LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ex Boyfriend Becomes New Baby (Private Between Padded_Princess And Maximusdignitas)

maximusdignitas

My name is Sebastian and I am 16; I recently broke up with my girlfriend Katie a few months ago.  Other people have said she has started to see other guys which I find annoying knowing she used to be mine.  She is very attractive and I am taking it hard.

I haven't seen her walking around school with anyone else, so I don't know who it could be or whether others told me that to make me jealous and worry.  I got out of school today and on my way home I grabbed some fast food just before going home.

I am glad that I'll never have to deal with her parents always nagging me and her younger brother, I absolutely hated.

My names Caleb and I'm 14. I stand 6"1' and have a muscular build from participating in wrestling and track since elementary. I have been dating this high school girl Katie for 2 months now. Even though I'm younger a lot of people think I'm a senior in high school. Recently Katie told me about her ex who was downright selfish and childish throughout the entire relationship.  Over the weekend while we were at the movies she pointed him out to me.  I couldn't believe the beautiful girl I'm dating, dated that little shrimp.  He's supposed to be her age and he's smaller than me.

When she told me how he never listened to her advice and complained about her family I was shocked. Her family was nothing but nice since I met them.  Her brother told me how Katie used to always be upset about his behavior and he called her a baby when she got upset. That pissed me off. No one was gonna get away with disrespecting my girl.  I had talked to Katie and told her how I felt and that I couldn't just allow him to think it was okay. After school I told Katie to invite him over and I would come by to teach him a lesson.

*********** Katie's POV*********

It was about 4:00 PM  and I knew Caleb would be done with wrestling practice soon.  I picked up my phone and called my ex. "Hey Sebastian its Katie... I've been thinking the way things ended between us...We were friends before we dated so we shouldn't have ended le that. Do you think you could come over and we could talk? "

I hear my phone ring from my girlfriend and I wonder if we can get back together or at least have sex with her just like I've always wanted to do with the hot brunette cheerleader with a nice C rack.  Especially if we had sex in her uniform.  I am a virgin still and don't want to be one anymore, but wonder if I am big enough.  I have noticed that every guy in gym is huge in comparison and no one has seen me naked.

I get outside of Katie's house and park on the street while getting out and heading to the front door, then knock waiting for her.  I hope none of her family is around, because it would be too awkward around them.

After a little waiting, I hear the door open up.

****Katie POV****

I open the door I had on my white and blue cheerleading uniform and white flats. My hair was pulled up in a bun and I smile" You made it,  come on in I just finished practice so I havent changed yet". I lead you to the living room where multiple hidden cameras where set and take a seat on the couch. "I'm glad you came over I just think we should talk things over.  Obviously we both wanted different things. I wanted a boyfriend who would love me and enjoy doing things with me.  You wanted... someone to take care of you and put your needs above everything. Even though we broke up we shouldn't have ended our friendship.... do you want something to drink?"

I walk into the house and see Katie in her uniform and we walk over to the couch that I've sat on before and listen to her talk about our previous relationship and she details it out our different needs that caused us to split.  "I agree that we should still be friends because when we get back together it won't be awkward.

"I will take some soda," while waiting for her to get back from the kitchen.

I go to the kitchen and get a glass and pour some coke into it I also stir in a spoonful of a very strong diuretic. I pour myself some water and come back to the living room handing you your soda. " What do you mean when we get back together?...Sebastian I have a boyfriend now. I mean yeah he's younger than us but I really like him a lot".

When Katie returns and tells me she has a new boyfriend who is younger, I am surprised that she has a new boyfriend already, but it confirms what I had heard from some kids at school.  That's probably why I never saw them together at school because he's could be just a jr. high kid which I smile about thinking how he probably had braces and wondering why she's dating such a loser.

"How old is he and what grade is the shrimp in?" laughing at the same at the idea as well as how clever I am.  "Did you get desperate to get a date that you will take anyone?"  I finish drinking my soda and ask for a couple more without saying thanks just like the jerk Katie and the rest of her family view me as.

Katie frowns at the rude comments but none the less answers. "His name is Caleb and he's 13 in the 7th grade. We met at an event through our parents jobs and he's very mature for his age....I'll get you another drink" Katie goes to the kitchen and fills another glass of soda adding another diuretic serving knowing it would kick in when Caleb arrived. She comes back and gives you the soda. " I'm not desperate if I was we would still be together"

When she came back into the room, I took the drink from her and started drinking.    Then started drinking it while continued on answering my question and threw in the comment about settling for me which I didn't expect; I didn't have a comeback for her, so dropped it.

I was unsure what to say next so I continued drinking, then asked for another soda because I feel like getting something out of it.  "Can I get another?"

"How's your lame brother now? not really caring about how he is actually doing and if she is dating someone else, then I don't care if she get's mad.

I frown at the comment about my brother being lame. "He's doing great he got on the basketball team in school actually". I stand up knowing my boyfriend will be here any minute. " I'll get you another drink". While I'm in the kitchen fixing you another tall glass of soda I hear my boyfriend come in. He was here often and even knew were the spare key was kept so I wasn't surprised when I heard him calling for me. " I'm in the kitchen!". 

***Caleb's pov****

I walk into my girlfriend's house feeling a little tired after my track practice. I stood 6"1' weaghing about 170lbs. I was on the lean side  but still strong from working out. I kept my hair cut short and had on black glasses wearing contacts only for special occasions. I came into the living room seeing my girlfriend's ex and smiled showing my braces. " oh I didn't know she was babysitting. Hi there buddy I'm Caleb. What's your name little man?" 

• 4 months later...

I listen to her halfheartedly  talk about her brother trying to make the creep sound better than he really is but I know better and she is always defending him along with her parents  who I hate.   "Katie, I don't care about your dumb brother, he can't dribble and he's just 13 anyway.'' 

About that time I see the door open and someone tall walks in and looks  about the same age as her brother with a Golden State jersey and shorts with braces and  very attractive  with glasses.   At first I figure it's one of her brother's  friends on the basketball team.  Then he makes a comment about  her babysitting which irritates and I turn pink with embarrassment while saying, "Dude I am older  than you and if anyone needs babysat it is you."

Caleb's laugh looking at the smaller boy. How had his girlfriend even given this kid her time. " okay whatever you say buddy".

Katie comes from the kitchen and places the soda in front of you. " Oh hey babe". She kisses him on the lips. " This is my ex I told you about Sebastian, Sebastian this is my boyfriend Caleb." She smiled making the introductions. Katie watched as Sebastian drank another glass of soda knowing the diuretic would kick any second and he would even make it to the bathroom when he realized what was happening. Caleb laughed. " Oh this is him I know you said he was small but seriously I thought you were babysitting him."