no matter where she was, she would always know that there was someone out there that cared and worried for her deeply, also she might like the toy and could even consider it a friend in a way.

Mr. Logan must have seen me eyeing the toilet, with a mix of trepidation and longing.  he asks me if I need to use the potty, and I respond.  "Um.. yeah a little bit... but not too bad... I don't wanna use the public toilets though..."  He tells me that I should probably try, since we're going to go to the store after this to get some groceries and a few other things.  

"...oh..."  I say, I've always had a small bladder, even for my size and age so it probably is a good idea.  Public toilets could be so dirty though, "okay, I guess I should..."  I relent.  I walk over to the potty, and unzip my skirt, pulling it down and then the panties, then sitting down on the toilet... it takes a little bit before I'm able to force out the pee, and it's only a short stream when I do.  I look up at Mr. Logan  "I did it"  for some reason I feel proud that I was able to make myself go... something feels off, but I push it out of my mind, as I take some toilet paper to wipe myself, and pull up my clothes again, before washing my hands.

When I'm done I Take Mr. Logan's hand, and wait for him to take us back to our table in the cafe.

Logan, was indeed proud of her for making the effort to use the potty. Logan praised her "good job sweetheart, I'm glad you tried. For a treat, I'll let you pick out a sweet candy for when we go grocery shopping okay?" He told her as he took her back to the table and then sat down and let her once again get comfortable in his lap and soon after that the waiter came and he told her she could order what she wanted to order "I'll have a French toast with scrambled eggs, if you could please make the bacon chewy instead of crispy and 6 pieces please."

Mr. Logan's praise washes over me like a glass of cool water on a hot summer day, and I can't help but grin as he promises to let me get a piece of candy when we go shopping.  I hold his hand as we walk back to the table, and happily climb back up on his lap when he offers.  I'm in my own content little world, and don't even notice all of the people around us, purely content in my world of me and Daddy... Wait no, Mr. Logan... he wasn't my Daddy... though I wish he was.

"Mr Logan, may I please have a waffle..."  I whisper to him, and after he tells me that I may I add "Could you order it for me please..." not feeling quite brave enough to speak to the waitress myself.

Logan nods and orders for Liz "can she have a kids Belgian waffle plate with scrambled eggs and bacon and some fresh fruit please, thank you very much." He said as he handed the waitress the menus and then he would look to Liz and ask "So, what does this little girl like huh?" He asked her as he wanted to get to know her a little bit better since he was going to get her some stuff that she would need and would also like. He was also sorta getting that feeling again that he had earlier in the day, that feeling of worry and concern, but he didn't know what was causing it, but he knew it had something to do with the way Liz had been acting so far when he had taken her to do something simple like washing her hands since he thought she would have wanted to go into the little girls room and wash her hands in there and would meet him outside the bathroom, all though he was happy to be able to keep her within his eyesight.

I'm surprised when Mr. Logan orders more for me than just the waffle.  but I wait untill the waitress leaves to say, "Isn't that too much food for me Mr. Logan... I don't need that much ..."  he asks what I like, and I have to think for a little bit.  "I like stories... and Dragons... and music... and... um.... chocolate... and.... I... I dunno'."

I trail off, and my world expands again to all the people around us as well as just me and Mr.Logan, and I start to feel a bit more anxious...  Then a waitress pours a drink... and I see all the other kids in the cafe tense up.  It catches me by surprise and I begin to tense up as well, feeling... off.

"I want you tb be able to have a full tummy sweetheart and feel as content as you wanna be. I don't mind ordering as much as you can eat." He told her as he listened to what she said and nodded "So, you like dragons do you? Well I did see something yesterday before I met you that there was gonna be a fair going on today and who knows there might be a dragon or two there, would you like to go there?" He asked her as he heard the other things and then asked "What kind of music do you like to listen to? Do you have a favorite song that you like to listen to?" He then saw that their drinks had come and saw Liz stiffen up and the other kids do the same in the restaurant and wondered what the heck was bothering all the kids in the place, he also thought he heard some kids talking to their parents and asking to be taken to go potty, but these parents were either not paying attention or just would tell their kids to wait until they were finished with their food.

I nod at Mr. Logan's logic, and then grin wide, when he asks about dragons.  "Uh, huh, I do."  My eyes light up when he talks about dragons at the fair.  "Uh-huh, I'd really like that.  His question, and suggestion, distract me from the air of tension around the room, and the kids squirming in their seats. 

I get a little bit quiet after he asks what kind of music I like, hoping he won't find it weird.  "Um... I really like Classical music, and Electro Swing."  I know it's unusual for a kid like me, to like complex music, and to have such widely desperate tastes, liking something that only started a few years ago, and things that were made hundreds of years ago.

The tiny spike in anxiety is enough of an opening to let the tension of the room seep back into my consciousness, and I recognize kids whining to be taken to the bathroom, and being either ignored or refused.  It makes me wonder what's going on, since this doesn't seem normal at all, and I give Mr. Logan a questioning look.  Even stranger still, even though I just went potty, I can start to feel the barest urge to need to go again.

"All right, it's settled then, after we get the important stuff that we need to get done, we can both go and check out the fair okay?" He told her as he saw her questioning look and then answered in a whisper so that only Liz could hear "I don't know why these parents are not letting their kids go to the bathroom when they clearly need to. If I was their daddy I would take them as soon as they told me that they needed to go because I wouldn't want them to have an accident in a public place and then be embarrassed by it." He then would try and play with her a little bit at the table and drink his drink while they were waiting for their food to come to them so that they could eat.

I smile really wide, and let out a small soft "Yay!" as Mr. Logan says we'll go to the fair.  I'm then a bit relieved to learn that he wouldn't do what all the other grownups in the resuraunt, thoug I still wonder why it's happening.  I play with him, and drink my chocolate milk, and I let myself relax and be distracted from all the other kids in the cafe.  Though I can't help but look around from time to time, and sneak glances at the kids squirming uncomfortably.

Logan smiles at her happiness and just plays with her keeping her entertained until the food comes, once it does he stops playing and has her start to eat her food and once he is done with his food, he wipes his mouth off and waits for Liz to finish off her food if she feels like she can, if not then it's okay and he won't think less of her. Once they are both done though, they both should probably go and wash their hands again since they both had food that had syrup with it. The bacon had been perfect and the chef had cooked it superbly. He did say to her once he was done eating "Liz, I think we should probably go and wash our hands again because I don't think you wanna keep having sticky hands." He told her as he didn't think about the fact that she might also need the potty but he could also be reading too much into the situation.

I have fun playing with Da- Mr. Logan, until the food comes, and then dig in, practically drowning the waffle in syrup, and then clumsily cutting it into bite-sized chunks, stabbing them with my cutlery held in my fists, and comping down on the end of the fork.  I only poke at the fruit and eggs, the fruit tasting bland after the sugary waffle, and the eggs not being very appealing to me in general, the bacon, however is happily munched upon, until I'm halfway through the slices, and declare myself "Done!"

I nod in agreement when Mr. Logan says we should wash our hands, I managed to get syrup all the way up to my elbows, and covering most of my lower face, while my fingers are covered in bacon grease.

After we wash our hands I glance at the potty in the family restroom, I had drank a lot of milk, and all the other kids whining about needing to go potty had made me keenly aware of my quickly filling bladder, I had even started squirming around myself for a bit, towards the end of breakfast, but public toilets are nasty.  ...though I had already used this one, and could likely do it again.  I give Mr. Logan a questioning look, not entirely sure if I should try to go, or try to hold it.

"I think we should wait for a little bit longer before we use the potty again sweetheart, but if you really need to go, then why don't you go ahead and use the potty, okay?" He told her as he looked at her and saw her questioning look as he dried off his hands, even though he knew she had drank a lot of milk when they were having breakfast, but at the same time, she did seem a little bit anxious about using the public potty, so he decided to not have her use it after all.

I nod, a little bit reassured when Mr. Logan says that I should wait a bit before using the potty again.  I smile up at him. "Okay Mr. Logan"  

I take his hand as we walk out of the bathroom.  Somehow being back in the cafe immediately puts me on edge again, I wrap myself around Mr. Logan's leg, clinging to him.

Once they are back at the table and the meal is paid for, he walks out with her clinging onto him, which he doesn't say anything about because he knows his nieces are the same way, if not more attached to their mom since she is the only one raising them both. He gets over to the car and places her in the carseat, he would then buckle her up and get in the driver's seat before driving to the store which was in another lot that was attached to the same one as the cafe was. He would soon park in the lot and then go and let her out of the seat, this time opting to ask "wanna walk or be carried?" Once she had made her decision, he would walk into the store either carrying her or letting her walk besides him while holding onto his hand and would start the shopping that he needed to get done.

I'm a little displeased when we go back to the table, but I don't let it show, and I don't say anything, I just keep clinging to Mr. Logan.  Hearing the other kids whine And beg to go potty, and their parents not care freaks me out more than a little.  I'm very relieved when Mr. Logan pays and we leave.  On the way out i think I even see a puddle beneath the chair of a kid who is crying.  Something is dripping from his seat... And I don't think he spilled anything.

When Mr. Logan opens the back door of the car, I see the carseat and hesitate, just for a moment, before I remember how safe, secure and loved it makes me feel, and happily climb in, and allow myself to be buckled.

Once we get to the store, I'm delighted that Mr. Logan offers t carry me.  "Carry me please Mr. Logan"  I say, arms outstretched to him.  I giggle and quietly squeal with delight as he carries me into the store.

Logan carries the very happy little girl in his arms around the store and occasionally having to put her down while he would get items he needed, but immediately picking her back up once he has grabbed the item he needs at the moment. Soon they get to what he promised her and he lets her pick out, once she has picked out what she wants, he adds it to the groceries and then walks with her still in his arms and shifts her over so that he can pay for the groceries and then would go and collect the bags to bring out to the car and places them in the car and makes his way into the electronics store to get what he wanted to get for his computer and soon enough once that is finished and paid for, he goes back to the car with her and puts her in the seat and buckles her up again before getting in the drivers seat and starting the drive home, hoping that Liz can hold her need to potty until they get home if she does need to go that is.

I love being in Mr. Logan's arms.  I feel safe and secure, and he walks so fast, much faster than my short legs can carry me.  I don't have to worry about all the people around us, as, if they want to tell at me, or give me dirty look, they have to go through Mr. Logan first.

When instructed to pick out a toy, I take a long while looking through all the choices, first narrowing it down to a stuffed animal, then after some more deliberation, settling on a small purple dragon. "Can I please get this one Mr. Logan."  I ask, then been like the sun when he says yes.

I immediately latch onto the stuffed dragon, clutching it to my chest, and only letting go of it to let the lady working the checkout line scan it, and immediately snatching it back up when I get the chance.

In the electronics store I find everything fascinating, and crane my neck to get s better view of parts and devices on display.  When Mr. Logan gets his computer part I'm fascinated "Mr. Logan, what's that?"  I ask with a bit of wonder in my voice.

During our time in the grocery and electronics store, my need to pee comes back, and starts to grow.  It had lessened somewhat when we left the cafe and all the tense, squirming kids, but has only grown since.  I don't want to use a public toilet, or bother Mr. Logan, so I just hold it.  By the time we're checking out of the electronics store, I'm squirming around, starting to find it hard to hold it.  When Mr. Logan straps me into the carseat, sitting down and the buckle pressing into my hips makes it worse, and I cand help but whimper a little, and squirm more, hoping we reach home soon.

When he hears her asking about the graphics card, which was a 8 gigabyte AMD Ryzen GPU and the cpu, which was also an AMD Ryzen 8 core cpu which ran at a core clock speed of 4 Gigahertz for his desktop he answers "These are parts I need to change out in my computer with a couple of parts I have in there, this one is called a graphics card, this part allows me to see all the pretty images and video on my computer or any computer really, think of it like the eyes that you use to see everything with." He told her as he showed her the box that was slim and rectangular in size. "This one is the central processing unit or CPU, this part allows the computer to do complex math problems and is able to make the computer as a whole work from day to day, think of it like the brain of a computer." He told her as he checked out and sighed, but not too much because he knew he still had a pretty large sum of cash in his bank account, plus he still had his retirement fund, which was a pretty large amount that came in from the state like monthly.

As the drive continued on, he was starting to notice that the little girl in the back of his car was squirming around in the back of his car and he knew that she needed to go potty because he had known that she needed to go when they were shopping for the stuff that he had needed to get, luckily home wasn't more than half an hour away. He continued to drive and hoped to all heck that she would be able to hold on and make it home and onto the potty without incident.

I look over the technical specs and all the numbers on the boxes as Mr. Logan explains what it is.  The numbers made no sense, and just flew past my brain, but Mr. Logan's explanations made a lot more sense.  "oh, so you're getting your computer some eyes and a brain.  Does it need a nose too?"  I keep a serious face on for a few moments, then break into a grin and giggle.

I'm glad when we make it home, though at this point it's starting to hurt to hold it, and I'm afraid that if I try to walk I'll lose control.  "Daddy!  I need to go  potty!  I don't know if I can hold it!  I need you to carry me!"

"Yes sweetheart I am, but they don't need mouths and I already have ears for it." He told her as they walked out of the store. Once they were home, he heard her say that she needs to go potty and immediately picks her up and rushes her over before she has an accident and gets her pants and undies down before placing her on the potty not even thinking about the fact that she had called him daddy instead of mr. Logan, once he had gotten her to the potty, it finally registered that she had called him daddy and he couldn't help but form a soft smile on his face.

I can't help but giggle as Mr. Logan continues my silliness.

Mr. Logan seems to recognize my desperation, and picks me up, rushing me into the bathroom, managing to get me onto the potty before I have an accident.  P quickly pull down my panties and skirt, and not a second later, a torrent of pee pours out of me, and i let out a sigh of relief, the urgency of desperation, and the tension of holding my bladder dissipating as my stream splashes loudly into the bowl and I'm able to relax, leaning backwards.  Despite my desperation, and the large volume of my stream, I don't pee for too long.  When I finish I open my eyes, and look up at Mr. Logan, who's smiling down at me, I blush figuring that he's glad I didn't have an accident, but then remember calling him Daddy, and blush even harder.  "Thank you for carrying me Mr. Logan, I didn't think I was going to make it." I manage to squeak out.  

I wipe myself, and go to wash my hands, thinking over my next question before I ask it, but then turn to Mr. Logan.  "Um... is that okay... Mr. Logan?  ...if I call you Daddy?"