LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Massage leads to babyhood(jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Greg could not believe what he was hearing from Nick. "Un what?" Greg said in confusion. "Can't I be a boy some days? Wouldn't that be fair? I mean I'll do whatever you say but I would like to be a boy.." Greg said.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick put his forehead against Greg’s “no no bAby  you are far too pretty to ever be a boy. You make a beautiful baby girl. I’d like to hear you say it please “I’m only a baby girl, I’m daddy’s baby girl”

Greg grinded his teeth as nick looked him in the eyes. Slowly but surely. Greg said, " I'm...a..baby..girl. I'm.....daddy's baby girl." That was the nost frustrating thing he had ever said. Greg then asked, "so are you going to put ne in panties or even diapers or something?"

Nick looked like he was in heaven “you are such. Good baby my princess and for now daddy got you nice pink panties to wear during the day and you’ll wapear pull ups at night of course our goal is to make you a totally unpotty trIned baby girl but that will take some time. At that point you’ll be my diapered princess forever

Greg was just joking about the diapers thing but Nick actually meant it. "Please no, I would rather not wear anything at all. I don't wet myself so I won't need diapers, I also don't even need pull ups for night, I can hold my bladder. Please don't make me wear them, I've already done so much for you already. Greg pleaded.

Greg was a fed up with this and his facial expression showed it. "Look..Nick, I feel like I did more than my fair share today. I am still an adult, let me at least sleep without wearing pull ups, or panties, or whatever. This isn't fair!." Greg said while looking Nick in the eye.

Angry and scared, Greg shook his head yes. "I'm...i'm sorry...daddy. What do you want me to wear?" Greg was angry at this Nick character but he didn't want to be hurt again. He put his head down and put out his arms for Nick.

Greg started to huff and puff at what Nick was demanding. He wanted to say something back but Nick had all the power and couldn't do anything. Greg squated ever so slightly, closed his eyes and peed what he could out of him. "There happy?" Greg said 

Greg had a huge frown at this point and did not want to be diapered, although his smart mouth got him in this diaper situation. Something Greg wouldn't tell Nick was that due to his stress being so high these past few months he had wet the bed a few times. The one thing Greg did not want to do was wet with Nick here. When Greg was carried into the room his eyes grew large as to what was awaiting him in the room.

The room was large and pink, there was a large white crib in the corner and a rocking chair next to it. There was a changing table and a large teddy bear collecting around the room. There was also a closet and a bathroom attached to the room. “See baby it’s your nursery now let’s get you changed baby girl”

Greg didn't have any words at first. Did Nick have a child or something before or was he waiting for someone like Greg the whole time. "I, I...what is this? Have you been stalking me for this or something? This nursery is huge."

“I hope you like it baby this will be your room forever and let’s just say I do t work for the message place. I’ve been in love with you for a while and I knew you were destined to be my princess and it was the best way to get you and bring you home, that’s all baby girl

Greg thought really hard and then it hit him, he had seen this guy before. They never spoke but Greg felt like he was always being watched at times. Whether it was getting coffee, stuck at a light, or in this case the massage parlor. "This is insane though, why do this? I've never met you, how could you know so much about me. I don't want to be a baby girl. Please don't diaper me and keep me here."

Nick got a dreamy look in his eyes “because sweetheart you are the most beautiful little girl I’ve ever seen and I was bent to be your daddy and you’ll be my daddy girl forever and babies wear diapers princess”

Greg was a little frightening now and starting to slightly cry saying, "I don't want to be a baby girl and wear diapers. Please...please." As odd as this situation was, Greg didn't know how to handle himself. He wanted to leave, a hug, scream, there was just so many emotions.

Nick simply shook his head “Princesa it’s too late for that now , your home with daddy forever and no one knows you’re here or where you are. No one knows daddy or that we have any connection and you napped for a very long time we are in Canada baby girl, you are mine forever I’ve made sure or that princess”

"Canada?!" Greg said loudly in his head. What was he to do? There is no way he could get back home from where he was at. Greg sat on his butt with a strange look, he looked up to Nick and said, "Daddy can...can I go to bed please?"