LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The man held the sippy as well despite Sayuri also holding it. "That's iiit." He took and set it down when she was done. He wiped her face with the bib and got more banana. "We'll be done soon. There's more to eat here..." He said bringing another spoonful to her mouth. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sayuri squirmed in place as she felt the bib used to wipe her mouth clean. She looked a little upset to hear she wasnt done as she took another bite of bananas swallowing it down as she continued to eat. She opened her mouth again as she waited for another bite while trying to get the breakfast over with. She shyly peers between the man and woman while eating. 

The woman is cleaning up the floor and the man smiles a little at her as she looks at him. "You aren't used to feeding yourself huh?" He asked as he continued to feed her the banana. Soon though it was gone and he looked at the second jar.

"How's that little tummy doing? Are you full?" He smiled a little and moved her hair behind her ear. "Don't want that hair to get messy like your mouth..."

Sayuri swallowed each bite as she heard the question "I... can feed my self.." she mumbled as she was continued to being fed until the jar was empty. She was slowly getting full as she saw him looking at a second jar "All...full" she mumbled forcing a small smile to try and get down from the chair finally "down?" she squirmed while her hair was moved behind her ear as she blushed hearing she had a messy mouth. 

"Don't worry... we'll get you down soon. I do want you to eat a little more for me... not much more I promise." He smiled a little. "Have a little drink here." He again brought the sippy to her lips, tilting it up. "You ate those bananas up so good." He praised her. "Hmm this one is a darker color...do you have a guess what it is?" He smiled trying to further ease any tension she might have.

Sayuri just sat there pouting asshe heard she wasn’t done yet. “But.. full..” she opened her mouth sipping on the milk a little more as she saw the next jar and the darker color as she shook her head at the question “fruit..?” She asked in a hopeful tone while she sat there.

He noticed how this time she let him hold the cup for her.

"Uh huh. It is fruit." It was a prune, pear, plum mix. Probably only okay tasting but good for digestive health.

"Here we are...give this a try." He said putting the spoon to her mouth, more getting on her face. "Mmmm"

She eyes the jar a little hearing it was fruit as she opened her mouth feeling the spoonful given as she tasted it and made a face, it wasn’t the greatest taste as she forced her self to swallow it and sulks “noo icky...” she mumbled turning her head to the side as her face was messy from the feeding. She kicked her legs frantically as they dangled “down!” 

"Now now...no yelling at breakfast." The man said more sternly than his usual voice. "You need to eat three more big bites...then we'll clean you up." He readied another spoonful. "Open up."

"Look how cute she is...what a messy little eater." The woman commented now that she was done cleaning the floor. "We'll need to check her training pants after breakfast too Pa."

"Nooo...she would tell us. You can use the potty, right?"

Sayuri sat here sulking as she wasn’t being let out of the chair. She saw another spoonful of the mushy food being held near her face. Her stomach felt full but tried to get it over with as she took another bite of it and swallowed. Her stomach rumbling a little as she heard the talk of the bathroom “yes... potty please?” She mumbled as she fidgets in the high chair hoping she could get down soon. 

The man looked at his wife then to Sayuri. "See I knew she would tell us." He readied another spoonful. "Ma thought you would need diapers...that's silly isn't it...few more bites here and we'll get you cleaned up and take you potty."

Another spoonful found it's way to Sayuri's mouth. "Just one more after this... you're doing so good."

She blushed hearing the talk “noo potty now!” She tried to demand as she felt another spoonful shoveled into her mouth as she forced her self to eat it. She squirmed frantically in the chair as the edge to go the bathroom grew stronger. She kicked her legs at the air in a panic.

"No talking when we eat our food." The man stated as he fed her one more spoonful after the last one. "Okay swallow that up... I'm going to go grab a warm wash cloth to wipe you up.

The two walked over to the sink and Sayuri could see them talking, but couldn't hear what about as the man had a wash cloth under the sink getting it wet.

Sayuri tears up a little as she went quiet while another spoonful was shoveled into her mouth as she forced her self to swallow it down. She took a small breath of relief to see the meal was over but she was left in the high chair as she saw the two talking. Her bladder full and her stomach rumbling as she was quite worried now.

she shifted and fidgets in place waiting and waiting for them. Unable to hold it anymore as she felt the training panties suddenly flood with warmth and even leak around the legs as she blushed at it. A small groan escaped as she held her stomach realizing she was still not feeling all to good as she hunched slightly filling the training panties next. She hoped that she could get out of the situation soon as she felt uncomfortable sitting there messy and wet.

The man came back to Sayuri. "Okay let's wipe your hands and mouth here..." He did that and then pulled the tray back and unbuckled her. As he lifted her out her noticed the wet spots on her overalls. "Uh oh...let's not tell Ma you had an accident...come on with me..." 

He took her hand and walked her down the hall back into her bedroom, then closed the door. "You feel bad about having an accident, hmm?" He asked as he knelt down, starting to undo the overalls. At this point he could smell that she'd either tooted, or worse. "Did you only pee pee?" He asked undoing one of the straps and working on the other.

Sayuri gasps as the man came back over as she felt the tray pulled away as shes unbuckled from the chair. She wiggled as shes lifted out and sat down "o-okay..." she mumbled shyly as she felt her hand taken while getting lead back down the hall to her bedroom. She watched the door get shut as she stood there shyly "I do... I didn't mean to.." she mumbled watching him kneel down near her as her overalls are undone. Her cheeks redden hearing the next question 'n-no..." she admitted as her head hung in defeat feeling utterly guilty about the accident. 

The man shook his head and fully removed her overalls. "Sayuri...I thought I smelled something icky..." He said as he pulled the back of the cloth training pants open a bit. "Mhmm... let's get you cleaned up..."

He carried Sayuri over to the changing table and laid her down. He then grabbed a pacifier and brought it to her lips. "Open up." He said with a smile. He took out a new pair of cloth training pants with butterfly print, an extra cloth insert, wipes and powder.

She went bright red at his comment as her overalls were taken off. She squirmed slightly when he checked her training pants "n-no more!" she blurts out as she squirmed when picked up. She looks to the changing table as she was laid down on it and then back towards the man seeing the pacifier. She hesitantly took it after a moment and suckles idly on it as she saw him getting out another pair of training pants. She shifted a little wanting to get up as she was still fighting the whole situation though she knew she was trapped with all the locked doors lately. 

"Yes, I hope you won't have anymore accidents." The man smiled a little and took a pair of cloth shears and cut the training pants at the side. "Just relax... I'll get you all cleaned up. Then we'll get you back in some training pants...but with a little extra padding this time..." He took the training pants down and lifted Sayuri's legs. "Don't worry...this will be our secret for now...but if you have an accident again I'll have to tell Ma..." He said wiping her bottom. "Stinky..." He added sure it would keep her cheeks flushed red.

After he'd wiped her good her put her legs down. "See...that wasn't so bad was it?" He sprinkled powder onto her as she laid there. He pulled the new training pants on her with the extra cloth booster in it. "There...all better." The man smiled at her. "Can you hop down or do you need help?"

Sayuri went still feeling the training panties being cut on the sides as she stares up at him quietly. "no more training panties..." she mumbled around the pacifier unsure if it would even come out clear what she said. She felt her legs lifted as she heard him mention being a secret unless it happened again. Her face went red at the stinky comment as she looks away while shes cleaned up. 

She peers over at him with a sulky look at the question "awful!" she blurts out as she felt powder being sprinkled onto her next before finding the new training pants being pulled onto her. She looks to the floor wary of the height as she debated rather or not she could get down. Instead, she gave in and raised her arms for some help rather shyly. 

The man gently lifted Sayuri and hugged her tight, rubbing her back. "I know this is all a bit scary...Ma and I are doing our best to take care of you until you remember who was watching after you..." The man took her over to a rocking chair and sat down, Sayuri in his lap. 

"So...you said you remember a roommate...you said no more training pants...is that because you think you wore big girl underwear? Because we found you in a wet diaper." He lied. "I'm not sure if you can use the potty..."

The man knew full well that she was a regular young adult before they agreed to take her. He was surprised at how quickly she'd been effected by their treatment of her. She was already acting very little... likely due to how they were treating her and her lack of memory.

Sayrui looked a little wary and confused "watching after me?" she seemed puzzled wondering how old she really was but she couldn't remember. She sat there in his lap shyly hearing she had been in a wet diaper as she spoke up "noo... I can use the potty..." she mumbled around the pacifier shyly though she really wasn't too sure as she couldn't recall much. 

She sat in silence for a long moment before squirming again "I wanna go home" she whimpered out starting to cry around the pacifier as she was too confused and afraid to understand anything going on lately, she started to snuggle against him almost accepting any comfort she could get. 

The man comforted her best he could. "I know...I know. Get all those tears out..." He ran a hand through her hair. "You are going to be safe here until we get things figured out..." He looked down at her. "You just come get papa if you need anything okay?" He smiled a little and wiped some tears from her cheeks. He reached over and opened a little refrigerator, taking a formula bottle out. He took the top off and laid Sayuri back in his arms. He gently took the paci out and put the bottle to her lips in it's place without saying anything. He just started to quietly hum a song.

Sayuri sniffled a little burying her face against his shoulder as she was comforted. A small nod at his words about getting it figured out as she hoped everything would be okay, "okay papa.." she mumbled around the pacifier as she watched the bottle of formula being held to her lips as she hesitantly opened her mouth to suckle on the nipple of the bottle, flinching at the taste at first before calming down as she listens to him humming a song

"That's a good girl..." He said between humming. "Bottles are relaxing... soothing...and fill up our tummies. Anytime you want one you just tell Papa baba." He smiled.

As she lay there drinking she suddenly had a flashback. She could see her roommate clearly. She was taller and had dark hair. She was almost yelling at Sayuri. "You're such a baby, do I need to go get you a baba, baby!" Sayuri then looked down and saw her jeans growing wet in the crotch, before coming out of the flashback. Did that really happen or was her mind just making things up?

The man seemed to notice her thinking about something. "Sayuri...you okay?"