LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When life hands you a family.

elfowl

"You don't have to be so formal with me, you can call me whatever name you feel comfortable with calling me okay?" He told her as he waited for her to stand and then would show her around the bottom floor first and then moving up to the second floor where the bedrooms were and finally the attic. He then would show her where she would be staying for the night and then the bathroom as well and left her to her own privacy while he went to get her a towel and maybe find some pjs that would fit her since he didn't think he had any pajama's that would fit her in the house, but it never hurt to try and look for some.

I think for a moment, then reply "I feel most comfortable calling you Mr. Logan... is that okay?"  

I look around with interest as he shows me the living room, bedrooms, and even the attic, then can't help but grin when I see where I'll be staying, the room is fairly big, and the bed looks very comfortable.  He shows me the bathroom, and gets me a towel, showing me how the tub works, then leaves me alone. 

I run the bath, letting it fill up, and go potty while it starts to fill, and warm up, then I climb in, and simply relax for a while.  It feels nice to simply lay in the warm water, especially in such a big tub.  The bathtub is big enough for me to sleep in it laying flat, not that I'm very tall, in fact I'm a little bit short for my age.  once the water reaches my neck, I shut off the water, and start washing myself, getting all the dirt and dust off.

After I finish cleaning myself, I relax until the water starts to get cold, then let it drain, and climb out, grabbing the large towel, and wrapping myself up in it.  I look at my clothes and frown... they're much too dirty to put back on, especially now that I'm clean...  I go and sit on the bed in my towel, not sure what to do.

Logan eventually manages to find some pjs that would fit Liz and went to give them to her, but didn't find her in the bathroom, so he went to look in the bedroom he had shown her and sure enough, he found her sitting on the bed and placed the clothes he had found on the bed for her taking the ones she had taken off and were definitely dirty out of the room with him and down to the laundry room and placed them in the washing machine before starting it and going back to her room before knocking on the door and saying "Liz, Sweetheart if you wanna get dressed and then still be able to watch a movie, feel free to do so and meet me in my room which is the last door at the end of the hall. I'll be in there if you need me okay?" He told her as he walked away and went back to his room and started to get himself ready for bed, quickly taking a shower and then putting on pjs and hopping into bed and turning on the tv to watch while he waited for her.

When I see Logan walk in with a set of clothes that seem to small for him, I figure they're pajamas for me, "Thank you Mr. Logan"  I say, as I stand up, dropping the towel, and reaching for the pajamas, unconcerned with Logan seeing me naked, since I had never been taught to be embarrassed by nudity.  I slip on the pants and then the shirt, then wander down the hall to the door where Logan said he would be, I knock as he did, waiting for him to respond before entering, and seeing him sitting in a bed with a tv on across the room.  I walk over to the bed, and ask "May I get in the bed with you?"

"Sure, why don't you hop on in, is there a particular movie you wanna choose to watch? Or are you okay with me picking the movie?" He asked her as he started to flip through the kids movies he had until she saw one that she liked. He wasn't gonna show her something someone her age wasn't supposed to see because it could possibly give her nightmares, plus, it was just a bad thing to show kids something that they shouldn't be seeing since kids are very impressionable at Liz's age.

I gleefully climb up onto the bed, and then wriggle under the covers, cuddling up next to Logan, pressing up against him as much as I can without actually being on top of him.  "You can pick"  I tell him,  "I don't know what came out recently.  As long as it's not too scary... I don' like scary movies."

All the movies he's scrolling past seem to be colorful and cheerful, and while I can see differences between them individually, I don't see a lot of differences as a whole.

"Alright, how about this one?" He asked her as he played the movie "Spirited Away" which was a kids movie and settled into watching it, he felt the little girl cuddle up against him and smiled down at her and just put an arm underneath her and letting her stay the way she currently was at the moment as he didn't wanna disturb her or make her feel like she was doing anything wrong when she definitely wasn't. He was also enjoying the fact that she wanted to be cuddled up to him and pressing as close as she possibly could to him. He did hope that she didn't have to go potty during the movie because she would miss the movie if he didn't pause it right away to let her go on her own and then come back and watch the movie from where he had to pause it and she also might get confused depending on where they pause.

"Seems good,"  I respond.  At first it seems like I picked wrong, as the movie starts of very boring. The animations are fairly realistic, and not very colorful compared to the other movies, but after a little bit it starts getting interesting, and very weird.  I don't know when, but at some point my eyes start to droop closed, and I don't bother fighting to keep them open.  Before I know it, I'm asleep, cuddled up to Logan, with his arm around me, feeling safe and warm.

Logan feels Hazel laying against him and she seems to enjoy the movie until she falls asleep, which he would quickly shut the movie and TV off before he would snuggle under the covers with her and fall asleep until morning and then silently sitting up in bed and using a free arm to grab a book and read a little while he would let Liz sleep peacefully.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

I don't open my eyes when I first wake up.  I had never liked mornings, and they only got worse recently, having to wake up to the reality of the world, and my place in it.  I notice that wherever I'm sleeping is soft and warm... my mind struggles to think of where I am, until I remember what happened yesterday.  Meeting Mr. Logan, and him being so nice to me, letting me sleep in his home...

I shift around a little bit, it feels so nice to sleep in a bed, so soft, and warm, and ...wet?  Oh no!  I did it again!  I wet the bed!  Even worse!  I wet Mr. Logan's bed, and after he had been so nice to me!

I start getting worried, he's going to be mad at me, he's going to yell at me, and kick me out, and tell me he hates me.  I start to panic, my emotions building up more and more until it's just too much, and my fear comes pouring out as tears as I start to cry, not daring to open my eyes.

Logan notices the wet bed but knows that the bed has a mattress protector for just this kind of thing. After all, his nieces had come over before and slept with him in his bed and have the exact same problem. He instead just comforted her and told her everything was gonna be alright and that it was just an accident. He also lightly rubs her lower back to try and calm her down the best he could.

To my complete amazement, Mr. Logan doesn't get angry, and tries to calm me down instead.  At first I think he doesn't realize why I"m upset, but then he amazes me more by telling me that it was an accident.  Relief floods through my body, and I find myself crying for a completely different reason.

As he rubs my back, I climb up on top of him, and cry into his chest while hugging him tightly.  "H-How are y-you so nice?"  I sob.  "W-why aren't you m-mad at m-me?... Aren't y-you m-mad I p-peed on y-you?"  With how close together we were sleeping there's no way I didn't get some on him as well.

"No I'm not sweetheart because you were asleep and when you're asleep you don't know that you have to go, so as far as I'm concerned it's still an accident. I wont be mad at you because I have no reason to be mad at you. I can clean up and wash my clothes, it's not a big deal or something for me to be mad at you about, so let's go and get you a bath okay? He told her as he got up with her in his arms and picked her up and carried her to the bathroom, setting her down and starting to undress her before realizing that she didn't have a change of clothes with her and then looked around the bathroom and remembered that there might be a change of clothes for her in there and did find one and put them on the toilet seat and then starting up the water and finishing up undressing her and waiting for the water to be warm before letting her get into the bath so that he could clean her up.

I nod slowly when Mr.Logan suggests a bath, and let him pick me up, clinging to his chest as he carries me to the bathroom.  Still feeling a bit upset, I let him undress me, slipping of my shirt, before he seems to pick up on something wrong, and walks off, returning with a fresh set of clothes; a white shirt with a shiny pink flower in the middle of the chest, and a pair of jeans and panties. 

He slips off my pajama bottoms, and I stand beside him, instinctively grabbing his arm and wrapping myself around it as the tub fills up, and starts to get warm.  I climb into the bath, and he takes a washcloth and begins to lather it up with soap.  I relax a little in the warm water, laying down, and letting the warm liquid wash away the pee.  I simply lay back and let Mr. Logan wash me,  wondering to myself about the clothes he has on hand.

After a few minutes, I speak up.  "Mr. Logan?  Why do you have so many clothes for a girl my size?"

Logan heard her question and sighed, he had a feeling she was going to ask this question and so calmly he answered her question "Well sweetheart the reason I have so many clothes for a girl your size and age is simply because some of my nieces that are the same age and size as you are, have had accidents like yours in the past and so, their mommies and daddies asked me to keep extra clothes around for them so that when they come over and have an accident like you have, they will have clothes to wear and they won't have to wear icky peed-in clothes while we go and get them some clothes." He told her truthfully as he looked at her and continued to wash her until she was clean and then got her out of the bath and wrapped her in a soft and fluffy towel that covered her entire body if he didn't make sure that it only wrapped around her body.

I listen attentively as Mr. Logan explains why he has clothes in my size.  It makes me feel a little bit better knowing that other girl my age also have accidents, my parents would always yell at me, and make me feel like the worst girl in the world whenever they found out I had an accident, so I had slowly gotten better and better at not letting them figure out when it happened.  

Mr. Logan is very gentle with how he washes me, and quickly gets me clean, then gets me out and wraps me up in a big fluffy towel,  its warm and I grin up at him.  "Thank you Mr. Logan.  I feel a lot better now."

Logan smiles as she thanks him for giving her a bath and making her feel better "you're very welcome, why don't you take the clothes I brought and go get dressed, unless you wanna be dressed by me, which I will do for you but only if you want to and ask nicely." He told her as he looked at her and then waited for her decision, he wanted to respect her space as much as he could, but he also knew that she might not feel like acting her age and he was willing to treat her as she wished to be treated. Logan also while waiting for her decision was starting to feel something that he had not felt in a very very long time, he was starting to feel very very concerned for this little girl's safety, what she was gonna do once this day was over, was she going to leave? Was she going to stay, whatever her decision he would respect her, but would also feel worried for her at the same time because she was a little girl who wouldn't be able to defend herself if someone older and bigger than her wanted to try and take advantage of her.

I grin up at Mr. Logan, glad that he had offered to dress me... in a way.  "Mr. Logan,  Would you please dress me in the nice clothes you got for me to wear."

it's strange, I usualy didn't trust gown ups, I had very few good experiences with people older than me, but Mr. Logan was very nice, always giving me what I needed, not yelling at me, or blaming me for things I couldn't controll... it made me wish taht he had been my father, rather than the man I had been stuck with...  Looking up into his eyes and feeling a warm protective stare back into mine makes me fell warm inside.

He nodded "Okay sweetheart, why don't you go ahead and take off your towel and I can dress you." He told her as he waited for her to take off her towel that he had wrapped her in before he would start to dress her in the clothes that he had gotten for her and making sure that everything was put on her the right way and then would say "There, all dressed and looking cuter than a button." He told her as he would then try and lightly play with her for a bit before he would take her to go out and get some breakfast if she would be hungry after their little play session in the bathroom, which might not be the best place to play, but it was what happened at the moment.

At Mr. Logan's instructions I take the towel off, and set it aside, before letting him dress me, stepping into the cotton panties with little butterflies., then lifting my arms up so he can slip the shirt with "Girl Power!"  written on it in cutesy font down over my head.  andd then step into the skirt holding onto his arm for balance, and letting him pull it up to my waist and then zip it up.

I bush and smile turning back and forth when he calls me cute.  "Thank you Mr. Logan"  I say to him as I smile.  He surprises me by tickling me, and I do my best to tickle back, squealing laughing and giggling as I do.  I turn out to be no match for him, and quickly concede the battle, shouting "Stop!  Stop!  You win!  You win!  I give up."  as I fall to the ground, still laughing.

I breath hard, as I recover on the floor.  Then grin up at him.  He decides to take me out for breakfast, and I"m thoroughly delighted, I can't remember the last time I had breakfast out.

On the way there, I look at Mr. Logan thoughtfully, before musing out loud.  "You're really nice Mr. Logan... I wish you were my Daddy."

He hears her saying that she wished that she had been his daughter and nodded also starting to wonder what it would have been like if Liz had been his daughter and started to maybe think about getting her adopted into his care. He did however say "thank you for saying so." He told her as he helped her into his car which conveniently had a car seat in it for his nieces since as far as he knew he didn't have any nephews. It was all nieces, but then again, he didn't know all of his family so he could definitely have some nephews that he didn't know about, he let her get in and then buckled her up and got in the front seat before he started the drive to the restaurant he had in mind for them to go and eat at which was Mimi's Cafe.

I grin up at Mr. Logan as he thanks me.  "You're welcome,  I really mean it.  You'd be a much better Daddy than the one I got."  He helps me into the car, and I hesitate for a second when I see a car seat he intends for me to ride in.

Something about the five point harness makes me think of being put in a cage... and I don't like the idea, freezing and looking back at Mr. Logan for a moment.  Realisticaly I'm probably too small to ride without one, and it should be no different than riding with a seat belt... but it feels... like getting into a trap.  

After a second or two of looking between the Car seat and Mr. Logan, I climb into the seat, and let him strap me in.  The first thing I knotice is that it's actually quite comfortable.  The seat almost completely envelops my body, making sure every part of my small frame is surrounded by soft fabric stretched over hard plastic.  The e straps hold me securely, and it would be hard for me to get out... but it should be possible.  I mess around with the buckle, latching and unlatching it a few times, before latching it and leaving it that way.  

Instead of trapped, I feel secure, and the straps coming down across my shoulders, across my hips, and between my legs make me feel like I'm being hugged into the chair.  Like Mr. Logan is protecting me.  I slowly break out in a smile,a s my worry dissipates, enjoying the idea of being protected by him, of him taking care of me.

I ride happily untill we pull up infront of a cafe.  I sit patiently, waiting for Mr. Logan to come let me out of the seat.

Logan had noticed Liz's hesitation when it came to the car seat and had just continued to act the same way he had been acting around her so far. Soon enough, she had sat down in the seat and allowed him to buckle her and once that was done, he simply closed the door to the passenger side and got into the drivers seat before starting to drive towards the intended place for breakfast that he had in mind. They did manage to reach the place a half hour later, he would then simply park the car in a spot closest to the entrance of the restaurant and then get out and go to unbuckle her from the car seat and then would wait to see if she would wanna take his hand or if she would wanna walk in, keeping close to his side. Once she had decided he would walk with her into the restaurant and put their name down on the waiting list for breakfast since there were a fair few amount of families ahead of them. While he waited, he would go and sit down with her on a comfortable couch and let her sit as close as she wanted to sit with him while they waited, he had also noticed a fair few of the kids of several families that were there seemed a bit on edge and had their legs crossed over each other and each time the sound of liquids was heard each child would stiffen up, but he didn't worry about them because they were not his concern, he simply turned his attention to Liz and saw that she was subconsciously slowly starting to get to the same uncomfortable level as the rest of the kids that were there, but she probably didn't know it yet.

When Mr. Logan gets me out of the car, I hop down onto the ground, and then reach up for his hand, holding onto it as we walk in, and Mr. Logan talks to the lady standing behind a podium.  I sit down right beside Mr. Logan, still holding his hand, but slowly, slowly climb onto him as we're waiting, until I'm seated fully upon his lap taking his arm and wrapping it around me.

Something begins to tickle in the back of my mind, something's wrong,  at first I think it's all he other people, the grownups especially, but I slowly realize that I'm feeling uncomfortable with them for a different reason, and Mr. Logan is helping with that. I'm safe and secure with him, no one is going to yell at me, or ask where my parents are, or tell me I shouldn't be here, not while I'm with him.  Without him though... I shake my head, trying to clear it of the awful things I had just been thinking about.  I resolve to stick with Mr. Logan completely while we're out.

But something still tickles at the back of my mind...

Logan feels his lap being occupied by Liz and just let's her do as she needs to feel safe, once she is seated and feeling comfortable he just stays there with her and tries to take her mind off of whatever she is thinking or worrying about at the moment. After about 20 or so minutes of waiting, he is called to be taken to the table and so gets up slowly and lets Liz down so that she can take his hand and walk with him to the table and once they reach it he sits down next to her and would invite her to occupy his lap again if she chose to do so and just waited for their waiter or waitress to come over and take their order for their food.