LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Massage leads to babyhood(jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Nick shook his head. “I’ll be back with a baba later then you just let daddy know when you change your mind “ he slipped the mask and head phones back on the little boy” and put on a continuous soundtrack of white noise with the words daddy’s princess daddy’s baby girl playing on a loop

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg was doing a good job of keeping his sanity, for now. He felt like he was in a twlight zone episode and was struggling to keep his identity. Daddy's princess and baby girl kept playing over and over, even when Greg slept. It was getting harder each minute to resist

Nick kept the shades drawn to confuse  Greg’s sense of time. Nick walked in and took off the headphones and blindfold “hi baby girl are you ready to be a good girl and let daddy remove your peepee yet? If not it’s a spanking for you”

A disoriented Greg replied, "No...never, you can spank me all you want I don't want it removed daddy. I mean Nick." Greg can't believe he said Daddy to Nick. He was loosing his mentality slowly, all he heard was being daddy's baby princess and he couldn't even tell the time of day anymore.

Greg let out cry after cry for each swat. Still so shaken up and drugged he could barely get out the word "no" as he was being spanked. After Nick was putting him back in position Greg mustered up all the energy he had and said, "A WEEK?!". Greg was then put in the coma like state and starting to cry. What could he do at this point? Greg couldn't take much more of this and slowly but surely lost his will to fight what was happening.

For the next week Greg’s life consisted of diaper changes and bottle feedings. Daddy would sponge him clean but never remove the mask or head phones. Between feedings a pacifier was inserted. Around day seven Nick entered and removed the boys mask, headphones and pacifier. “ hello princess”

Greg couldn't believe his life right now. He physically couldn't do anything except wet and mess himself and have Nick take care of his every whim. The first day or two Greg did pretty well to fight the urges, but slowly as the week went bu he started to forget who he was and his former life. Every minute of everyday hearing that he should be a good girl for daddy, being hypnotized to give in. He had also lost his sense of time and common sense. Towards the end of the week he enjoyed being cleaned by Nick and even called him daddy in his head. As Nick removed the items, it was though Greg was looking for the first time. "Da...daddy?" Greg responded.

• 3 weeks later...

Greg flinched a little, even after being brainwashed the way he was, he still felt the slight urge to hold on. But what was the point, greg looked up and said. "Daddy i want to be a girl, will you take my pee per away?"