LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

He saw her looking at him, then drop her head and blush. He started walking her. "You are a naughty girl, I saw you looking at me. You are too little for that." He arrived to his room. "I guess maybe you are just curious, and I'm being too hard on you..." He moved in front of her. "Is that it...are you just curious?" He lowered his underwear slightly, still keeping everything contained. "I think you know what's in there..."

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sayuri kept her gaze low "sorry..." she mumbled shyly at his words as she peeks up once they arrive in his room as she saw his underwear lowered slightly as she looked up at his question giving a nod "I know what it is" she mumbled glancing away trying not to seem to interested in it though she was confused and very curious. 

He looks at her. "Mhmm of course you do." He knew of course that she had messed around with Jen's prior boyfriend, which had led to this whole course of action. 

He moved back in front of her gaze. "You like what's in there... don't you? It's okay... give me your hand, I'll let you feel before I put shorts on." He liked the idea of letting her get a "little taste" curious how she would handle it. He could either use this against her...with Jen, or maybe he wouldn't tell Jen at all.

He waited to see if she'd extend her hand.

Sayuri looked a little taken back at his words as she stood there hesitantly for a moment. Debating if it was a good or bad idea. Though she had no clue Jen had done this to her in the first place or that he was helping her with it. She inched a little closer holding her hand out curiously to give a brief touch. Sudden pinkness appearing in both her cheeks as she peeked up at him.

He smiled at Sayuri and took her hand. 'This girl is so sweet.' He thought to himself. 'Maybe I shouldn't be doing this to her with Jen ' He brought himself back to the moment. Instead of bringing her hand to his underwear, he held it and brought himself in tight to her, putting his other hand on her back. He started to dance. 

"You can rest your head on me if you'd like." He smiled down, then rested his chin on her head. 'Maybe I should just tell her everything ...', he considered in the moment.

She shifted as she stood there watching him as her hand was held. SHe linked with confusion as she was suddenly against him as she felt his other hand on her back as she danced. Her cheeks redden a little as she nods "okay.." she mumbled as her head went to rest on his chest. Relaxing quite a bit as she danced with him for a moment completely forgetting the confusing situation she was in. 

He reached down and patted her bottom as he held her close. He stopped moving and just hugged her rubbing her back. Every part of him wanted to tell her, but he couldn't do it.

Instead he reached down and picked her up seeing that she had gotten quite relaxed. He put her head on his shoulder and rubbed her back. "How are you feeling? Do you need Pa to get you anything?" 

Sayuri relaxed quite a bit as shes hugged and her back rubbed. She did squirm in surprise as she was picked up but soon she was resting her head on his shoulder as her back was rubbed again. "I'm fine... I just wanna go home" she mumbled shyly burying her face against his shoulder as she was held. 

• 2 weeks later...

He held her tight. "Look...I have to tell you something..." He ran his hand through her hair. "It's okay, just keep resting."

He took a deep breath. "My name is Chris...Ma as you know her is Jen, your roommate. Look, this whole thing was her idea...she's been drugging you for weeks, making you have accidents... making you feel like a baby. You don't even know how old you are anymore do you?" He shook his head and gently stood her up. "Look... I didn't know about all this until recently... you seem very sweet and Jen ..well she can be pretty manipulative and mean frankly... I know she gave you something to temporarily harm your memory. Do you know if you have family? I promise...I won't let Jen do anymore bad stuff to you... I will help you."