LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When life hands you a family.

elfowl

Jessica finishes her lunch first, and bounces over to Daddy, grabbing onto him.  "You gonna come watch some more cartoons with us Uncle Logan?"  Alice and I finish not long after, and look at Daddy expectantly.

"Yeah I'll watch with you three. But first maybe we should see if you can go potty and then we can come back to watch cartoons." He told her and walked to the bathroom with the three girls and undid his pants before sitting down and letting Jessica climb up on him before she would go potty.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Jessica and Alice dutifully follow Daddy into the bathroom, and I follow them.  Jessica hesitates as Daddy motions for her to get o the potty with him.  "I wanna go potty the special way Uncle Logan."  This perks up Alice's curiosity, and draws my attention as well

"You do? Okay sweetheart, just know that your not gonna be able to do it the special way right away. But I can start teaching you three how to go potty the special way and then we can practice as often as we can. But when were in public you three, we can't be saying that stuff okay? Because other people who aren't me might think I'm doing something bad to you three and I certainly can't have that. Also Jessica and Alice you can't tell your mommy and daddy even if they ask okay?" He told them as he got up and buttoned up his pants again before looking for a step stool that was tall enough so that the girls could stand and be taught how to pee in the potty standing up.

Erick soon finds one and puts it against the front of the toilet and then tells Jessica "Jessica take off your pants and pull-up from the waist down so that you don't get them wet while your trying okay?" Once she had done so, he had her step all the way up the step stool until she was standing on the very top step, sort of over the potty, but not at the same time and then started to instruct her on how to get into position first by slightly squatting and pushing her hips out while keeping her back slightly arched with her hands on her hips and then told her to try and focus on where she wanted her pee-pee to land in and then try and push her pee-pee out of her until it formed an arch and could hit the water.

Alice and I simply watch in wonder ad Daddy instructs Jessica on what to do.  she follows his instructions, pulling down her pants and pull up untill they're all the way off, then climbing up the step stool until she was at the very top.  She squats down, and splays her feet outwards to get her thighs as much out of the way as possible, while arching her back and pushing her hips forwards,  getting her vulva as far forwards as possible.  She take a deep breath, then concentrates, then a golden stream of pee pee comes out, and arcs into the toilet.  Alice gasps and claps, as Jessica smiles, shaking a little from the effort of holding her stance.  After a few moments the golden stream tapers off, and dribbles a little, and Jessica stands up straight with a triumphant cry of "I did it!"

"Good job princess! You did it, now try and get back into position and concentrate on finishing so that your sisters can have a turn okay?" He told her as he had to figure that she had more in her, unless he was reading it wrong. Now that he knew Jessica could do it, he would have her drink a little more next time so that she could have a little bit more practice time.

Jessica positively beams as Daddy praises her.  getting back in position she manages a little bit more, but dribbles more on the floor than she gets in the potty this time.  She lets out a breath that she had been holding in, and stands up straight again.  "All done Uncle Logan!"  she practically coos.

"Looks like that time you weren't able to concentrate enough to finish up, so how about next time we keep concentrating until were all done going potty the special way." He told Jessica as he got her some toilet paper and wiped her princess parted before having her get down and then having Alice go potty the special way also if she wanted to. Once she had decided that she wanted to also go potty the special way like her big sister did, he gave her the same instructions, but this time he put a little bit of a reinforcing weight on her back as she arched it since she was smaller than both Liz and Jessica.

Jessica nods at Daddy's instructions.  "Okay Uncle Logan, thank you for teaching me how."  She climbs down, and Alice nods when asked if she wants to do it the special way, climbing up on the stip stool, she also thrusts her hips out, and leans backwards, getting her princess parts as close as she can.  She has a bit of trouble splaying her legs, and aiming, and while she gets some of her pee pee in the potty, she doesn't turn her feet out to splay her thighs, and gets a lot off pee pee on herself and on the potty and floor.  She dosen't seem to mind being dirty though, being used to sitting in her own pee.

"You're welcome Jessica. You'll get better as you three practice." He told her as he watched Alice and had a reinforcing hand on her back. It seemed that she had missed a few things when he had been explaining how to go pee pee standing up, but he knew she was gonna get better if she practiced. As soon as she finished, he wiped her down and then helped her down and then asked Liz if she wanted to also try going potty the special way and would wait for her to tell him and then he would instruct her and watch her hoping she could be able to have a good first try like Jessica did.

I nod as Daddy asks if I want to go potty the special way.  I climb up onto the step stool, and listen carefully do Daddy's directions.  Squatting down, pressing my hips forwards, splaying my legs out and leaning back, trying to aim into the potty.  I manage to release my stream of pee and get it into the potty, it takes a bit of effort to hold the position, and concentration to keep the stream of pee going in the potty,  I strain a bit, but I manage.  I finish going potty after a few moments, and relax, standing up straight and breathing a long sigh of relief.

"Good Job Liz and Alice. You three did good. Now that you three are empty, we can watch TV. Just make sure to tell me if you girls need to go potty again okay?" He told them as he helped to wash Liz Alice and Jessica's hands before walking with them hanging onto him into the living room and sat down on the couch before feeling his lap being clambered into by 3 butts and three pairs of legs as they settled in to watch cartoons.

The three of us chime in together "we will", then wash our hands with daddy,a nd get him to carry all of us back to the living room.  On the couch we all climb into his lap to watch cartoons.  Strangely it feels good for Jessica and Alice to sit with me, though I can't help but selfishly wish I had Daddy to myself.

Logan happily sat with his daughter and his nieces. He didn't bother them about anything that wasnt related to the cartoon. The cartoon soon ended and another one started right after that and he settled in to make himself more comfortable on the couch so that the little ones could be more comfortable on his lap.

I sit happily watching cartoons with my Daddy and cousins, but that nagging feeling of wanting him all to myself just won't go away.  I figure that Daddy will giv eme attention if I need him, so a plan forms in my mind.  "Daddy?  I'm thirsty."

Alice chimes in "Me too Unca Logan, can we have some wata?"

For some reason this makes me mad.  I'm supposed to be the one Daddy's taking care of right now.  "Yeah?  Well I'm more thirsty."  I tell Alice.

Jessica gives me a confused look.

"Girls, be nice to each other and use inside voices okay?" He told them as he got up and took Liz with to get some water for Jessica and Alice and herself and would spend some time with Liz so she didn't feel like she wasnt getting enough attention over the other girls.

I look up at Daddy, with a frown,  "I'm sorry Daddy." then realize what he really wants from me, and turn to Alice.  "Sorry I didn't mean to be mean." 

Alice just smiles.  "It's kay."  she responds

I grin as he picks me up, and begins to carry me off, but as he does Jessica and Alice slide off the couch and follow him into the kitchen.

"Jessica and Alice, why dont you girls go and wait in the living room. I'll bring the waters to you two in the living room." He told them as he got the girls some water while trying to give liz a bit of personal playtime.

Jessica and Alice frown, as they don't want to leave and be without Daddy, but they obediently make their way back to the living room.  I hug Daddy tightly, and murmur  "Thank you."

He nods and just plays with her for a bit before telling her "I know it seems like your cousins are taking too much time away from me and you spending time, but always know that you are my sweet little dragon and no matter what happens I will always love you sweetheart." He told her as he hugged her and brought the three waters to the living room table and set them down gently and sat back down feeling Jessica and Alice climb back on him again.

I grin up at Daddy, and give him a tight hug, happy tears forming in my eyes.  "Sorry I was so worried Daddy.  I love you too."  I happily ride back to the living room, and settle down on his lap, feeling Jessica and Alice climb up next to me, but not minding at all.  

Slowly each of the three of us take our water, and drink, but a few moments after Alice takes hers, it slips out of her grasp, and hits the floor.  "Uh-oh!"  Is all she can manage to say.

"Its okay sweetheart, I'll clean it up, Jessica can you go and get some napkins and clean her up?" He told her as he grabbed a broom and dust pan and swept up the broken glass before Alice could touch it and hurt herself and then went to throw the bits of glass away.

Jessica nods.  "Okay Uncle Logan.  Come on Alice."  I follow along with them to the kitchen and show them where the napkins are, then help them wipe up Alice, and get her dry.