LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When life hands you a family.

elfowl

"Your welcome sweetheart, I'm glad that you were able to recognize that you needed to go potty and told me that you needed to go so that I could get you on the potty before you had an accident." He told her as he heard her question "Yes sweetheart, you can, I don't mind because I want you to feel as comfortable around me as you want to be." He told her as he waited for her to finish washing her hands and then would say "Once I put away the groceries we can go to the fair okay." He told her as he went to go and put the groceries away before he would go and put the computer parts in his computer room and went to find Liz so that they could go to the fair.

I blush a bit more, and hug Mr. Logan when he tells me that he's proud that we were able to keep me from having an accident.  i grin and my face lights up when he says that I'm allowed to call him Daddy.  

While he goes and puts the groceries away, I stay close by, and play with my new stuffed Dragon, making him fly around, and making up stories about rescuing princesses from evil knights, and fighting off pirates and thieves trying to steal her treasure.  I follow him into the computer room, and play there, making sure I'm nearby wherever he goes in the house.  When he finishes up, and tells me it's time to go to the fair I cheer  "YAAAAAYYY!  Going to the fair!  Going to the fair!"

"Wow, this little princess is really excited to go to the fair, huh? Maybe we should try and find this little one a dress fit for a princess to wear. Before we should also have something to drink as well and both try and go potty before we leave the house again just in case because there won't be a potty at the fair and people will have to find other ways to go potty and I don't think I wanna have you in a situation without a proper potty to go in." He told her as he lightly picked her up, hoping she was okay with it and then would walk down to the kitchen to get themselves something to drink and then go potty before they leave the house to go to the fair.

I blush hard as Mr. Logan calls me a princess, covering my face with my hands shyly.  "I'm not a princess Daddy... b-but I would like a princess dress."  I'm happy when he picks me up, and carries me to the kitchen, and we both drink something, then carries me to the bathroom, and I manage to go potty just a little bit, though with my bladder, that may have been as much as a quarter full.

"All right then, let's get you a princess dress." He said as he picked her up after washing her hands and went to the room that he had shown her would be hers for last night and shifted her over to his free arm and then started to look through the closet and found a light powder blue princess dress and showed it to her to see if she would wanna wear it and then would dress her in it and then would let her decide this time if she wanted to hold his hand and walk out to the car with him and get in the car by herself, or if she wanted to be carried "Do you wanna be carried or do you wanna hold my hand and walk to the car so we can drive to the fair?" He asked her and then waited for her answer.

I give a small gleeful squeal when Mr. Logan says we'll get me a princess dress.  I'm amazed that he simply has one on hand, covered with rhinestones, with a soft bodice, and a big poofy skirt, the blue dress is everything I've dreamed of.  I clap my hands together in delight, unable to even get out any word because of my excitement.  I let Mr. Logan help me take off my shirt and skirt, and then he pulls the blue princess dress over my head, I look down and twirl to make the skirts flare out,  then giggle with delight, running to Mr. Logan and hugging him as tight as I can.  "Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Daddy!  It's perfect,  I love it!"

When he offers either his hand or to carry me to the car, I quickly respond.  "Carried please Daddy... if that's okay?"

"I'm glad you love it sweetheart, you look very much like a princess right now you know. All right little dragon, come on let's go have some fun at the fair." He told her as he picked her up and let her rest her head on his shoulder if she wanted to and made sure she had her stuffed toy with her before walking out to the car and put her in the car and then drove to the fair and once they arrived, he parked and got her out and was surprised to find that he was able to get into the fair for free. As they walk through the fair and take in all the sights and sounds of the fair, he notices that he was right on the money about there not being any proper potties for people attending the fair to use and would feel relieved that he had made the right decision for them to use the potty before they left the house.

I blush and smile shyly when Mr. Logan says I look like a princess.  "Thank you Daddy."  And i just about melt into a puddle of delight when he calls me "little dragon"  I happily take the stuffed purple dragon,  and cuddle him close while I cling to Mr. Logan.  "You need a name." I tell the stuffed animal, as I'm being carried to the car.  "You're not the only dragon around here anymore, so we need to be able to tell each other apart.  hrmmmmmm, how about Valfore?  You like that?"  I make the dragon nod at me.  "Okay!  Valfore it is.  By now Mr. Logan is done strapping me into the carseat and we head off for the fair.

There's a lot of people at the fair, enough to form an ever-churning mass off a crowd.  Only a day or two ago, this would have been the perfect opportunity, few people paying attention, the perfect chance to steal a little money, or some food, whether from an unsuspecting attendee, or a distracted stall runner.  But now, I have my new Daddy, and I know where my next meal is comming from, so instead of seeing the croud as an opportunity, I see it is a dangerous set of river rapids, just asking for me to let go, and then sweep either me or Daddy away.  my instincts tell me tat I'm in the middle of a huge dangerous crowd, and I cling tightly to Daddy. 

As Logan walks through the fair with Liz not aware of the fact that she sees him as daddy and might have a interest or want to become his daughter, he also looks at her and tries to talk to her during the fair so that he can get to know her a little bit more than he asked her when they were at breakfast, namely if she had chosen a name for her toy and what she wanted to do at the fair "So princess, do you have a name for your pet dragon or do you not want him to have a name and leave him as a nameless dragon?" He asked her as he then added "So, there's a story tent, a couple of fair rides and some other things that princesses might like to do, what would you like to check out first?" He asked as he saw someone in a dragon costume taking photos with some kids that were in line to have a photo with him/her or whoever was wearing the costume.

I grin at Daddy as he as he asks about my dragon.  "I think she's a she Daddy, and I have named her, her name is Valfore."  I look around and see the rides and story tent , and I also see a big fuzzy dragon taking pictures with kids.  For some reason I'm torn,  I want to run up and hug the dragon, but at the same time, visions fly through my head of the dragon scooping me up, and running away with me, and then never being able to see Daddy again.  I squeeze Daddy, clinging onto him a little bit tighter.  "I think I'd like to go to the story tent please Daddy."

"Alright, story tent it is, did you also wanna go and maybe have your picture taken with the dragon if he or she is still here. That's a very sweet name for a dragon, good choice sweetheart, now to the story tent we go princess." He told her as he walked towards the story tent and then would find a seat near the front, but more towards the middle and continued to notice the squeezing that Liz was doing to him and wondered what was making her so anxious and nervous at the moment and what he could do to help ease her anxiety/clingy tendencies at the moment, but didn't try to think about the last part too much as he actually didn't mind the clingy nature of Liz, after all he was just as worried about losing her as she might be of losing him regardless though, he had no idea of what this little girl was planning to ask him to do, if she was even thinking about that particular thing at the moment. The story time soon started and a man and woman both in respective costumes for the era which was the middle ages and introduced themselves before starting to tell a story to the entire tent, all the kids there immediately going wide eyed as the story began.

I cling to Daddy as he suggests going to take a picture with the dragon.  "Okay Daddy" I respond, wanting to do it if he wants me to, less so than because I want to... though I do want to just a little bit.  I'm a lot more relaxed inside of the story tent, being away from both the dragon, and the crowds of people allows me to relax.  I happily slide down to Daddy's lap and wrap his arms around me when he finds a seat.  I listen to the costumed storytellers as they introduce themselves, and then listen attentively to the story, relaxing even more into Daddy's lap.

The story continued for an hour and a half and once the story was over and as soon as it was over he finally addressed her response to his suggestion for taking a picture with the dragon "you don't have to if you don't want to, I don't wanna make you feel like you have to do something because I want you to do it." He told her as he got up with her still in his arms and then would walk out of the tent and asks "What would you like to do next princess? A ride? Maybe get something to drink if your thirsty? Try and see something else that you wanna see? etc? Let me know what you want okay and we will do it." He told her as he smiled at her, glad to be able to spend the day with her doing something that she wants to do and also getting into the spirit of the event.

I grin at Mr. Logan, so glad that he's taking my feelings into consideration, but get a bit shy and antsy when I start thinking about the dragon again.  "I... I kinda wanna do it Daddy... but... the dragon's scary..."  I blush a little, feeling embarrassed for being scared of what is essentially a person in a suit.  It's actually the person I find scary and not the suit, without being to see their face, I can't tell what they want, and I'm scared that they'll snatch me away, and try to give me to an orphanage.

I think about his next question for a bit, and notice I am feeling thirsty.  "I'm thirsty Daddy, an I would like to ride some rides too."  I've got just the barest need to pee as well. The story had been long, and we had been sitting for quite a while.

"It's okay sweetheart, if the dragon tries anything I will grab you back faster than he can get you away from me, I will never let anyone do anything bad to you, but if your scared then we shouldn't do it because I don't wanna make you even more scared than you probably are right now." He told her as he heard her say she was thirsty and wanted to ride some of the rides at the fair "Okay sweetheart, how about we get some lemonade first and then ride some rides and then after we can ride some of the rides at the fair and if you wanna do something else after that we can do it, if not, we can go and do something somewhere else." He told her sweetly and calmly as he started to walk up to the lemonade stand and ordered 2 lemonades for them both before sitting down at a picnic table with her and let her drink her drink while he drank his lemonade.

I nod while Daddy talks about not letting the dragon take me, and I wrap my arms around him a bit more, clinging to him lovingly, not desperately.  "Okay lets not take pictures with the dragon then please."  We walk back out to the fair, and now I cling to Daddy a bit more anxiously,  not liking the crowd one bit.  I'm happy when he steps out of the crowd to the lemonade stand, and then carries me to a table, where he sits me down to drink.

"Thank you Daddy!"  I coo as he hands me the lemonade, and start drinking it fast.  I was thirsty, and the lemonade tastes really good, as well as being very refreshing,  I scoot closer to Daddy on the bench at the picnic table, so that I'm pressed into him a little bit, and continue drinking happily.

"Woah slow down their princess, if you drink too fast you might get the hiccups and I wouldn't want the princess to have to be hiccuping because someone decided that they wanted to drink too fast." He said calmly to her and continued to drink and nodded when Liz said she didn't wanna take a picture after all with the dragon and as soon as they both finished the lemonades he got up with her and went over to one of the more gentle rides in the entire fair that he could see at the current moment, but he could be wrong, but he didn't wanna think about any rides that were not as gentle for Liz's sake and especially with the fact that she had a drink that was pretty large, even for her since he had ordered the large lemonade for them both to drink and enjoy.

I blush, and nod at Daddy's admonishment.  "Yes Daddy.  Sorry."  I continue drinking at a much more reasonable pace, The lemonade is quite big, but it tastes so good, that I keep drinking for a little while after I'm not thirsty anymore.  We both finish our drinks, and he leads me over to a carousel,  "Daddy will you ride with me please?"  I ask, not wanting to be on a horse by myself as it goes up and down and round and round.

He nods "Sure, I can ride with you sweetheart, I was planning to do that anyways." He told her as he got on the ride with her making sure that she is strapped in tightly before he gets on the horse next to her and straps himself in and lets the carousel ride start as he watches the princess on the horse next to him.

I'm a little bit disappointed when Daddy gets on the horse next to me, instead of climbing onto the horse he put me on, but he strapped me in, and made sure I was secure, and is right beside me, which is the next best thing, so i let myself relax, and hold on tight to the pole in front of me, as the carousel starts up, and my horse starts moving up and down.  As the ride picks up, I feel the exhilaration of speed, as it gets faster and faster, and I let myself squeal and giggle with delight.

He smiles as she seems like she is having fun and have her fun. Soon enough though the ride is soon over and he gets off the horse and then gets her off the ride and goes over to one of the other rides and gets in line for it wondering if by this point the lemonade was starting to affect her bladder and was wondering if he was gonna have to relent on not having her go potty at the fair because he knew if she didn't after having the lemonade she was most likely going to have an accident since it was a larger soda than she might have been able to hold in until they got back home. Regardless though he put it out of his mind for the moment and just focused on spending time with her at the fair and letting her have the best time of her life that she has probably had in a very long time.

I giggle as Daddy takes me off of the horse, and carries me to get in line for the swinging boat.  I feel my bladder start to complain, and normally this would be time to go potty... but I don't wanna use any of the potties at the fair, and I wanna stay longer and keep having fun, so I don't say anything.  I can't help but squirm uncomfortably though, as we inch closer to the start of the ride, and I slowly squirm more and more, needing to go potty worse and worse.

Logan notices her squirming around but doesn't say anything about it because he still doesn't want her using any of the potties out here at the fair and got on the swinging ship with her and sat her down on his lap and pulled the lap bar down and made sure to keep his arms around the part of her body that wasn't held down by the lap bar just in case the lap bar doesn't keep her from falling out of the ride once it starts. Once the ride is over he takes her over to see the knight jousting and gets a seat with her before the show starts and waits for it to begin, once it is done, he wonders what they should do next.

Riding on the swinging ship is fun, and manages to distract me from my distressed bladder, The best part is being able to ride on Daddy's lap, and I squeal and giggle with joy his arms securely around me, making sure nothing bad can happen.  By the time we got off though, my bladder is aching, demanding to go potty.  I don't say anything though as Daddy takes me over to the Joust.  I cant focus on the show at all, instead holding my tummy, squirming and whimpering occasionally.  About halfway though though, something happens, and the crowd lets out a big cheer, most of them jumping to their feet, just as I lose control, and start wetting myself, having an accident all over my panties and skirt.

Logan is too involved in the show to even notice that Liz had an accident, at least not right away, after a bit he starts to realize that she had an accident and sighs because he didn't think she was gonna have an accident, if it had been the case then he would have brought an extra pair of clothes for her and just got up with her, luckily since they had been sitting on the ground during the joust. As he got up with her in his arms he told her "I'm not mad at you, you had an accident and wasn't able to make it to the potty because there wasn't a potty for you to get to, so I'm not mad and never will be mad at you for having accidents whether during the day or night." He then brought her to the car and placed her in the car seat and buckled her up, driving home and taking her to get cleaned up and changed once they got home.