LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The day started out like any other. Sayrui was stirring awake in her bed as the sunlight shined down into her eyes from the window. She slowly stretched and glanced around the blurry room. Her eyes slowly widen as she realizes she wasn’t in her own bedroom. The walls were all painted blue and had butterflies painted on them as well. Her gaze lingered over to the future which looked to be bigger sized baby furniture. Finally she had sat up only to realize she had woken up in a white crib and covered by a light green blanket. She panicked and started to cry as she was sure it was just some nightmare and that she would wake up once she panicked enough. Slowly standing up to climb at the crib bars as she peers over at the bedroom door rather sure she heard the door knob turning.

(looking for an RP partner, feel free to join. I’d much prefer longer post then one liners, thank you!)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A man and woman appeared in the doorway, opening the door after hearing the girl crying.

"Look sweetie," the man said. "Our little girl is awake." He was smiling and seemed happy.

The woman had the same cheery attitude. "She is!...poor thing is upset." The woman approached the crib. "Hi there little one... what's your name?" The woman reached out rubbing Sayrui's arm. "Are you cold? Sorry about leaving you in just those training pants...when we found you, you had soaked yourself...those clothes were ruined. Thought you'd like the soft blanket to sleep with." 

The two didn't know what she would remember about the night before or how she got there. 

The woman noticed that the pink training pants were dry with a glance down.

She seemed lost when she saw both a man and woman enter the room as she stood there in the crib quietly except for a few small whimpers "where am I?" she looked around a little still trying to recall but nothing came to mind "I...dont remember anything..." she admitted as she looked down realizing she was in training pants as her cheeks redden with embarrassment "I have to get out of here!" she cried as she tried to climb over the wall of the crib again refusing to remain put any longer, completely panicked. 

"Shhh... you're safe, you're safe." The woman picked Sayuri up, as if she were a small child. Sayuri was small for her age, but the woman made holding her seem easy, even if it wasn't.

"You are Sayiru right? You must be scared... waking up alone in here..." The woman held Sayuri close, patting her bottom. She had a key around her neck as did the man. Every door in the house was opened with those keys. 

"Do you remember my name?" The woman looked at Sayuri.

The man walked over holding overalls, socks and a shirt. The overalls were obviously toddlerish, with butterfly print all over them. "It's lucky we happened across you last night..." He said standing close.

Sayuri wiggled in place as she was picked up taken back by how strong the woman was as she was held easily "y-yes... how do you know my name?" she asked confused as she tried to recall them both but nothing came to mind, though she did spot the keys around their necks as she took a mental note of it while looking to the woman "no... I dont remember..." she mumbled as she saw the overalls socks and shirt as she noticed how childish they were "last...night where...was I?" she was full of questions as she wiggled a little "wheres my clothes... not..those" she pointed at the childish clothing in protest. 

"Well of course we know your name. That's our job." The woman paused. 

The woman's face turned to concern. "You don't remember anything...we found you, you were all alone..." She took Sayuri to the changing table, and put her on it sitting up. The woman didn't want to reveal many details about how they found Sayuri, yet anyway. "We can try and tell you what we know a little later sweetie..." But the way the woman said it was as if Sayuri was a small child. Her tone implying that 'we can try' translated to, you are probably too little to understand.

The man came over starting to put the pink shirt over Sayuri's head. "You'll wear these for now... I'm sure they will look so cute on youuu," he cooed. The two worked together quickly dressing her. The shoulder clasps on the overalls were a special type, not easily undone.

The woman smiled as Sayuri sat in front of her. "I bet that feels better... we'll get some food in that tummy of yours soon." The changing table was pretty high off the floor. The woman grabbed a pacifier from a small drawer, holding it in her hand. It looked a little bigger than a typical pacifier, and was white with a pink butterfly. She held her arms out, offering to pick Sayuri up  "Come on then little one."

She looked shocked to hear the women reply "your...job?" she repeated confused by the answer as she was taken over to the changing table and sat down on it "I..want to go home..." she mumbled a little scared as she couldn't figure out how she got there or who they were. Her eyes looked around the room as she saw the man approach with the pink shirt as it was fitted over her head easily and before she knew it she was dressed in the overalls as well.

Sayuri looked down at the floor which seemed higher than normal. She looked up to see the pacifier and then the woman holding her arms out "n-no I want to go home now!" she spoke up demandingly, deciding to risk it as she pulled away from the woman and man while trying to jump off the changing table to make a sudden run for it. 

"Now hold on a minute..." The woman said helping to make sure Sayuri didn't fall from the table as she got down. "We can't just let you leave... That wouldn't be responsible of us at all...you are far too little to be out on your own."

When Sayuri would reach the door to the room she would realize it was locked from the inside.

"Until you can start remembering some things we'll keep you safe." The woman said. "Do you even know where home is?"

Sayuri would start to remember living with a roommate. But other than remembering this roommate was a girl, she couldn't recall much else.

The man approached and sat near Sayuri on the floor. "It's locked to keep you safe... If you take this for me I can open it." He smiled bringing the same pacifier the woman had been holding up to Sayuri's lips. "Just oooopen up..."

Sayuri had little choice but to wait by the door as she found it locked when she tried the doorknob. "I... I'm not little... I can find home.." she mumbled not answering the fact that she had no idea where home was. She remembered a roommate but not a location as she tried the knob again but it was pointless. Her gaze turned to stare at the man who approached as she heard the deal, take the pacifier and the door would be opened. She plotted in silence for a moment as opened her mouth to take the pacifier "open now?" she mumbled around the pacifier as she huddled by the door.

The man put the pacifier in as Sayuri opened her mouth. "I know... we always want to be bigger than we are." He smiled a little and pulled Sayuri in then picked her up. Ma will open the door for us. He held Sayuri across his body, one arm under her knees and the other under her back.

"She's so cute..." The woman said walking up and rubbing the back of Sayuri's cheek before opening the door with the key. 

The man carried her out, just behind the woman. "Is that pacifier making you feel better?" He smiled down, then set her down as they walked into the main living space. He held her hips lightly. 

He pointed. "There is your play area over there..." It was a large playpen with soft secured walls that were see thru mesh. Inside was a large area with lots of soft things to climb on, toys to play with, etc. It was definitely geared towards a toddler or younger. He held out his hand. "Do you wanna go see? There's lots of cool surprises in there...take my hand" He smiled over.

The rest of the room was pretty open. There was an area with a TV and couch, a kitchen and all the windows had room darkening shades that were drawn down. There were lots of lights on so the area was adequately lit. There was one other closed door where they had just come from, a bathroom. The other bedroom was across the house.

Sayuri blinks and squirmed as she was picked up realizing she wouldn't be able to run once the door opened having already forgot that they kept doors locked with keys. She merely whimpered around the pacifier as she felt the woman's hand rub her cheek as she looked up at the question about the pacifier, her head shaking a little to answer him.

She looked over at the living room seeing the large playpen that had plenty of toys for a toddler. Her cheeks went red as she refused to give him her hand "n-no!" she blurts out as she spat out the pacifier while squirming as she wanted to go to the front door. She had noticed the darkened windows as she was unable to see where she was still. Her eyes had focused as she looked around for any way out of the place while she tried to take the key from the man's neck quickly. 

The man smiled at her. He noticed the blush in her cheeks as the pacifier fell from her mouth. "Aww, the new play area is kinda scary huh..." He watched her try to take the key, but it was very secure on his neck. "Oh I see you like my key..." As she stood trying to pull it off he picked the pacifier back up and put it into her mouth. "Try and keep that in..." He very gently moved her hands from the key and held one hand. "Come on... it's okay. You'll like it." He started walking her over towards the play area. "I'll stay with you so it won't be scary..."

He opened the gate up after taking about 8 steps over to it. "Do you like to explore?"

Sayuri whimpered a little as her efforts to get the key were easily defeated and she was so distracted she didn’t have time to refuse the pacifier placed back into her mouth. She merely shook her head with a audible whine escaping as she was lead to the play area. She tugged her hand as she saw the gate opened and flared up at the man “noo no pway!” She blurted out around the pacifier as she tried to pull away from the playpen. Everything was so confusing as she has no idea what her age was anymore with how they were treating her. 

The man curled his eyebrows a bit. "Okay...I get it...you don't feel like it. I'm like you...I like to have something in my tummy first. I'm sure Ma is getting you some breakfast together."

He sat down right near the gate, which was still open. "Do you have a favorite animal?" He smiled a little. "Ma really like butterflies.... you'll find a lot of those around." He added. "They look quite cute on your outfit."

Sayuri blushed at the talk hearing how childish the man was speaking to her as she stood there "no... " she answered the question hesitantly as she eyes the open gate then him again as he sat there. She looked around the room a bit before spotting the front door, she was unaware if it was locked or not but she gave it a shot as she turned to try and run towards it when he was sitting down hoping to get a head start towards the door. She was crinkling with every step from the pull ups.

The man smiled at her. "Aww... someone is very shy aren't they..." 

He watched Sayuri run off towards the door, not making any effort to stop her.

He walked over as she was trying, with no luck, to open it. "It's not safe for you to go outside by yourself silly. You would get hurt or lost or who knows what..." He rubbed her back gently. "Why don't we get you some breakfast hmm...does that sound yummy?"

Sayuri stood there twisting at the doorknob realizing that she wasn't going to get the door open as her head hung in defeat. She did feel her stomach rumble with hunger as she gave a small nod "okay.." was mumbled under her breath as she turned to face him after a moment as she couldn't understand who they were or where she was still. Tears forming in her eyes as she stood there waiting for the moment. 

He could see tears forming in her eyes. "Pa's got ya..." He said pulling her in for a hug. They were only referring to themselves as 'ma' and 'pa' around her. 

"Do you remember anything yet... about where you were before we found you?" The two were not being totally honest with Sayuri, but they were told that the memory of her prior life would be almost wiped clean. Though it was possible she'd remember bits and pieces from time to time.

Pa rubbed her back as he hugged her. "We won't let anything bad happen to you here... you're safe." With that he scoped her up and carried her into the kitchen. A high chair, sized for her has a sippy cup, bib, and bowl of cereal on it. Next to the bowl was a pink plastic spoon. "Here is your breakfast..."

Sayuri heard the man call him self pa, she blinks eying him a bit as she’s hugged. She tried to recall her memories but she couldn’t really remember anything “room mate...” she mumbled having recalled that but only that so far. She felt her self being picked up by the man and carried to the kitchen as she saw the high chair perfectly sized for her as she notices the other childish items and shakes her head a little “I don’t want it...” she whines slightly not that she could protest her age as she had forgotten how old she really was.

Despite her whine and protest the man took her and easily places her into the high chair. "It's okay... I'm sure not being able to remember things is a little unsettling. You'll remember more soon I'm sure." He buckled her in and snapped the tray in.

The woman walked over. "Is our little girl fussy?" She grabbed the bib and put it around Sayuri's neck, velcroing it. "Aww so cuuuute," she cooed. "This is a pretty big girl breakfast...are you going to be able to eat this yourself?" The woman asked.

Sayuri squirmed in protest as she was taken and placed into the high chair. Her eyes widen as she was easily buckled in and the tray snapped into place quickly realizing she was trapped there for the moment "noo I want down!" she fussed as she saw the woman come over next as the bib was placed around her neck. She turned bright red at the cooing as she looks to the cereal as she sort of just shoved it off the tray hoping to distract them while she tugged and pushed at the tray on the high chair. "down!" she blurts out at them demandingly. 

"Oh no...I knew this was a bad idea." The woman said seeing the cereal go all over the floor.

The man looked over. "Sorry hun... you were right...I'll go get her the other food..."

The woman looked up at Sayuri. "You aren't getting down until you get something in your tummy sweetie." She was amused though at Sayuri's efforts to get out of the chair. 

Soon the man returned with a few jars of baby food and opened the banana jar, getting some on a spoon. He scooted his chair closer and saw Sayuri looking his way. He brought a spoonful to her mouth, trying to surprise her with it he put it quickly into her mouth. "Mmmmm"

Sayuri was upset when she couldnt get out of the chair still as she sat there warily watching them talk. She looked to the woman "n-noo im not hungry..." she pleaded as she saw the man return with a few jars of baby food. Her nose wrinkled in disgust as she went to protest it but found a spoonful of mashed banana in her mouth as she did her best to swallow it. She looked confused as she enjoyed the taste and she /was/ hungry. She hesitantly opened her mouth for another spoonful. 

"See...it's yummy." The man wasted no time feeding Sayuri another spoonful, some getting on her chin. "See you are hungry..." He continued to feed her before grabbing her sippy cup after a handful of bites. He put it to her lips and tilted it up, the whole milk waiting to be drank. "Drinky drink."

Sayuri took a few more bites willingly even with a messy chin as she swallowed the bites down. She saw the sippy cup being offered as she reached up to take it with her hands shyly while sipping from it rather eagerly as she wanted to wash it down. She was quietly hoping the feeding was almost over as she eyes the jar of bananas warily "im done..." she mumbled softly while fidgeting again in the high chair.