LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Role reversal bet

Tld17

Omg he takes the play pen and frees me from jail. He is so strong. I was not able to lift it be he was. I wet myself in fear. “ yes I was trying to get out. I had to see what you two were doing, that is my wife. I have needs too. “Hopefully that told him and he will leave me alone. I try and walk away but my diapers are too thick and I fall back down,

I frown. "Young lady that's not how we talk to grown ups and as you'll recall I am your mommy not your wife". I stand you up and turn you around. " Now you owe uncle an apology and then I think someone needs an early dinner and bed time".

Jack smiles shaking his head." Its fine Jaimee I think the sissy is just fussy cause she wants more special attention. I'll go change her messy diaper and then we'll join you for dinner". Jack easily hoisted you up on his hip then leaned over kissing me on the lips. Patting your bottom your poopy mess got spread." Alright let's go change the poopy princess" Jack carried you to tour nursery where he laid you on the changing table and strapped you down.

“No I am still your husband I yell. We never got a divorce.” As I am yelling jack pick me up making sure to spread my mess around. It is disgusting the poop is mushing around everywhere. The whole time Jack cannot stop laughing. He knows he is in control. I am fighting to get free from him. All the fight is meaningless. He plops me on the changing table and straps me down. He rips off my diapers and starts to clean me. Once I am clean he tells me “now for some special attention”

Jack chuckles as he looks at you the sissy baby strapped down. Your lower half naked wearing nothing but your frilly dress. Jack could hardly believe it his bestfriend was laying here waiting for some special attention dressed as the prissy sissy he made his wife be. Now Jack has the power he always hated how you treated Jaimee and was glad the roles were reversed. Seeing your dick he laughed as he took hold of it slowly stroking you erect. " I must say you have a cute little sissy clit....now does the princess want some special fun with uncle....I bet the sissy baby would love to make stickies wouldn't you". Jack cooed to you as he stroked you slowly enough to excite but nowhere near enough to get you off. " Tell uncle who is the sissy baby here? Who's going to be a good sissy girl and go night night after din din so the grownups can have some fun hmmn?"

What the hell he is giving me a hand job. He is moving up and down very slowly. It feels real good but I am not gay and do not want to be touched by another man. “No i am. It going to cum for you. I am not some fag. I do not like men. I am a man.” You don’t stop you just keep going and I actually cum and I shoot everywhere. You go to the back of the room to grab something. I have no clue what it is since it is behind you back.