LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Massage leads to babyhood(jmg1217)

Daddydrew

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg was breathing heavily, any more tickling and Greg probably would have peed himself. Although Greg slightly admitted to himself that this hug felt nice he tried pushing Nick off, but to no avail. "Can you please let me go, you're crushing me." Greg said hoping Nick would let go.

Nick beamed “my little princess is learning so fast and being such a good little girl, of course I’ll take you to the potty baby” he lifted greg into his arms “ let’s go fund your special princess potty baby girl”

Princess potty? Greg thought to himself.  Hopefully this just meant the toliet. Greg also felt weird being lifted again by this man. He knew he wasn't exaclty tall in stature but Nick carried him with such ease.

Rather then fight nick simply slapped the still weakened boy in the face “good little princesss do not make rules or tell grownups what to do baby girl, they simply do as thier told the sooner you get that the better”

Greg was in shock after being struck. He realized the severity of the situation he was in and had no say in this. Defeated, Greg sat in the princess potty and tried going. Then in a soft tone he said, " I can't go, can you please wait outside for me to be done?"

Nick crouched down in front of the boy “sorry baby girl I can’t leave you alone in here  the bathroom is a dangerous place for baby girls just like you now daddy will rub your tummy while you make poopies like a good little girl”

Greg was so tense as Nick rubbed his tummy. He closed his eyes and tried his best to pee. After awhile he started to pee into the princess toliet. An worst for him he actually let out some poo too. This made Greg blush even more.

That kiss threw Greg off yet again, he hadn't kissed anyone in awhile let alone a man. Red in the face, Greg replied "I...I am." Greg was mortified as he went number 1 and worst number 2 in front of this stranger.

Nick quickly wiped the boy clean “suck a good girl, making poopie for daddy in the potty” he brought Greg to the sink and washed both of thier hands “now then princess I think we need to talk Bout our house rules” he carried Greg to the living room sitting him on his lap

Greg was still so uncomfortable being handle like this. And rules? What bizzare rules is this man going to force him to do? Greg figured he would need to play along and try to find a chance to sneak out later. "Um ok, what kind of rules?" Greg asked.

Nick gave Greg a squeeze “so first thingsfirst, I’m daddy you you are my princess and baby girl. As such you make no decisions and your only job is to be a good girl and obey” daddy has lots of pretty dresses  for you to wear and you will have no need for shoes or socks. You always do as daddy says I make the rules”