LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When life hands you a family.

elfowl

He puts an arm around all three girls and says "I know, I know it's not fair, trust me, if I was in your shoes, I'd feel the exact same way, but they'll be back safe and sound and then you'll be a family again." He told the girls as he put his other arm around them and tried to calm them down knowing how hard it must have been for them to see their mommy and daddy gone, especially with how dependent they had become on their mom and dad, he made a promise to them and he was gonna keep it no matter what happened.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Jessica and Alice slowly calm down as Daddy and I hug them.  

Once they're calm, my bladder lets me know that it simply can't wait anymore.  "Daddyyyyyyy."  I whine  "I gotta go potty....... bad..."  I keep hugging Jessica and Alice, but wriggle and squirm.

"Okay sweetheart, come on let's go potty now. Alice, Jessica, I think it's best we try and go potty again okay?" He told them as he stood up and picking up Liz and moving her into my other arm and taking Jessica and Alice by the hand while still holding onto Liz and rush the three of them to the bathroom so that they could go potty especially Liz since she says she has to go badly.

I cling to Daddy, starting to squirm more than a little in his arms.  Jessica and Alice take him by the hand, and walk along behind him  before we're halfway there, my hand goes to my crotch, and I let out a desperate squeal.  "Hurry Daddy!  Hurry!"

As he gets me to the bathroom, I slide out of his arms, and squirm around, doing the pee pee dance as he starts to undress me.  just as he's pulling my pull up down a few dribbles escape into the padding, and I gasp, quickly sitting down, and just barely getting most of my pee into the potty.

I wait for Daddy to wipe me and do the flush before getting up and washing my hands so my cousins can get a chance to go.

Alice is up next, and she tells Daddy.  "Unca Logan, you gots to sit on the potty so I can sit on you to go."  When he pulls down her pants I can see that she is wearing pull ups too, and her pull up is pretty wet, and quite yellow.

He nods and tells all three girls to turn around as he undoes his pants and sits down on the toilet having a mild need to go and then gets Alice pull-up down and puts her onto his lap and let's her relax so that she can go and waits for her to be done, once she is and she slides off his lap, he knows he is gonna have to change Alice into a clean pull-up since hers is completely soaked from what he could tell and let's Jessica use the potty if she needs to while he has Alice and Liz wash their hands.

Jessica insists on sitting on "Uncle Logan's" lap as well,  Her pull up also showing itself to have been well used.  She pees while he holds her on his lap on the potty, and then hops down, and joins her sister and me to wash her hands.

When we're all finished in the bathroom, Alice tugs on Daddy's pants leg, looking up at him, and asking.  "Unca Logan?  Will you read us a stowy?"

"Sure Alice, I'll read you girls a bedtime story, is this little princess tired and needs a nap?" He asked Alice as he got down on her level and looked her in the eye before he waited for her answer to his question, if she was indeed tired, then he would put her down for a nap and then try and do something with Liz and Jessica while Alice slept, not leaving the house though. He also knew he had to give Alice and Jessica a new pull-up to wear since both of theirs were soaked "Alice, Jessica, looks like you girls need a new pull-up, so we're gonna do that right now and I have ones with designs on them that you two can look at and see if you like them. Liz are you okay with your cousins using some of your pullups until we can go to the store and they can choose their own designs?" He asked Liz as he looked at her.

"Yes Unca Logan, I'm sweepy"  Alice says agreeably.

I nod, "Of course they can use mine Daddy."  I'm a bit relieved to find out that Alice and Jessica wear pull ups as well.  They can't make fun of me then.

"Mommy and Daddy sent some pull ups with us"  Jessica supplies, trying to be helpful  "They're in our room with our bags."  She elaborates.

"Okay then Alice and Jessica, let's go ahead and change you two into some clean pullups and then Alice can have a bedtime story read to her and while Alice is Sleeping Liz, you and Jessica can play together or if you two want, the three of us can play outside on the play place I have setup in the backyard, or we three can do something as long as we stay in the house and near Alice so that in case she needs something while she is sleeping I can go and check on her." He told the three of them as he walked Jessica and Alice into their room and looked through their suitcases before finding the pullups that Jessica had referred to and took out one pair for each girl and started to change Alice first since she was going down for a nap and would most likely use her pullup in her sleep' once he finished with Alice, he would change Jessica and then send her outside with Liz to wait while he found a storybook to read to Alice and tucked her into bed and then read the storybook to her and once she was asleep, he went outside and to Jessica and Alice before wondering what it is they wanted to do.

Alice and Jessica let Logan change them into clean pullups letting him rip the sides, and stepping into the padded protection when he holds it out for them.  Alice insists on climbing up into Logans lap and looking at the pictures as he reads to her, slowly falling most of the asleep on his lap, then the rest of the way in bed.

I go out with Jessica, and we quickly explore the play place together.  When Daddy comes out we both give simultanious squeals of "Daddyyyyyyyyyy"  and "Uncle Logaaaaaaaaaan" and run to him, each of us latching our arms around one of his legs.

I ponder what to suggest when Daddy asks what we should do.  "We should play house!"  Jessica suggests after a moment.  "Uncle Logan can be the Daddy, and Lilly will be the Mommy, and I'll be the baby."

I hesitate for a moment, then shyly suggest.  "I wanna be the baby."  I don't wanna cause conflict, but being the baby sounds like a lot more fun than being the mommy for some reason.

"Whatever you two wanna do is fine with me." He tells the girls as he lifts each one of them up and into one of his arms making sure to have a steady and safe grip around both girls and let them cling onto him before he would walk over to where he knew was the playhouse that they could use to play what Jessica had suggested as he added "Jessica, sweetheart, I'm gonna tell you the same rule I told Liz and that is that you have to tell me when you need to go potty, even if it's just a little bit, just tell me okay and I'll take you potty. The same goes for your sister okay? I'll tell her when she wakes up." He then boops each one of them on the side as he carries them and then puts them down letting both of them latch onto his legs again.

Jessica nods as Daddy tells her the rule for me.  "Okay Uncle Logan.  Does Liz also have problems making it to the potty sometimes?"  She asks.

I blush hard, not wanting to let Jessica know about my bed wetting, or that I sometimes found it nicer to wet myself than use a disgusting public toilet.

He slides us down to his legs, booping us on the nose, but we're both more interested in spending time with him than in playing anything in particular.

He nods to answer her question "she does, but only a little bit. I understand that you girls recently started just using pullups instead of trying to go potty like big girls, can you tell me why? I won't be mad, I just wanna know why cause I'm worried about you and Alice is all?" Hr asked her as he just started a game of tag with the two girls since it didn't seem like they wanted to play house at the moment.

I run around, tagging Jessica and Daddy as much as I get tagged.  We run, but not too hard, talking more than playing.

"Um... well.... going potty alone is kinda scary... and there's not always somebody who has to go when I have to go..."  Jessica   explains, blushing more than a bit, but continuing to talk.  "And public potties are way to yucky.  you could gets all sorts of germs from them, and Alice and I can't hold it long enough to make it home most of the time, so we like to use pull ups instead They're much more clean and comfortable, and since the only pee pee is our pee pee, we don't mind so much."

"An sometimes... I just kinda don't wanna stop playing, or reading and go potty."  She seems most ashamed about the last revelation.

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry it took me so long)

"That's okay sweetheart, but maybe we could find other ways for you and your sister to be able to go to the potty without actually having to sit on the big potty." He told her as he nodded and just continued to try and play with the two of them as much as he could. Once he thought the girls were getting bored of playing, he walked with them inside and then sat down on the couch to watch some TV with them. He was also starting to wonder if Alice was awake yet from her little nap that she had requested earlier. He needed to also start figuring out what the 4 of them were going to do for lunch since he had to figure that the girls might be getting hungry at this point.

(No worries :))

Jessica seems amazed.  "Is there another way to go potty without having to touch the potty Uncle Logan?"  The three of us played for a bit more, but we got pretty tired, and bored.  I was glad when Daddy suggested that we go inside, and happily went inside.  We sit down on the couch with him, and i climb up ontop of him to cuddle.  I'm slightly surprised when Jessica climbs up on Daddy beside me, but it's kind of nice having her there.  After a while we hear a small voice calling out  "Unca LOOOOOGAN!"

"Well other ways that little girls aren't able to do like daddies and little boys are able to do standing up. But yes, there is another way to go potty without touching the potty Jessica." He told her as they sat on the couch and watched cartoons for a while and then he heard the small voice calling out for him and gently got up with the two little girls on his lap and carefully made his way upstairs and into the room where Alice had been napping in and looked at her "Hello there little one, did you have a nice nap?" He asked her as he lightly picked her up and felt her padded bottom.

Jessica looks at Daddy in wonder and amazement, and I do as well.  We both cling to Daddy as he goes to check on Alice, climbing up onto his shoulders, and hanging on.  As she rubs the sleep from her eyes, Alice nods, "Yes Unca Logan, it was very nice."  As he feels her bottom, i ca tell that she's wet, presumably having gone in her sleep.  It doesn't seem to bother her at all though... at least not yet.

"Okay baby girl looks like you have a wet bottom, let's clean up and change, and then we can all watch cartoons if you girls still want to? Or we can do something else. It is getting close to lunchtime for the three of you." He said as he looked at them and walked to the bathroom before laying Alice down to change her.

Alice blushes and giggles at the mention of her need of changing.  Jessica let's out almost a battlecry of "Cartooooooons!"  and I murmur.  "lunch sounds good..."  In the bathroom, Jessica and I slide off off Daddy's shoulders, and wash our hands as he suggested, as Alice lays down and lets Daddy change her.

"Right then, cartoons it is." He said as he changed Alice and then waited for the three girls to grab onto him like they had been doing and then walked back down to the living room and sat down with the three of them to continue watching cartoons.

Alice lies there while Daddy cleans her up, then stands up, and steps into the fresh pullup when it's presented.  When Daddy finishes changing Alice, Jessica and I clamber up his arms to cling onto his shoulders, and Alice proves herself the be more of a monkey than either of us by climbing up his back, and hanging from around his neck and shoulders.  We all ride back into the living room, and then clamber over Daddy to get into comfortable positions laying on top of him to watch the cartoons.

He continues to watch cartoons with the three of them for a while before telling them that he was gonna make some lunch for them and that they could watch cartoons while he made them lunch. Soon though, he finished making the three of them cheese sandwiches and placed them on the table before getting the three or them some water to drink and then calling them for lunch.

About halfway through Daddy making lunch, I decide that I want to be with him, more than I want to watch cartoons, and go into the kitchen, and start hanging off of his leg.  A few minutes later Alice and Jessica join us, quietly hanging around Daddy as he cooks.  The food looks and smells good, and we all sit and eat lunch happily.  "Thank you for lunch Daddy."  I say with a grin.  "Yeah, thank you Uncle Logan."  "Thanks Unca Logan!"  Jessica and Alice chime in.

"Your welcome girls." He said as he sat down and watched them eat their lunch, not feeling particularly hungry at the moment. He just wanted to make sure the girls were taken care of first before he took care of himself.