LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Massage leads to babyhood(jmg1217)

Daddydrew

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they arrived in the nursery Nick brought Greg to the changing table and laid him down “first we need to get the baby girl diapered” he made short work of putting greg in a soft pink diaper and fixing the nightie he carried greg to the large white crib  “ daddy has a Camara waiting you princess so don’t to anything silly, I’ll know I know everything, sleep well my baby girl”

Greg let out a soft moan as he was diapered. It had been awhile since anyone other than himself touched him there. Although when he looked down at the pink thick diaper he couldn't help but blush. Once inside the crib he tried to stand up but fell over due to the diaper. "Wait camera? There's no need for that, i'm not trying to go anywhere in this." Greg said hoping to change Nick's mind.

“The Camara stays, I like that I can always see my princess oh and feel free to p,y with your dicklett baby girl. Daddy will enjoy the show. Now you get some sleep baby and I’ll see you in the morning remember you can make peepee and poopie I. Your diaper because that’s what you will be doing forever” he gave Gray a deep kiss then shut the light and left

Greg thought, "dicklett? did he mean my dick". Greg had no intention of using his diapers and said, "I'm not going to use this diaper. I can hold it until morning." Then without warning, Nick gave Greg a deep and hot kiss. Greg instantly became hard in his diapers and moaned slightly again. He didn't want to admit it but that was a little hot and he had hoped Nick did feel Greg's tongue reciprocate that kiss.

Greg looked around the room as he couldn't believe the baby nightmare he was in. He went in to release some stress and now he is some kind of baby girl for some random guy. Again trying to standup and see if he could climb out, it was no use. After awhile he was able to fall asleep for a bit. He had a very hot dream and in a daze he forgot where he was and started touching himself. After about a minute or so he remembered where he was and stopped immediately. He then said, "I bet you enjoyed that huh? daddy?" saying it sarcastically. He needed to pee, but refused to use the diaper. Hopefully he could hold out til morning.

As greg woke up to the sun, he had hoped it was all a dream. But sadly for him, it wasn't. Greg's eyes got big as he felt the diaper, it was still dry which have him a huge sigh of relief. However he needed to pee really badly now. Greg then started to call out, "I need to pee, please let me out." A few minutes went by with no answer, "Please I really really need to go..daddy?" Still with no one in sight, he rattled the bars trying to fight the urge. But after a few more minutes, Greg started to let it flow into his diaper.

Nick looked at greg “well you better make yourself princess daddy can’t change or bathe you until you make poopie and the Doctor is coming to check you out in less then an hour so you can make poopie on your own or daddy will just Spank it out of your naughty little bum bum”

Greg was a little uncomfortable with this and replied, " hey what is this going to..." greg paused as his eyes gre big. He felt some poop come out and into his diaper. The feeling was so strange. He was in a soaked and messy diaper now.

Nick beamed “there’s daddy’s good little princess, such a good girl” Nick brought Greg to the changing table and stripped him of his nightie “pu whisks Daddy’s stinky baby girl” even as Nick asked this he took off the dirty diaper and threw it away. After cleaning Greg He picked up the naked boy and carried him to the bathroom “let’s get you in the bath baby”

Greg was mortified as Nick was saying this, "Oh be quiet, you made me fill up that diaper. I didn't even need to poop." Greg again enjoyed being cleaned by this stranger, but tried not to admit it himself. He then also had an idea, if this doctor is coming then he could tell him how crazy this Nick guy is and can take him out of here. Greg just needed to go along with the act for now.