LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Foster Child Rescued, but there's a problem (private w/SaouriKitty)

GuardianWolves

Abby and Casey were standing there making faces and sticking each other’s tongues out at each other “no you!” Shouted Abby a little fussy after a long and eventful day.

Casey saw Ryan coming and points at Abby “she won’t stop arguing with me, saying I heated during I spy!” She was quick to tattle on her new sister

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hey now, what's wrong girls, did something happen on the way here in the car? Come and tell daddy what happened." He told them as he went over to them and got down on them and waited for their response to his question to them.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Casey was the first to blurt out and explain everything “we were playing ISpy and Abby said I was cheating!” She stomped a foot still upset. 

Abby huffed a little hearing Casey “you did cheats!” She grumbled back as she gave Casey a pouting look with her arms crossed.

Casey sort of stood there glancing at Abby as she pinched her “I do not. You do!” She fussed.

both girls were very cranky it seemed and left poor Ryan to deal with it. 

"Girls calm down, now Casey what I'm hearing is that Abby thinks that you cheated, right? But Casey, you said you didn't cheat, right? Abby can you tell me how she cheated?" He asked her calmly.

Abby realized that she has to come up with a reason to the cheating, her foot shuffled at the ground a bit glancing down “uhh she.. just did..” she mumbled realizing her little attempt to get her new big sister in trouble failed as she had no idea how someone could cheat at the game of ISpy. 

Casey frowned and points at her “see she’s lying!” She blurted out giving a rather innocent look still as she stood there and fidgets a bit “I’m hungry daddy..” she mumbled. 

"Abby, if you cant say how your sister cheated, then how can I believe that your not the one that cheated and aren't trying to lie about your sister cheating so that you don't get in trouble by cheating and that your sister gets in trouble for something that she didn't do, do you think that's fair to her? How would you feel if your sister, me or a classmate did that to you?" He asked her as he looked at Abby and waited for an answer.

Abby shifted nervously as she was called out and hung her head a little “I’m sorry I lied” she mumbled as she started at the ground to shy to look at either of them as she clung to her bunny.

Casey sort of grinned hearing Abby finally told the truth as she felt a little overly proud that for once she was not the one in trouble as she stood quiet watching them both.

"Good girl, now apologize to your sister and we can go and get something to eat, okay?" He told her as he looked at both of them and said to Casey "once your sister apologizes, we will go and get something to eat, okay. Casey, remember that I will do the same to you when you lie, okay? I do not tolerate lying, stealing or physical abuse of any kind against your sister, friends or even me. The same thing goes for you Abby, I will punish you the same way that I punish your sister." He told them both as he laid down the punishments for them if they did something bad.

Abby hung her head in defeat with a nod “okay daddy” she mumbled as she turned to Casey starring at her “I’m sorry for Lying” she mumbled and looks to Ryan hoping it was good enough.

Casey just nodded a little in return with Abby’s apology “it’s okay I forgive you” she smiled though she was silently plotting a lottle revenge on her younger sister already. She looks to Ryan “yay food time!” She smiled as she saw Abby still sulking.

"Come on girls." He said as he took their hands and led them to his car and opened the door for them, before helping each girl into the car and then buckled each one up and closing the door and got into the driver's seat before backing out and driving to the place he had in mind for them to eat.

Both girls each took a hand and followed along to the car. Abby struggled to climb in at first but was finally seated and buckled in.

Casey on the other hand hardly had trouble and got in quickly as if it was a race. She watched out the window wondering where they were going to eat

He gets into the driver's seat and buckles up before backing out and starting the drive to McDonalds since, chuky cheese would probably be too full for them to get a table and then order food. As he drove he started to wonder if maybe he should have taken the girls to at least try and go potty since it might have been a while since they have last used it and he didn't know if they needed to go or not?

Abby did indeed need to go quite a bit as she fidgets during the drive “Daddy...” she spoke up as she was pretty much doing the potty dance in her seat “I gotta pee!” She blurts out.

Casey was zoned out at the window a bit tired from the eventful day, she had to go a lottle bit too but not as badly as Abby did by the looks of it. She looks over “stop acting like a baby” she comments by sticking her tongue out at her after.

"Okay Abby, as soon as we get to the restaurant I'll take you girls to the potty, just hold on for now until we get there." He told her as he continued to drive hoping she didn't have an accident in the car.

Abby gave a teary eyed stare as she sat there trying to be patient but it felt like her bladder would explode. She felt s lottle leaking into her pants as she squirmed a bit “hurry daddy” she cried a bit as she didn’t last and realized that she had wet her self as she went quiet. 

Casey looked over and points “uhh daddy Abby went pee!” She pointed out as if it wasn’t obvious enough as it was. She grinned a little “guess I am a big girl cause I can hold it” She bragged 

"Casey, it's not nice to make fun of others even if they cant make it to the potty. Besides she is a year younger than you and girls her age cant hold on as long as you can." He immediately shut down Casey's teasing as he would not let her do that to her younger sister because it wasn't right.

Abby sat there fidgeting and starting to cry from the embarrassment as she wasn’t sure how much longer it would be before they reached their destination.

Casey sulked as her teasing was shit down quickly as her head hung “yes daddy.. I’m sorry” she mumbled a bit as she sat impatiently “are we almost there daddy?” She asked as she peeks out the window 

"Yes sweetheart, we're here right now." He said as he parked the car and let them out, picking up Abby in one arm and then taking Casey's hand with the other, he already had the backpacks with clothes that they had been given from the CPS officer after they left the scene and walked with both girls into the family bathroom and he told Casey "Casey if you need to go potty now, go ahead and go potty for daddy while I change your sister into clean clothes okay?" He then set Abby down on the changing table and got to work changing her into clean clothes.

Abby clung onto Ryan as she was picked up and held while taken into the family restroom. She looked around a bit as she was set into the changing table not minding her clothing being wet wasn’t a nice feeling.

Casey gave a small nod “okay daddy!” She quickly went over to the toilet but stopped when she got there “it’s icky daddy!” She points to the toilet paper around the toilet. Being a lottle fussy from the tiring day as she stood there stalling a bit about going 

"I'll be over there to help in a second to help, for now just please try and do your best to hold on until I'm finished with Abby, okay?" He told her as he started to clean Abby up and then changed her into clean clothes from the bag.

Abby giggled a little hearing Casey had to wait as she purposely fidgets now and then to make it slower on getting cleaned up and changed into new clothing. Peeking over to Casey briefly to see her fidgetting.

Casey looked utterly upset to be told to wait but she also didnt want to go in a public restroom as she fidgets there ""cant...we just go home Daddy?" she asked while doing the potty dance trying her best to wait.

"Home is a couple of hours away sweetheart, besides you said you were hungry right?" He asked her as he continued to clean and change Abby despite her minor difficulty at the moment. He was definitely going to have to get her something to distract her during a change after a potty accident if she had one.

Abby giggled as she spoke "I am hungry!" she blurts out while sitting there finally dressed and clean again. "Can we go eat now pleeease Daddy?" she lifts her arms up wanting to be helped down from the changing table.

Casey was a fidgeting mess as she felt a little pee leak into her panties as she was fighting hard not to go, but before she could she felt a little more leaking out "Daddy hurrrry I gotta go" she pleaded as she jumped around a bit not knowing she had already got her pants wet, thanks to Abby's evil squirming and delaying.

"Abby please wait until your sister is done okay?" He asked her as he put her down on the floor and went to get the stuff off the toilet for his daughter before she had a potty accident right in the middle of the floor and she would have to be changed too.

Abby slowly nodded as she was helped down to the floor as she stood there watching and giggling a little "okay Daddy" She spoke up as she tried to stand there and wait patiently. 

Casey watched him try to make the toilet clean as she tugged her pants down and got onto the toilet eagerly as she was happy to get to go now. She reached over grabbing the toilet paper as she yanks a  lot of it and wads it up into a ball.