LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Role reversal bet

Tld17

(Sorry for the delay crazy busy weekend)

I start to cry as I hear you talk. I come to realize that you are correct. That I have been neglecting you and that I have not been thinking of your needs. I start to wonder how I can make it up to you. I cannot believe this I have ruined our beautiful marriage all because I was being a selfish jerk. I decide to just suck it up and crawl to the living room. I decide right here that I am going to did whatever I can to make this better. I tell you honey I am sorry you are correct and I did not even realize what a jerk I was being. I tell you that I will do whatever it takes to make this up to you. I even say that all your needs come first from here on out. I say that even includes your sexual needs. I beg you to forgive me. I actually get on my knees to beg. You tell me that we will talk about it in the car. You stand me up and walk me out to the car. Multiple neighbors see me and start to laugh. I however cannot even focus on that. You tell me to climb into the car seat and you strap me in. You hand me a bottle and get in the front seat. You then say now we will talk.

Once your strapped into your carseat I give you a bottle of diluted apple juice. I back the car out and start driving toward your office. " I still love you but I think for now our roles need to be reversed to help our marriage. I would be upset with us both if I gave in now when you've learned nothing. You would simply go right back to being the jerk you were. Until I see improvement in your attitude and behavior you will continue to be my sissy baby. Besides that I dont think your hating this as much as you say. You masturbated in your diaper last night and came more than you have in a long time." I smile thinking about the sticky cum filled diaper. " Now be a good baby and enjoy your punishment I expect a very sticky diaper the next time I change you". I turned on the radio ending the conversation as I got on the freeway to your office.

God I hate to admit it but I think she is right. I mean I did play with myself and have been getting turned on a lot. Maybe I am really a submissive at heart. Maybe this is the real me. I do have to admit that the dress I am wearing is kinda cute. It is kinda weird sitting this high up in the car because of the car seat. I decide to just sit back and watch the road and drink my bottle. It actually is not too bad. You know what I am going to commit to this for the sake of out marriage. I pull out my bottle and actually say” mommy I am going to commit to this for the sake of our marriage. You are right I deserve to be punished and will do whatever it takes to make it work. My only worry is what about you being submissive too are you going too desire that again? What about our sexual needs ?

I smile as I listen to you and get off the freeway now only minutes away from your office  " I quite enjoy being your mommy princess. As for your needs they will all be taken care of by mommy of course. Mommy needs a dominant man in the bedroom and I'm afraid you my little sissy princess cant fulfill that role. Your friend Hank seems like quite the alpha Male. I think I'll talk to him about mommies needs when he comes to watch the game." I pull into the parking lot and park in front of the accounting firm you work for. " Now that's enough of this discussion for now. Time for everyone to meet my pretty pampered princess". I reach back and put a large pink pacifier in your mouth. I get out of the car and go to the back. I put your diaper bag on my shoulder before unfastening the carseat. "Come on sissy time to say hi to all your friends." I coo as I help you out the car holding you up so you can walk/waddle with the thick padding between your legs. Already people on the street are looking and laughing as I guide you inside the building.

“But mommy I love being married to you and do not want to lose you. I am worried if you sleep with naither man you will divorce me. I want our marriage to work. I will do anything to make it work.” As I say that you stop the car and you put a big pink pacifier into my mouth. I have no choice but to suck on it. You get me out of the car seat and I am forced to stand outside in view of the whole world.you put a diaper bag over your shoulder and guide me inside. People are laughing at me like crazy. This is so humiliating. I do my best not to cry I will not give them that satisfaction. No way that will ever happen. You guide me into my building and god I am getting tired waddling like this is very tiring. You can see that. You sit me down in a chair and ask the secretary if you can see my boss. 

I see your getting tired of walking and set you down in a nearby chair. I go to the head secretary and request to meet with your boss. She ask me to wait so I take a seat and pull you into my lap. Bouncing you on my knee I coo to you as I make the vibrating anal plug push up against your prostate. " mommies just going to talk to your boss about what kind of work your should be doing".

You bounce me up and down. I gotta admit the plug actually feels good. This is weird weird I am actually enjoying something in my ass. Just as I ma really enjoying it you get called into my bosses office. You tell me to stay here p, you say that the adults need to talk and to be a good girl why you are gone. You ask the secretary to watch me, I cringe at the thought of this. I have been very hard on this secretary in the past. She walks over and gives me a big smack on the butt. She spends the whole time making me pose so she can take pictures of me. Thankfully, you come out and say we need to talk when we get to the car. 

After talking with your boss I come out. I thank the secretary for watching you. Reaching out I help you up and guide you to the car. I get you buckled into the carseat and get in the drivers seat. As i am driving i start talking. "So as expected there is really no position at the company for a cute sissy baby like you. Dont worry though mommy has an idea so you can continue providing an income for our family." I drive toward my friends salon. " Looks like we'll make your hair appointment early make sure you thank Auntie Tina for making this special appointment for you ".

“What is that mommy because I am real worried that without me working that’s you won’t see me as a man anymore. I don’t want our marriage to end. I love you so much. By the way it is hard to walk with all these diapers. You just smile and say don’t worry and we will talk. You pull into the salon and get me out. You lead me in and the place was packed. I forgot the local high school was having their prom. Omg this. Annoy be happening to me. I also have a huge urge to pee and I try and tell you. You just laugh and stick a penis shaped pacifier in my mouth. 

I chuckle as you suck on the penis shaped pacifier. "Much better sissies are cutest with a penis in their mouth isnt that right". I coo as I hold your hands like i would a baby learning to walk and guide you into the salon. It's full of teens and their mothers all getting ready for oron. Many of them laugh and some comment on how they've never seen such an adorable big baby. I smile and thank them and even talk to some of the girls about babysitting opportunities. I exchange numbers with two girls who say they'd be happy to babysit for me. I sit you down on the floor besides on of the girls. " Be mommies good little sissy and wait here while I go tell Auntie we are here".  I go to the back to find my friend.

I sit on the floor and the girls are treating me just like a baby. They are not even making fun they are just treating me like I am any other baby. Some start to show me pictures of their prom dresses. They tell me that when I grow up I will get to wear one like them. However, first I need to get potty trained. They are asking me what color I am going to get my nails done and even ask me why is don’t have a purse.  You come back and stand me up and guide me to,the chair. A woman comes out and is introduced as auntie. You put a a cape around me and start to primp me. Auntie tells me that is am so,beautiful. You then get a great idea and announce to the girls that they should come over and pick out my hair style, 

• 3 months later...

The girls come over and start showing different pictures some of straight long hair, others of a pixie cut. One of the girls I had exchanged numbers with laughed. "You guys those looks are much to mature for a cute little baby, wouldn't she look adorable with curls." Girls eagerly agreed suggesting a full head of bouncy curls would be perfect for a little princess. My friend Tina chuckled but sets to work apply track after track of long curly weave. As she is working on your hair another woman approaches and pulls the penis paci from your lips. "Okay princess what color for your nails, would you like a pretty pink, or purple or we have glittery baby blue". I smile watching as you experience your first trip to the salon waiting for you to pick a color so you can't fuss as it was chosen by you.

Omg they are giving me curls. This is what I get for having long hair. Ugh I can’t believe I have to pick a color. I yell out the word purple. Then I think for a little and decide it is time to fight back I have had enough. I jump out of the seat get up and rip my diaper off. I yell I am done” the girls start to laugh at my penis size and you start to say 

I frown as you rip off your diaper. The girls laughed pointing at your penis. " oh my gosh it's so cute and wittle" they coo and one girl holds it between her thumb and index finger. "Its like a little baby worm". I walk up the girls letting me through. " It seems mommies little sissy is misbehaving". Suddenly girls behind you start chuckling as the notice the vibrating anal plug. " Since my little sissy wants to expose her princess parts I see no reason to hide your punishment for being naughty. In fact everyone can participate." I have all the women in the salon line up. " You my little sissy will take turns laying across each women's lap and receive 6 spankings" I look to the women " young ladies this is a punishment so please do not hold back sissy is to receive 6 firm spanks from each of you". I sit in the seat you were previously sitting in. " Bow you can show me what a good girl you can be and lay across my lap on your own or you can be naughty and I will raise each spanking to 10". I look at you daring you to challenge me.

Omg I have done it this time. I mean what choice to do I have. I am naked not like I can go anywhere. I decide to lay on their laps. They start to spank me and it hurts so much I start to cry. I have been reduced to tears by a bunch of girls. After the last one finished. You take some lube and stick it up my ass. You then jam the giant plug in. It start to vibrate and for some reason my penis becomes hardship as a rock. I have no clue what this all mean but I don’t even have time to think. You make me lay down and stick 3 huge thick diapers under my butt. It is so thick but I don’t dare to complain. You then tell me not to worry. You have something to ensure I won’t rip my diapers off again.

I go into your diaper bag and take out a pair of rainbow and pony pattern plastic locking panties. I pull the panties over your thick diapers and lock them securely at your waist. As you are crying like the baby you are I take the penis paci and put it in your mouth. " I hope you behave yourself the rest of the afternoon princess now suck on your paci." I shove the thick 4 inch penis into your mouth and sit you back in the salon seat. " Now I expect my little sissy will sit here and finish getting her nails and hair done won't you baby". I coo as girls as cooing at you and passing pictures they took of you being spanked and plugged. " it looked like sissy enjoyed having her little bum stretched". The girls laugh as they resume getting hair and nails done and Auntie begins curling your hair again making sure to spray each curl so it will hold for a few days. As that is being done another woman paints your fingernails and toes a sparkly purple.

Omg I am locked into plastic pants. I am now getting my nails done too. This is all too real. I guess I have no choice but to behave. As I sit there I do kinda have to admit that I like my nails. They look real cute. Why am I thinking like this my nails are not suppose to be cute. I am also getting hard I can tell you and the girls notice and that scares me. In fact you all start to laugh. I have no choice I gotta submit. I take out my pacifier and say “mommy can we talk?i realize I need to be a good girl. Can you explain my rules and everything I need to do so I can be good?Also what can I do so things can eventually go back to normal?”

The girls chuckles and point at the stuffy in your diaper. I smile knowing you enjoyed this more than you let on. " To start a good girl doesnt take out her paci she sucks on it until a grown up takes it from her. Can you suck on your paci for mommy?". I coo as I take the paci from your hands holding it to your lips. " the rules are very simple sweetie. You are mommies sissy baby. You will wear what mommy puts you in. You will use your diapers and be changed when mommy decides to change you. You will not touch your little princess parts without permission. If you disobey mommy you will be punished accordingly. I will not hide your status from anyone not friends coworkers or family. You are simply mommies 1 year old sissy baby. At the end of each week we will review your behavior if you've been a good girl you will get to be 1 month older. Likewise if you have been a  naughty baby you will lose 1 month. See very simple baby". As I speak Tina finishes your hair and you now have a head full of bouncy curls. She turns you to look at yourself in the mirror. 

Omg I guess I have no choice but to go along with this. Maybe she I correct and I am enjoying it. Could that actually be true? Well I guess I will have a long time to figure things out. You stand me up and I have to admit, I actually look like a little girl. My hair is kinda cute and I do kinda like my nails. I try and stand up but the diapers are so thick I need to crawl. So here I am crawling around the salon. The girls that helped think that is so cute. I then hear all of you say that you have a big surprise for me.

The girls coo as you crawl around. I smile and take a photo to add to your baby book I am building. " Okay princess mommy is going to take your paci and you give Auntie a big hug and kiss for making you so pretty then say bye bye to the nice ladies here". I coo as I pull the penis shaped pacifier from your lips. Tina kneels down arms open. " You are such a cute little baby girl give auntie love". She coos to you.

Omg this is so humiliating but I decide not to fight because I am already one I cannot be reduced in age any further. I take out my pacifier and give aunty a hug. I say thank you to her and start crawling. You tell me not to crawl that you have a scroller for me. I am amazed but you wheel in a huge scroller and put me in. You strap me in and the straps lock into place. You then then tell me honey now we are going to go see your surprise.

• 4 weeks later...

I push the stroller down the street going toward a sports clothing store when we arrive your bestfriend Jack is behind the counter. " Hey Jack sorry we're a bit late my little princess had to get a spanking while getting her hair and pretty nails done". Jack looks at you and blushes kind of embarrassed to see you in the situation. " Well uh...I'm glad you could make it I hot the outfit you requested if you'd  like to try it on". He pulled out an adorable cheerleader costume that would have your diapers on full display. "Oh it's so cute, I wonder would you mind helping her get it on I just want to look at a couple of things". 

Omg she brought me to see my best friend Jack. Jack cannot stop laughing when he sees me. He tells me how he always knew I was one of the girls. He helps me put on this cheer uniform and matching cheer bow. The uniform was so short my diapers were on full display. He tells me to do a cheer and you agree that it is a great idea. So now I am up here dancing around in my uniform and diapers. This was too much. I actually start to cry. He tells me not to worry that he will take care of my mommy since I am not a real man. I have had enough. I spit out pacifier and tell him to “shut the hell up.” I try and punch him but I fall because my balance is off from the diapers.

I frown at the naughty language and behavior. " young lady that is not how you talk to adults. Uncle Jack special ordered this outfit for you that is not how we say thank you." I look to Jack. " she won't learn her lesson unless you discipline her". Jack easily picks you up sitting on a bench in the middle of the store.  " Your going to learn to respect me little miss you'll bring seeing a lot more of me". He untaped your diaper and pulled down the back. With no hesitation he began spanking your freshly spanked bottom furiously for 5 minutes until it's hot and bright red.  He stops as your crying in his lap and rubs your bottom. " Now princess what have you learned?."

Omg I am being spanked by another man. This is discipline but could be considered sexual in nature in fact my small member even started to grow. God this cannot be happened. “I have learned that you are my boss too and not to curse at you. I am sorry. I hope that is it  for my punishment.” I say this as I am so overcome with emotions. I am super confused. I am not sure what any of this means.