LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Foster Child Rescued, but there's a problem (private w/SaouriKitty)

GuardianWolves

Casey frowned a bit “their scary..” she mumbled softly as she looks down at her self then to him “I want your help daddy” she did grabby hands at the air as she went from trying to be all mature to needing her new daddy more then ever. She had calmed down mostly though her eyes were red from crying as she waited for his help.

Abby had finished her food and sat there quietly while playing with her toy. Giggling as she had forgotten briefly they had gone to the bathroom.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Theres nothing to be scared about a potty sweetheart, but for now, I'll agree with you and try to help you get past your fear okay?" He told her as he nodded and placed her up on the changing table and had her lay down so that he could clean up the worst affected spot of her accident which would be her private area between her legs.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

“Okay daddy..” she frowned a bit as she really didn’t want to use a potty again as she was helped up and laid down on the changing table. Doing her best to hold still as she’s cleaned up, smiling a little as she laid there “thank you for helping me daddy” 

Abby sighed softly as she got bored and slipped out of her seat and wanders to the bathroom door. Glancing up at the knob as she reached up and tugged it walking in. She blinks realizing they were in there but she did see a bunch of new things. It looked to be fountains on the walls as she went over to investigate the urinals. Her eyes widen “woah high toilets!” She gasps.

Ryan heard the door open and looked around the room and looked around the room quickly but didn't see anyone since the urinals were on the other side of the wall where the stalls were located in the bathroom. He went back to changing Casey into clean clothes having no idea that his youngest was about to investigate the urinals in the men's room that he had taken Casey into since there was no family bathroom in the McDonalds.

Casey laid there quietly as she was changed into some clean clothing as she smiled quite happy to be clean again.

Abby was full of ideas as she wanders to a stall and grabbed onto some toilet paper and takes it with her as it followed behind her across the room. She started to put it into the urinal as she dragged more and continued to pile it up. She giggled a little as she looks around unsure how to flush it as she looks around confused. 

Okay, now he definitely had to wonder who was in the bathroom and really hoped it wasn't a boy or another man, it would certainly be ackward. Regardless, he let Casey down from the changing table as he exited the stall with her in his arms as she had made no indication yet that she wanted to walk on her own and was about to walk right past the urinals when he saw a little figure in front of one of the urinals and a line of toilet paper behind them. He immediately had a guess that it might be Abby and went over to investigate and found that it was Abby, immediately though he asked her "Abby sweetheart, what are you doing? You shouldn't be playing with that paper like that." He told her calmly but a little annoyed that she had made a mess for someone else to clean up that wasn't him as the roll she had grabbed it from, probably had limited toilet paper as it was.

Casey wiggles a little as she was helped down and followed her daddy as she spots Abby making a mess and grinned “oooh you are bad sis, gonna make daddy mad” She teases.

Abby jumped not knowing they were in there as she stood there holding onto a bunch of toilet papers and stares innocent “I am feeding the toilet!” She claimed with a small frown as she thought she did good. Glancing to Casey with a glare “shut up!”

"Abby, Casey's right, you made a mess for the people who take care of this place, that wasn't very nice sweetheart of you." He said as he went over and grabbed the toilet paper out of the urinal and went back to where it had came from. Luckily she had not grabbed that much, so there was still plenty left on the roll and he just tore it off and threw it into the nearby garbage can and went back to Abby not happy with her so far, but knew she was only 3 so she didn't know any better "This type of potty sweetheart, is made to be used while standing up, boys use it when they don't wanna sit down or just have to go pee pee with their private parts." He explained to her as he added: "but regardless, you shouldn't be making messes for other people to clean up if you don't know how it works. So, I'm gonna give you a warning and I expect you not to do this again because these type of potties don't need toilet paper in order to flush, they flush pee pee like normal toilets except their handle is all the way at the top of the potty."

He then waited to see if she would understand before asking "do you need to go potty sweetheart?" He hoped her answer was yes because he didn't know how much she could hold before she would have an accident and he wanted to try and prevent their accidents as much as possible.

Abby looked confused as she glanced down at her shoes “ooh... okay daddy I’m sorry...” she watched him put the mess into a garbage can as she stood there. Hearing the question as she tried to think about it and nods “uhhh I gotta pee a little daddy” she mumbled shyly as the hi-c she had been drinking was already working its way back out of her. 

Casey stood there quietly listening and observing though she had fallen quiet due to being rather tired now as she just yawned as looks to the urinal that he spoke of, highly curious what he meant by standing up to go the bathroom as she wondered why they didn’t do that to.

"Its okay sweetheart, now let's go potty okay?" He told her as he started to take her hand and lead her to the toilets so that she could sit and go potty like most girls are meant to do, since girls are not meant to potty standing up and especially not potty standing up into something like a urinal and most of the urinals were designed for kids and adults that were bigger than either Abby or Casey so there would be no way he could even attempt to help them do this as far as he could see when he was looking next to and behind him, but what he didn't know was that at the far end where he had come from and not paid attention to at all, were a bunch of urinals designed with boys that would be Casey and Abbey's height and age in mind so that they could also do like their daddies did into the bigger version of their urinals.

Abby took his hand and followed him as she started at the urinal that was smaller in size “look daddy I can go too it’s my size!” She grinned as she tried to go over to the urinal but wasn’t sure what to do with it as she looks to him instead confused “where do I sit?” She asked.

Casey stayed behind as she finally yet slowly walked along with them and watched in silence most of the time as she was fighting back her sleepy state 

"You don't sit on it, you stand, if you sit, you would have icky germs on your bottom and then you would have to have a bath when we get home. What you can though is walk over and try to stand as close as you can over the edge of the smaller opening, but before that let's drop your pants and have you step out of them, so that you don't have any pee pee splash back into your underwear okay?" He said as he started to undo her pants and zipper before tugging the pants and panties down before having her step out of them and then leading her over to the urinal and letting her get as close as she can to being over the mouth of it without either of her legs or other body parts touching the mouth.

Abby felt confused but nodded a little as she stoood there feeling her pants and panties tugged down her legs as she stepped out and followed him over to the urinal. Her eyes widen as she did what she was told as she got close as she could without touching it. Instantly it was as if her bladder knew as she suddenly felt her urin release and dribble into the urinal without any issues.

Casey watched quietly rather curious of what Abby was doing as she kept it in mind for next time but for now she was mostly quiet and yawning 

"Good job Abby baby, your doing it, good girl for using the potty." He praised as he was watching her and saw the dribbles and knew that in a few seconds or so, a stream would start to come out of her and go into the toilet if she had to go as much as she said she did.

Abby wasnt used to going standing so the dribble stayed for a moment before she got used to it and finally the stream started as she stood there awkwardly close tot he urinal. She sighed softly relieved as her bladder already felt better as she looks down a moment realizing she had finished "I am done... where do i get the toilet paper Daddy?" she asked confused as she kept stay not wanting to get any urine on her self.

Casey rubbed her heavy eyes and yawned a bit "daddy I'm sleeepy" she mumbled as she stood there hoping they would be going home soon as she could hardly fight to keep her eyes open now.

"Let me get some, stay right here for a sec baby." He told her as he went to a stall that was close by and grabbed a little bit of toilet paper and brought it back to her, handing it to her, before letting herself be dry and asked "do you have anymore pee pee in you? Or are you all done?" He then waited for her answer and addressed Casey "your tired baby? Okay, as soon as your sister finishes we will get going home so that you can have a nice nap, do you wanna lay against daddy for a bit while you wait?" He asked Casey as be looked at her.

Abby stayed put and took the toilet paper as she wipes her self as best she could and nods "Im all done Daddy" she giggles as she ranover to put the toilet paper in the garbage and goes back to him waiting for her pants and panties to be put back on.

Casey merely shook her head a little fussy like "noo... I just wanna nap now.." she whimpered out her words as she was to tired and did not want to be in the bathroom anymore. 

"Okay baby, we're about to leave okay?" He told Casey as he helped Abby put her clothes back on and then just picked up Casey in his arms so that she could lay her head down and rest while he would take them to the car.

Abby stood still as she was dressed again and took his hand to follow him. Casey on the other hand merely snuggled up as she was held and pretty much had fallen asleep with her head on his shoulder before they ever left the bathroom. 

Erick walked the two of them out of the bathroom once Abby was fully dressed and continued to hold Casey. The food as still there, so he had to shift her into his other arm real quick as he threw the food away with his free hand and then shifted her back to his free hand as he walked to the car with both girls and then doing his best not to wake the sleeping girl in his arms, he then put her down in the carseat and buckled her up and then did the same with Abby.

Casey didnt even stir as she was placed into the car seat and bucked up. She merely turned her head to the side and kept sleeping for the moment.

Abby lifted her arms as she was picked up and placed into the car seat next and bucked up. She smiled a little while relaxing a bit for the car ride home. Her eyes were feeling a little heavy as she looks to her sister sleeping.

Ryan merely closed the door softly so as to not disturb Casey before getting into the car and turning the radio volume all the way down so that when the car was turned on it wouldn't wake her up and then started the engine and put on his seatbelt before he backed out of the parking lot and started the drive back to his house and the new home for the two little girls now sitting in his back seat that were his daughters.

As he drove, he couldn't help but think about what the future would hold for their new family and just hoped to God that he could be a good father to them and provide them with a better upbringing than they had received before coming into his care.

Both girls were asleep for the drive. Once in a while one or the other would squirm in the car seats. 

Abby had issues at night and anytime she slept but had not told anyone. She could normally sleep for a while before she would have a accident. Luckily she had been taken to the bathroom not to long ago so it would be a while

Ryan's house was at least 4 hours away. And right now they were about an hour into the drive. He just let the girls sleep and his thoughts continued to be focused on his new family and how life would be like from now on with them.

Abby had ended up letting her bladder release as a warm stream of urine puddled ubder her and into the car seat. She didn’t wake up merely stirred a bit as she slept. 

Casey luckily wasn’t a bed wetter so she stayed dry for the moment while she was out of it, though at some point she had stuck her thumb into her mouth to suckle on it.