LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Wipes (smell)

Guest rayback2it

Guest rayback2it

what brand of baby wipes makes u smell the most like a baby?

also what can make u smell like a baby.

i know messed diaper

baby powder

but is there anything else

200.jpg

This is real, I use it all the time.

Wow, i never knew that existed. I've looked at the baby stuff in a lot of different shops and never seen it. Maybe I'll have to order some of it online ^_^.

I have to agree with Diapered4Fun, Johnson's Baby Lotion all the way. I love all the Johnson's stuff. That's one area where the store brands just will not do. Maybe it's because it's what i had as a kid but none of the other brands smell as babyish as the Johnson's stuff

For wipes, Pampers are my favorite.

Johnson's also has its own version of baby wipes, named logically Johnson's Baby Wipes. They are not nearly as easy to find in stores as say, Pampers or Luvs brand, but they are out there if one looks around. Of note: There is a convinence store here in my home town that sells them..a great place for me to buy them! Johnson's Baby Wipes have that great Johnson's baby powder smell. The only negatives I have to mention about them is that the individual size of each wipe is too small (three of them are about the size of one Pamper wipe) and, like all baby wipes, the baby scent is far too fleeting...it dissipates much too quickly.

If I want a lasting babyish scent to linger around me, I use a combination of Baby Magic (Original Scent) Baby Lotion and Johnson's Baby Powder. In my opinion, garnered from years of experience in using baby products, Baby Magic has the ability to hold its scent the longest of any of the major baby lotions.

There is also a woman's shave gel known as Skintimate that comes in a baby powder scent that could be used if one wants a babyish scent that seems to possess some serious lasting power . I love the scent of baby powder so much that I will shave my face with it..that stuff, once it has been used, just doesn't want to quit. I've shaved my daily stubble with it in the morning, and the baby powder scent is still quite strong long into the afternoon.

You can get the Johnson's wipes in just about any supermarket in the UK. You mean the ones with green 'stripes of lotion' in them?

I use Johnson's softlotion:

550899.jpg

And wipe-wise, I'm currently using the Huggies Nourishing wipes. I don't know about else where but they're currently half price in my local Wal-Mart (North-Metro ATL). My fiancée says they make me smell "nice" :D

Wipes wise - I recently tried just one from Babies R Us wipes - and they smell lovely :)

(UK) Tesco's baby wipes are nice too :)

Could we extend this to fav talc powder? I know the obvious choice is again Johnsons - but I find this stuff smells really bad once wet - and takes some getting rid of. I actually prefer (UK) SUperdrugs TLC powder - which smells nice, and is medicated :)

DP

You can get the Johnson's wipes in just about any supermarket in the UK. You mean the ones with green 'stripes of lotion' in them?

No...these are just plain ordinary wipes, with no coloring or stripes of lotion. Frankly, the appear to look like wet Puffs tissues. (Huggies Wipes beats them in overall "babyishness" by miles) They are sold in a round plastic canister in which a single wipe is dispensed by pulling it through a small opening of the pink screw-off top of the canister. The particular canister I'm in possession of now was made by Johnson and Johnson de Colombia S.A. I have also possessed canisters made by J&J at various locations throughout the Caribbean. I've never seen Johnson's Baby Wipes in any mainstream supermarket in the USA..it seems I find them in much smaller stores, like the conv. store just around the corner from where I live.

200.jpg

This is real, I use it all the time.

Thank you, diaprbayb, for making me aware of this Johnson's product! My local CVS drugstore just started carrying it among their baby product inventory. I bought a bottle just yesterday. ($3.49 plus $1 off coupon) Like all Johnson's baby products, this cologne has a wonderful babyish scent, but it could be used by practically any woman (or big baby boy)...it has such fresh, clean scent.

all very well and good but im alergic to ALL johnsons stuff... brings me out in this realy bad rash... any other sugestions that are NOT johnsons?

Well I use this Playtex_Baby_Magic_Hair_Body_Wash_-_Nour for every thing, as shampoo too.

That's where the smell lingers.