LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom Hires A New Babysitter For Her Bed-wetting Teen (Private Between Padded_Princess And Maximusdignitas)

maximusdignitas

I was a 16 year old guy who went to high school.   My name was Sebastian and I have been having bed wetting accidents that I tried keeping to a secret, but my mom caught me  and went ballistic with a plastic sheet on my bed which you can hear very clearly.  Mom also bought diapers with prints as well as plastic pants and some other babyish items like pacifiers, clothing, diaper pails.

I begged her not to, but she just said that this is how bed wetting babies get treated.  Worse, I am worried about other people finding out.  My mom was going out of town for a few days leaving me alone which means I can do whatever I want.

My names Keith and I'm 13 years old. I just started the eighth grade and am quite tall for my age. Standing at 5'9" weighing about 175 I'm bigger than most of my friends and often confused for a high school kid.

Recently I had been begging my mom to let me get an after school job to make some extra money to for the end of the year trip to Disneyland with my class. Being under 15 my mom said I likely would only get work as a babysitter. I agreed and she said she would ask around if anyone we knew required a sitter. 

It was Friday night and my mom said that our neighbor may have work for me and asked me to come by this evening.

My mom got Keith's number because she heard about him wanting to earn extra money, plus she knew how embarrassing it would be for her baby 16 year old to get babysat by the cute younger neighbor son and definitely put him in his place.

She texted him at class, "Hey, the is Christina, the next door neighbor and I need a babysitter tonight.  I know it's short notice, but can you come over after class gets done and don't make any stops because I need to talk before my other son gets out?"

My mom waited a few hours until class got out and did some cleaning.

Its was lunch when I got the text from my neighbor Ms. Christina. Finally a real babysitting job...but when did my neighbor have another son? I shrug my shoulders eager to finish the day.

As soon as school let out I rushed home glad we only lived a few blocks away. I dropped my things off at home and told my mom about the text I got before going next door. I smiled as I knocked on the door. "Hi Ms. Christina... I got your text so I hurried over...thanks for offering me the job.. I have my CPR card and certificate for completing a babysitting program if you'd like to see them"

"Hi, Keith, come inside and sit in the living room so we can talk and I'd love to see your cards for babysitting and CPR," Sandy said as she leads you over to the living room.  She looks over them carefully, then asks, "What did you learn in the babysitting class Keith?"  

"It's rare for guys to babysit just because of diapers, but your mom mentioned you wanting to do a trip to Disneyland.  I think that's real responsible of you.  The reason I need a babysitter is because I have plans tonight and I need someone to watch Sebastian because he wets the bed.  He lied about it and normally I diaper him, but I don't want him to wake up wet if he does the tapes wrong and I do have a plastic sheets down, but he's a heavy wetter.  I never thought I would need to diaper my teenage son just like a baby."

"If you are fine with changing his diapers, then you can wait until he gets home from school in about 30 minutes.  You can play video games or work on homework, or whatever you feel like until he gets here and he doesn't know about this because I knew he'd have a cow."

To say I was shocked put things mildly. Sebastian was a high schooler and his mom was hiring ...me to babysit him? I almost thought it was a prank but she looked serious. Well it was a babysitting job and I definitely needed the money. "Do you think it will be okay... I mean I'm younger than Sebastian are you comfortable with me babysitting him? I learned a lot about changing diapers checking temperatures how to bathe and feed children what to do in an emergency and tips on child entertainment and discipline it was a 4 week program."

I sighed" honestly changing diapers doesn't bother me even someone of Sebastians size. I just want to do a good job and be able to earn my own money for this trip. If you'll trust me and explain your house rules I'd be happy to do the job. Should Sebastian be changed when he gets home or not until bedtime? Does he have any allergies or anything he shouldn't eat? What are rules regarding entertainment like it's their a set amount of tv or video game time? I know it's Friday but what time do you want him put to bed?"

"I think it's fine for you to babysit Sebastian because you know how to change diapers and I don't want him to leak because he's never changed diapers before.  What did you learn for discipline?"

"I always diaper him him when he gets home after his bath.  I also bought some used baby stuff like a highchair, playpen, diaper pail, diaper bag, and a potty chair.  He doesn't have any allergies or other restrictions, but that must be your training kicking in.  If he gives you any trouble, then you can just spank him."

"I am going to wait until he gets home because I want you to help me with his bath and then I can watch as you diaper him before leaving."

I nod my head still in some disbelief. " Okay well I promise while he is with me he will be well taken care of. While were waiting could you show me where everything is? I was told that spanking is only an option if the parent says so and that timeout or taking away privileges like tv time or such were viable disciplinary tools. Will you need me to stay the night or is it just until later this evening? I only ask because I have to let my mom know so she doesn't worry "

"Follow me and I will show you where everything is located.  I might need you to overnight, so just tell your mom now."  Sandy heads into the kitchen where the highchair is at and point at it and says, "the bottles are over in the cupboard.  The highchair still fits him which makes it more embarrassing."

Then she heads into Sebastian's room and you notice large diapers and plastic pants on the shelf.  "Make sure to use plastic pants at every diaper change.  There's also diaper change stuff like powder and you can either change him on the floor in his room or wherever you want.  The diaper pail is in the corner and his potty chair is in the living room."

She walks into the bathroom and starts the bath which has toys to play with in the bottom, then adds baby bath.  "He should be home any minute and I want to wait until he's in the bath, before I introduce you.  You are welcome to use the pool or invite friends over; I know how short notice this is, but make yourself comfortable and I will pay more money since diapers for a 16 year old is more work.  If I am happy we can do this more often."

I am amazed your mom went all out. After being shown everything I call my mom letting her know about the job and I may be overnight sitting. " Thanks, Do you mind if I run next door and grab a couple things since I'm staying the night? I'll be back by the time you get Sebastian in the tub." Getting her permission I run home to back some overnight necessities as well as my digital camera.

When I get home from school I know what is next because it has been like this for a few days and mom told me if I didn't come home that she would send me  to school diapered and enter me in daycare which is way worse so I don't mess around even though it's embarrassing getting diapered by my mom at my age.

I come inside, set my bag down and head to the bathroom where I see my mom there as she takes my clothes off which feels childish while sliding me inside the warm soapy tub while she hands me a pacifier with a leash on it.  Sandy says, "Go ahead and play with your toys and I will be back," waiting for Keith to get back while grabbing a cartoon towel to dry Sebastian with.

As I finished packing I saw Sebastian coming down the street. I waited a good 5 minutes figuring he should be in the bath now I told my mom I was leaving and made the quick walk to my new job assignment. I knocked on the door being ler in by Christina. " Sorry if I took to long I figured you needed a few minutes to get Sebastian in the tub. Did you tell him about me yet?"

She tells me no and that I can leave my things on the couch for now. Putting my bag down I follow her to the bathroom standing outside as she goes in.

"Sebastian mommy has to go out this evening for an important work event. Just because I am gone does not change that you are to wear your diapers. Mommy knows you can't put on your own diapers and I would hate for your bed to get wet over a badly fastened diaper. Tonight mommies little boy is going to have a sitter. You remember Keith from next door right honey?"

She calls me into the room and I walk in seeing you sucking on your pacifier being washed by your mom. " Keith is 13 now an has completed courses for babysitting. He will take care of you while mommy is gone. "

As mom walks into the bathroom with another teen I am so surprised because I don't want anyone to know about it or see me naked.  He walks in and looks a lot older and tall while I cover my privates.  Then when she says what he is here for and she talks about diapers like he already knows and my face goes red and the pacifier drops out of my mouth in shock.

Then when she mentions his age it's even worse.  "I can just have you diaper me and then wait until you get back."

"No, because I don't want you to get diaper rash because you wouldn't like because it makes you itch, plus I already have Keith here, so no sense in sending him home." Then Sandy say to Keith to finish up my  bath while sitting down on the toilet to watch.

I smile. "Hey buddy let's get you all washed up and in your jammies. Then we can have some fun before dinner". I get the wash cloth squirting baby wash on it I begin washing your body starting with your arms and chest. I wash your back then stand up holding a hand out to you. "I need you to stand up for me bud so I can wash your bum and privates." Helping you up I begin with washing your legs before moving to wipe clean your privates and your bottom. I just tell myself your a kid and need to be washed by someone bigger. Having you sit back down I get a cup filling it with warm water I rinse the soap off your body.

As mom has him finish up my bath, I see him put some shampoo on my hair and using his finger against my head.  Then he washes it out while I sit impatiently waiting for this to end and embarrassed at being bathed by the neighbor's son.  Next, he starts washing the top half of my body, then asks me to get up for him to wash the lower half of my body.  I stand nervous while cupping my privates while I wait; then after, he has me sit while I am glad it's over and it will be worse for him diapering me.  I can't wrap my mind around it.

I notice your little privates and smirk. "Alright buddy good job". I take a towel from your mom and standing you up I wrap you in the care ear towel. Not really thinking I pick you up as your surprisingly light and start walking to your bedroom. " Let's get you dry and into jammies". I lay you down on your bed and begin drying your body off. " okay buddy you stay right here while I get you a fresh diaper." I get a diaper, baby powder, baby lotion and a pair of footie jammies made to look like a carebear. I lay everything beside you and begin rubbing lotion down your body. I then open the diaper removing the towel from under you I raise your legs laying you bottom back down on the thick padded diaper. I chuckle seeing your little pee pee as I sprinkle baby powder over your privates. I raise your legs rubbing baby powder into your bum. Your tells me to make sure i secure the tapes firmly as i pull the diaper up between your legs revealing the pattern of baby blocks and pacifiers. I tape the diaper in place. " look at that all snug in your diaper isnt that better bud". I put your feet into the pajamas and stand you up. I pull the pajamas up sliding your arms in place I zip your jammies up and pull the hood with carebear ears up.  I chuckle noticing the tail at your bottom. " Well I think were pretty good Ms. Christina. I dont want to make you late I'll get Sebastian a snack and help him get started on his homework."

• 4 months later...

I sit awkwardly waiting for the guy who my mom hired to help me with my diapers and I try not to think of the embarrassment of getting diapered at 16 by a younger guy who is in seventh grade and I  can't imagine anything worse than bed wetting as a teenager.  It's obvious Keith knows what he is doing while mom watches the progress he makes.   I notice him chuckle at me while standing naked a couple times without saying anything which is  worse.  Next he pulls out everything including pajamas which I don't want to wear  but I notice the zipper is in back making it impossible to take it off by myself which worries me as well as the babyish design printed and it's not something my mom has made me wear so it's obvious that Keith brought it with  him.

"Mom, I don't want pajamas because they are too hot," stating only part of the issue but afraid all the same.

Your mom tsk. " sweetie that's not polite Keith went out of his way to get these for you and besides you know how cold you get at night". She kisses your forehead." Okay baby give mommy a kiss and be a good boy for Keith he's been given full authority over you until I get home I want to hear good things about your behavior". She taps her cheek waiting for a kiss from you as you sit on your bed in your adorable new teddy bear pjs. 

As your mom says her goodbyes after getting a kiss from you I take your hand. "Alright buddy how about we sit at the table and get your homework done then you can play a bit before dinner and bedtime".

• 1 month later...

My mom ignores my request about the pajamas and I know there's no use arguing with her because she will just make it more embarrassing right in front of Keith.  As she starts telling me to behave I start rolling my eyes and with me getting diapered then put into pajamas makes me feel so childish.  

After she shuts the front door I speak up while saying to Keith, "Just because my mom asked you over doesn't mean you can boss me around because I won't listen to a 13 year old on a power trip."  Then I turn on my video games.

I sigh" so we're going to do this the hard way".  I turn off the tv and take the controller from Sebastian. "I'm going to ask one more, now I need you to be a big boy and go downstairs and sit at the table and do your homework. If you refuse to listen then you'll be going over my knee. What's your choice diaper boy?" I stand tall over the diapered teen wondering how he thought this weekend would go. I raise my fingers and start counting " 1...2...."