LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

D.Va's Marathon - Patreon Exclusive Preview

Elfy

The following is an excerpt from the third story about D.Va and her adventures with diapers. The rest of this story as well as 17 other Patreon exclusive stories can be seen on my Patreon page for $10 and above subscribers. There are other tiers and rewards available which can all be found on my page.

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

I make a story update post (2,000+ words) every four days and it is with the support of my fantastic patrons that I can keep such a pace up. If you enjoy my stories and are interested in supporting me please have a look at the link :) 

I know some people don't like these posts advertising stories elsewhere but I hope the amount and regularity of content I post publicly allows me the leeway to advertise once in a while.

---

The diaper was doing an admirable job. When D.Va had looked for manufacturers she had been very specific about her needs for long lasting diapers as well as secrecy, it was very important to her that no one knew about her love of the unusual undergarments.

With each wetting it became harder and harder for D.Va to resist touching herself between Starcraft games. About five hours into the stream she reached down and gently pushed her padded crotch against her body. The webcam she was on only showed her head and shoulders so as long as she was careful no one would know what she was doing.

“Mmm…” D.Va let out an inadvertent moan as she pushed the wet material against her sensitive crotch. When she saw people in her chat typing question marks she realised she was acting a little strangely, fortunately she had the cola as a fall back strategy, “This Nano Cola sure is delicious!”

D.Va took another large drink from an open can. When she finished it she placed it on the floor, she looked down and saw she had already gone through quite a few of the drinks. Her sponsors had asked her to drink plenty of their soda but she hadn’t quite realised just how much she had swallowed, it was no wonder her diaper was as wet as it was.

When D.Va heard the sounds of another game starting she quickly sat upright and went back to her games. As she moved she felt the diaper hug her tightly and couldn’t help but smile, it was such a nice feeling to be gaming like this and it was even better that she didn’t have to leave to use the bathroom.

The games continued, one after another, without much incident until D.Va reached the halfway point of her twenty-four hour stream. Her energy levels were still good, a combination of her natural fitness and all the sugary drinks she was consuming was keeping her going fairly easily. Just as she finished blowing yet another opponent’s base up she suddenly heard a faint vibration and reached over to her phone.

“I see your stream is going well.” Mercy had written in a text message.

D.Va bit her bottom lip as she felt her heart skip a beat. Mercy was an old friend from D.Va’s Overwatch days and more recently their relationship had grown a lot closer. On two occasions within the last year Mercy had changed D.Va’s diaper and now just seeing the name was enough to cause the young Korean’s nerves to tingle and butterflies to flutter in her tummy.

“You’re watching?” D.Va asked in her texted reply.

“Of course.” Mercy replied quickly, “Though I notice you haven’t got up to use the bathroom…”

D.Va felt her face going red as she read the message several times. She was spared having to compose an immediate response when the sound of another game starting played through her headphones and she had to concentrate on that. It was difficult to forget the text messages though and D.Va found herself looking over at the phone every so often. It was enough to cause D.Va to lose a game that she really should’ve won.

Just the knowledge that Mercy knew what she was wearing and doing was enough to get her excited. She had always had a thing for using her diaper in front of others and now this little kink was being triggered by the audience she had.

D.Va picked up her soda and drank from it as she felt her diaper warming again. She felt the hot liquid trickle out of her where it was greedily soaked up by the thirsty padding, D.Va had to admit to being very impressed with how well the diaper was doing although the biggest tests were still to come.

A few games later D.Va felt sudden butterflies in her tummy and excitement. She had been aware of a gradual increase in the pressure in her bowels and she knew she would need to poop sooner or later, it seemed like that moment was getting closer and closer. It would allow D.Va to test another of the important specifications of her diaper, she would be able to see if it held in the smell as much as possible.

As a cramp went through her intestine leading to a further increase in pressure D.Va did her best to stay calm and act like everything was normal. She was acutely aware that there were thousands of people watching her webcam and it did nothing to lessen the thrill she was feeling.

Despite being in a winning position D.Va was forced to quickly forfeit a game causing her audience to ask a lot of questions and wonder what she was doing. D.Va could feel her face burning red already.

“I’ll be back in a minute.” D.Va said to her audience leaving many of them confused.

Archived