LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Foster Child Rescued, but there's a problem (private w/SaouriKitty)

GuardianWolves

He just let her do as she needed to and waited patiently for her to finish up so that they could go and eat. He would also start to make a list in his head of what exactly he needed to get the two girls as far as clothes, toys, etc for their new home.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Casey finished and got down from the toilet tugging her pants back up into place "All done" she giggles happily as she stood there waiting to follow them out.

Abby sighed softly as she stood there waiting quietly and walked over to take Ryans hand.

He took Casey's hand while giving her a "good girl for using the potty" praise as he led them out and over to the order counter and asked them "What do you girls want to eat?" He then waited for them to answer.

Casey smiled at the praise but she still didn’t like public bathrooms as she hoped it was the last time she has to use one. She took his hand to follow him “chicken nuggets?” She asked curiously.

Abby startedto think about what she wanted but couldn’t decide “uhh.... ummm.... I don’t know daddy” he frowned hiding her face near him shyly 

Abby perked up at the idea "Ooh yes please daddy, yay we get toys!" she cheered on while clapping her hands as she wondered what toy the meal would have. Keeping rather close to their new Daddy as she shys up a bit.

Casey, on the other hand, trying to be all mature just gave a small nod "okay that's fine.." she spoke holding back a small smile as she was pretty excited about a happy meal too. She kept a hold on Ryan's hand as she stood there

He just looked at them and soon managed to get to the order counter and ordered them the happy meals and then a quarter-pounder bacon cheeseburger meal for himself and took the three drink cups handing the two younger ones their cups and then leading them over to the drink machine once they had paid for the meal.

Abbey took her cup excitedly holding it up to her mouth to make noises into it "Look Daddy imma tiger" she spoke up before making a roaring sound into the cup giggling as she did.

Casey took her own cup to as she eyes the drink machine curiously and points to the coke "that one daddy" she spoke up as she wiggles her cup in the air to short to reach the machine. 

"Oh my what a cute little tiger that appeared out of nowhere, what did you do with my little abby baby girl?" He asked her as hs took Casey's cup and filled it up with the soda she wanted but said "you only get one refill Casey after you finish this, I don't want you not able to settle down for a nap because your full of sugar." He told her as he put a top on and then a straw and handed it to her and filled up Abbys drink with Hi-C and handed to her once the lid and straw were secure on the cup.

Abby giggles "Im right here daddy!" she grinned with excitement that she had fooled him so easily. She took her cup that was filled with Hi-C as she sipped it a little "ooh yummy!" she spoke up as she looked down having gotten a little on her shirt by mistake.

Casey gave a small nod "Okay daddy.." she tried her best not to pout about getting only one refill as she took her cup of soda and sips it quietly while staying close as she waited. Her eyes lingering towards the play area as she squirmed and points with her mouth still around the straw "pway area!" she blinks realizing how silly she sounded as she pulled the straw away.

"If you girls wanna go and play, go and play in the play area for a bit. Just be sure to come back when the food is here okay?" He told them both as he noticed Casey's fidgeting and asked "You okay baby? Something the matter Casey?" He asked her a little concerned but her fidgeting but not too worried as she had just gone potty so he figured that it wasn't because she had to go potty, unless she didn't let it out which would be stupid of him to not think that she had let it all out.

Abby hardly stood there long enough to hear about food as she had been given permission to go and play in the play area. She took off with her drink giggling the whole way over. Setting her cup on a table as she went to go crawl through the tubes already forgetting her sister even as she went into her little exploring mode.

Casey stood there and looks to him hearing the question "oh.. umm.." she trailed off as she realized she had not fully gone the bathroom, she was too embarrassed to go in public as she nods "im..okay daddy" she smiled even though she kept fidgeting a little while drinking her soda. Her bladder was easily telling her she still had to go but she tried to ignore it as best she could. Every sip of her soda was slowly reminding her as she looks worried.

"Well just in case you didn't get to go potty all the way, let's try and go again when your finished with your food okay because you seem like you really have to go from the way your squirming around." He told her as he gave her a light one arm hug and a light kiss on the top of her head.

Casey seemed worried as she was unsure if she could hold it the whole time and she really didnt like the idea of going to the toilet again "Okay..." she pouts a little as she holds her hand out "can I stay with daddy and wait for the food?" she asked as she no longer wanted to go play.

Abbey, on the other hand, was having a blast, she had gone down the slide a few times and even managed to get a little lost in the tunnels before finding her way to the ball pit. She had ended up playing tag with another little girl as they crawled through the tunnels giggling

"You can stay with daddy if you want sweetheart." He said as he looked at her and just lightly played with her while they waited for the food to be brought to them. He kept it to light play because he didn't wanna make her bladder release inadvertently and then make her upset and cry because of something he possibly did wrong.

Casey smiled a little at the light play as she kept close to him while waiting for the food. She played back a bit while still sipping her soda now and then. She was really started to wiggle by the time the food was ready. Her bladder aching to the point she was fearful it would burst "Daddy..." she paused as she realized the food was there "potty soon?" she asked hopeful as her bladder continued to ache and remind her of her urge to go. She sat at the table fidgeting a lot.

Abby had finally gotten a bit of energy out as she came back to the table to join them and sat down as she looks to Casey "you missed all the fun!" she complained a little as she looks to their Daddy smiling a little "that was fun Daddy, I played tag" she spoke up. 

"That's good sweetheart, I'm glad you had a good time, now sit down and eat your food please. Yes Casey, I'll take you soon okay baby, just hold on a bit longer the best you can." He told her as he opened both happy meals and then his own food and started to dig in to the food and drank his own food, hoping that Casey would be able to make it through the meal without having an accident which would make her really upset.

Abby dug in to her happy meal as she takes out the toy and looks it over just like any little child would as she got distracted by the toy and not her food.

Casey watched nervously as she picks up a nugget and takes a bite trying to eat quickly as she leaked a little into her panties. Her cheeks reddenas she noticed it but kept holding it as much as she could. 

Erick, continuing to eat his meal, doesn't even notice at the moment that Casey is eating slowly and that her cheeks are bright red. Although, once he is done and looks over at Casey and sees her cheeks red and leans in close and softly whispers in her ear so that only she can hear and asks in a soft whisper "Do you think your gonna make it to the potty? If not, let me know and I'll take you now okay?" He then looked at her and let her know that she could shake her head yes or no to his question.

Casey heard the whisper and shakes her head as she didn’t think she could hold it anymore. She swallowed and slipped out of her chair as she dances “hurry please!” She pleased as she was afraid of having a accident like Abby did.

Abby looked over and started at her new sister doing the potty dance as she giggled at it a bit while still sitting there as she was finally eating.

"Abby don't be mean. Remember what she did to you?" He told her as he got out of the chair and luckily the bathroom was only a couple of steps away from where they were sitting and he told her "Abby, stay right there and eat your food and wait for us to get back okay?" He told her as he scooped Casey up lightly and brings her into the bathroom as he quickly and lightly sets her down again and starts to undo her pants followed by her zipper and then her pants get pulled down followed by her underwear and finally he starts to step back so that she can finally go potty.

Abby gave a small nod “okay daddy hurry back! Don’t pee pee in your pants sis!” She called out loudly to embarrass her sister further as she stayed put to eat.

Casey turned red and flared at Abby but she was scooped up and taken to the bathroom before she could argue back with her sister. She stood there as her pants and panties were tugged down her legs as she waddled to the toilet but before she could manage to get onto it, she felt a warm stream of urine rushing down her legs and right into her panties and pants soaking them. Her cheeks still pink as she burst into tears crying from the embarsssment of the situation. 

"Hey there baby, it's okay, it was an accident and you were bursting to go, its okay to be upset. I would be upset if it happened to me when I was about to get on the potty. Daddy's not mad sweetheart and daddy will never be mad at either of you for having accidents as long as you try to make it which is what counts okay?" He told her as he went over and comforted her despite her continuing stream into her lowered pants and panties.

Casey stood there as tears flowed freely down her cheeks as she looks down at the puddle she caused and then to her daddy “I know... I’m sorry I had to go earlier but I don’t like the potty’s!” She pointed the toilet with a face as she quietly wished she had just gone earlier now as she shifted a bit as the stream slowly came to a stop as she stood there looking utterly upset.

Abby sat there in silence playing with her toy and eating her nuggets slowly.

"Can I ask you why you don't like the potties?" He asked her as he said "I'll go and get some clothes for you to be changed into, do you want me to help you get cleaned up and changed? Or do you wanna do it on your own?" He asked her as he looked at her and continued to comfort her as he didn't care how wet she was at all.