LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Foster Child Rescued, but there's a problem (private w/SaouriKitty)

GuardianWolves

An ordinary house on an ordinary street was not as it seemed and was about to be exposed for the fraud it was. Inside the "normal house" criminal operations were taking place, people were planning, selling drugs, hitting, screaming at each other, pointing deadly weapons at each other, all while children were in the house.

It was a tense situation, there was no doubt about it, the police were coming to shut this place down, they were coming with a team of men and women fully armoured up, faces hidden, ballistic vests with pouches for weapon magazines, holsters for less than lethal ammunition and weapons, as well as radio and communication systems to communicate with their dispatchers and each other while on the current raid they were going to. They all had one goal in mind, take this house out of commission so that people could be safe in this neighborhood again.

They rode holding onto the side of the APCs with their black tactical clothing, vests and black as night weapons ready to serve justice. Among them was Senior officer Ryan Raymen, he was a team leader and a 10 year veteran of the force, ex-special forces and a bachelor's degree in criminology.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abby was three years old and a terrified little thing. Always seeing the fighting and yelling going on causing her to go running to hide behind any thing she could.

Like any other time she was hiding near a couch watching all the grown ups fighting while staying close to the other children. Her clothing was dirty and torn. Her brown hair was messy and partly in her face, all together she looked as if she was living in the streets more then in a house.

Little did she know that soon there would be a interesting situation that would finally get her out of the awful home.

As the adults continued to argue they had no idea that justice was about to be served. The house didn't even have anyone looking out for any signs of the police to warn them to dispose of any evidence that could get them into trouble with the law. They were indeed that stupid and they were so about to pay for it with help from the law.

The APC hit the curb, a little bit faster than the driver had wanted, but it didn't matter. The big armored vehicle shook for a second but was quickly returned to it's normal status. The smashing of a gate would finally be heard followed by tires screeching on grass and in the street. Then the officers disembarked, shouldering their weapons and ready for anything as they maneuvered in two lines to both the front and the back of the house. The criminals had done the usual stuff, putting bars on the windows and doors and not even trying to conceal the evidence in the open. They had already moved with swift action setting pull cords on both the doors and windows on each side of the house since there were two apcs and not one. With one word, the raid began and that would make the adults in the house miserable "pull!"

Abby looked on from behind the safety of the sofa at the argument every once in a while before hiding by the other children again. She heard the raid start having no idea what it was but her heart raced as he kept hiding to afraid of all the noise to even dare see what was happening now. She grabbed ahold of her stuffed bunny that had a button eye missing and looked as dirty as she was. She called her stuffed bunny 'BunBun' normally and it was her safety blanket when she was afraid. Slowly she would daringly peek around the corner of the couch to try and see what was going on, more afraid it was a giant monster than anything else, her imagination had taken hold of the situation now. 

As soon as the officers were able to get rid of the bars on the door, they had immediately kicked it in and started rushing inside, some suspects having to be wrestled to the ground as they tried to escape. All the while when they first entered they were announcing "POLICE! POLICE DEPARTMENT, SEARCH WARRANT! GET ON THE GROUND NOW!" As they went through each room and detained more people, they quickly got the children out to safety and over to the child protective services unit that had accompanied them to the scene while the rest of the house was cleared out, everyone except for the criminals felt better now that the children were out of harm's way. At one point shots rang out and officers shook their heads when they looked at each other and soon enough another officer came running through the crowd, but instead of carrying a weapon, he was carrying a medical bag.

Abby toddled along with the other children over to protective services as she huddled up holding her bunny while she waited, a little unsure what would happen now. Afraid of the only thing she knew as home and started to cry and point at the house. She lacked any real communication skills. Her eyes lingered there watching the whole situation as she had heard shots ringing nearby which caused her to hide near the other kids again, safety in numbers and all. 

After a tense half an hour or so the officers came out of the house. Some of them shaking their heads as they left and went over to their respective areas and tried to finish off this work with a positive note.

Ryan soon popped his head over to the protective services unit and checked in on the kids, he noticed one that was particularly young and seemed really scared. With a soft smile on his face, he got down to her level and looked at her with soft eyes and his soft smile and said "Hi there sweetheart, don't worry the very bad people are getting taken away and you and the rest of the kids don't have to worry about them anymore. Can you tell me your name? My name is Ryan and I'm a police officer."

Abby watched as Ryan came over and starred at him as she half hid behind another child before watching the other children all running off and even playing. She pulled her bunny near her face as she saw him get down to her level. Thinking in silence for a long moment "Abby..." she spoke her name not very well though as she sort of just ducks behind her stuffed bunny nervously "go... home?" she asked quietly as she hoped that the fighting was over and that she could go back home now. 

"Your home was a bad place Abby, you cant go back. We are here to make sure that the bad people get taken away and you kids are put into a safer place that has nicer people." He told her as he added "If you want we can go in and get something out of the house that you left behind when you came out." He then just waited for her to answer.

Abby looked rather teary-eyed hearing she couldn't go back home. Instead of going back inside to get anything she just shook her head and inched over to Ryan giving him a small hug while still clutching onto her stuffed bunny. She did not really speak much but instead showed her feelings the other way she could as she huddled up and sobbed a little still afraid of the whole situation "No!" she blurts out a bit not liking the idea of going somewhere new. 

"Sweetheart, it's not so bad, you'll be able to be safe and maybe even find nicer people who wanna take care of you and wanna call you their sweet little girl, don't you wonder what it might be like to have a loving mommy or daddy that gives you all ths attention you want, doesn't make you scared or upset because of something bad they did and most of all loves you until the very end?" He asked her as he tried to get her to understand the idea because he certainly wasn't gonna let her go back in the house if she could help it.

Abby starred a little doing her best to understand him and  slowly nods in agreement "okays..." she mumbled as she hugged her bunny close to her while one of her tiny hands clung to his hand "go with?" she asked as she starred a little hoping that she did not have to go alone to this new home. She glanced down a bit at her own feet as she waited to hear an answer. 

"You know, I've always been wanting to have a sweet little girl of my very own like you, to love and give attention to and turn into a good big girl that will eventually turn into a good big adult. So I will talk to the other adults that came with me to see if I cant take you home with me today and make it so that you can become my sweet little girl for life, would you like that? Or would you like to be with a different daddy or mommy that isn't as scary as me?" He asked her not wanting to make her come with him and be his daughter if she really didn't wanna do that

Abby ended up giving an eager nod at the idea "yes home with you" She spoke up in a rather childish way as she was already jumping up and down with excitement at the idea. Her hand kept clinging to his as she didn't want to let him go too far, afraid she might lose him if she did. She merely points at Ryan and spoke up to the other children "my daddy" she spoke up as if she was already bragging a little at the idea even if it wasn't set in stone yet. 

"All right sweetheart, can you wait right here and be a good girl while I go and talk to the other adults? I'll be right back okay?" He said as he went to talk to CPS so that he could possibly get to take Abby home with him. After around an hour or so, he was allowed to take Abby home with him and she would become his daughter as well as not having to worry about anything else and that her papers would be sent to him in the mail once they were filled out by CPS. He nodded and went to go and tell the small child that she had been cleared to come home with him, he had also been cleared to take another kid if he wanted to or if the other kid wanted to as well.

Abby stood there as best she could while she waits, though after about an hour she was fidgetting a little out of boredom. Her eyes widen as she watched him come back as she reached out to take his hand excitedly.

Suddenly another child approached known as Casey. She gave a small wave as she spoke "Hello Mister... can I go to?" she asked. Casey was four years old and a little taller then Abby. The older girl had been living in the same house with the awful adults that were taken away and knew Abby.

Ryan was completely taken aback by this, but nevertheless looked at her and nodded "Sure, you can come as well if you really want to, what's your name sweetheart?" He asked the second little girl and made a motion with his free hand to the CPS unit to make note that he was taking both girls with him, which they signaled back that they would take care of it and send him the paperwork for both girls once they filled it out. He continued to keep his attention on the other girl waiting for her answer.

Abby sort of used Ryan’s hand to hide a little as she knew Casey. The older girl sometimes picked on her like an older sister would do.

Casey grinned with excitement “I am Casey” she  giggled and walked closer with a small skip in her step as she looks up at him “I’m hungry can we go now?” She asked rather bluntly. 

"Woah there, I still have to go back to where I came from and change into clothes that aren't what I have on now." He told them as he added to Casey "My name is Ryan, it's nice to meet you Casey and you Abby. You girls cant ride in the armored truck with me because it's dangerous for you girls to be in there. So unfortunately, you girls are gonna have to ride in one of the cars that followed us here. Don't worry, you won't be in trouble, but if you are going to be sisters, you both have to treat each other with respect, do you understand me?" He asked them both as he signaled again to one of the other officers to ask if they could give the girls a ride back to the station while he rode back with the rest of the team and the vehicles.

Abby was sort of sulking as she stood there trying to keep close but she heard Ryan had to go change so she finally lets go of his hand “okay” she whispers as she looks to Casey.

Casey giggles and nods “yay we get to ride in he cars like the police men do?” She was already excited about the car ride and walked over taking Abby’s hand “I will keep my new sister safe” she played the innocent card as she stood there

"I'd better not hear about anything bad happening between you two or else okay?" He told Casey not buying her innocent act at all since he already had a feeling that this little one was going to be trouble for him for a bit until he showed her that mean things get punished because she shouldn't do mean things.

He really hoped that she really did wanna live with him because she wanted a better home and not just because she wanted to do mean things to one of the kids that was now going to a better home than she was going to.

Abby gave a small grin to Ryan happy that he was already so protective of her. She held Casey’s hand giving a nod to him. She held her bunny close to her 

Casey frowned a little “yes Sir.. understood” she spoke up as she stood there and looks over then to Ryan again “can we go ride in the cruiser now” she asked a lottle excited again, she did want a good home of course but sometimes she got jealous of Abby to.

"Go ahead and I'll see you girls when you get there okay." He said as he went over to his teammates and loaded back up into the Armored vehicle, closing up the door since he was the last one in and taking a seat in the front next to the driver and just waited for the ride to be over so that he could get back to the station and change and then see his two girls who would be waiting for him.

Casey and Abby both got into the awaiting cruiser as they sat side by side. Abby looks to Casey “no being mean daddy said so” she reminded. 

Casey sort of just hugged a bit “I’m not mean.. you just never listen to me, I’m gonna be your big sister!” She giggles a little trying to keep up being innocent as she was worried she would be told on if she picked on Abby in the car. 

Both were fidgeting and bored on the ride back as they ended up playing “I Spy” on the way there with it soon ending in a argument over who spotted what. Both girls seemed a lottle pouty once the ride was over.

Ryan rode back to the station and as soon as the APC was parked and he dismounted, he immediately went to change into some civilian clothes since in his department, he was considered a full time swat officer so that meant he was on call 24/7. He soon finished changing and grabbed his bag and went to go and meet the girls where they were waiting for him wondering how cranky or restless they were without him with them.