LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family as we know it (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Dan looks at you and nods. 

"That's a good idea honey. I'll make sure to do that. Why is it they always want me changing them? I know it's because they like me making those funny gagging noises" I pick Harper up "okay little miss stinky let's get you bathed. I think that's the best option"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harper giggled leaning into her dad. “Weee” She said softly ready for another bath and to get the smelly diaper off.

“Have fun you two!” Melissa called to them before going back to eating with the other girls helping them if they needed it.

Dan  heard Melissa "well you can always change her if you want?" I laugh as I take Harper upstairs to the bathroom where i start the bath water and removed her clothing and carefully starts removing the soiled diaper. 

Trying not to gag, I clean her bottom the best I can with wipes and waits for the bath to fill up. Once it is, and I've finished cleaning Harper, I wash my hands thoroughly and helps her into the bath.

Harper smiled knowing how to move or what to do when being cleaned with wipes and once the bath was ready she got in sitting there looking to her dad. “Daddy..I made poopies.” She said softly playing in the water as it turned a shade of yellow as she started to pee but didn’t seem to fully get what she was doing.

Down stairs the girls ate until Maddie had the same feeling. “Go to the next room and then go see your dad upstairs” Melissa said back smiling watching the girl take off. She could hear the grunts and other sounds coming from their middle child. Soon Maddie was done having pretty much filled her diaper before heading up and to the bathroom. “Daddy! I made Poopies!!” She said standing there her once white diaper now a greenish color.

Dan looked in a bit of a panic then and turned to Harper and quickly lifts her out if the bath and onto the toilet "you pooped and peed in the bath? I know you peed because the water is yellow. So daddy needs to change the water. You pooped your diaper but there isn't any in the bath. You know daddy doesn't like if you did that" 

I hear footsteps and sees Maddie "hey sweetie, you oka-" I sniff the air and sees her diaper "why does your mommy make me change all the stinky poopie diapers?" I say as I try to make them laugh 

Both of the girls laughed at what their dad said. “Daddy can you change me?” Maddie said smiling moving over to get her changing mat and supplies bring them to her dad before laying down there.

Harper sat on the toilet waiting. “I won’t make poopies in the bath..I make only potty in bath” She said softly sitting there without really taking note she did pee a little and did manage to get out a little more poop before looking over to her dad. “Daddy! I made pooies in potty!”

Dan nodded at Maddie and then turned to Harper. " Okay I'll clean you up and then put you in the bath while I change Maddie"

I see the bulge in the back of Maddie diaper and feels nervous. "Daddy will be right with you okay. Just lay there and I'll just clean Harper up"

I carefully lift Harper off the toilet and lays her back down on the changing mat and lifts her legs And cleans her bottom until it's clean and wipes her front parts "there we go. You're a clever girl for going in the toilet. Daddy's very proud of you" I say as I stop the water and places Harper into it after I wash my hands. 

I then sit by Maddie and carefully removed the diaper knowing this would be a bad diaper.

Harper was all smiles as she felt like she did something new by using the toilet. “Daddy I get treat?” She asked back sitting there in the warm water playing a little.

Maddie gave a nod waiting there on the changing mat watching and waiting. When her dad took off the diaper Maddie looked down. It was full and all the poop has moved around. “Daddy..it lot of poopies” She said softly. Both of the younger two girls never really had solid poos. They where always very wet and would come out looking somewhere between mud and tar. This was more tar.

Dan coughs a little and cleans Maddie with what is left cleans of her messy diaper before grabbing a handful of wipes and lifts her legs and cleans her bottom "sure is stinky. It's all gooey and messy. You two sure do love making stinky diapers for daddy don't you" I say as I turn to Harper "we will see what we can find okay honey. We are going shopping so we will have a look okay" I say as I finally get Maddie clean "I think you should have a bath as well" I say as I pick her up and place her next to her sister in the bath after cleaning her bottom so there isn't any mess in the bath. I clean her with water "we need to get you two out so i can diaper you both and get you ready for the day ahead. 

I then call melissa and asked her to bring two clean towels and diapers to the bathroom to help me with these two.

Both of the girls nodded while sitting in the tub giggling about their messy diapers.. They were used to sharing a bath so they didn’t mind at all even starting to play some with what little they could find around the tub.

As they played Harper looked over smiling about the treat or whatever she be getting for making something into the potty. “Daddy what are we wearing today?” Harper asked softly. All of the girls might have been old enough to pick out their own clothes but Melissa normally did it for them as if they picked out something that was too tight it make it hard to change the diaper when needed.

Downstairs Melissa could hear the call. “Stay here and get done eating” She told Penny before going upstairs. She got towels out and some clean diapers and then some clothes mostly just stretchy pants and print shirts for the girls making changes easy. Melissa then headed into the bathroom stepping back by the smell. “Dan honey did the smell burn your eyes?” She asked softly half joking.

Dan puts both of the very messy diapers into the pail in the bathroom and washes his hands and turns to the girls "I think your mommy will sort your clothes out" I say as I then hear Melissa enter the room and laughs a little at what she said "it was pretty stinky. These two sure do take after their sister with their stinky pampers"

Looked at Melissa "can you help me with their diapers and clothing please honey.  I think they're ready to get out now" 

Melissa laughed back but then nodded. “Sure love” She then left the room to go get everything that would be needed. When she came back she had two full outfits with jeggings and some shirts for both girls. “Alright Lets get them out.. the one that isn’t being dressed sits on the potty” Melissa said knowing that even if the girls had gone they didn’t know when they would go again so it was a house rule that if you’re not wearing a diaper you sit on the potty until someone can help you. “Okay Harper your first on the potty” She said as the girl walked over sitting there. “Okay now Maddie come out and let daddy dry you off.” Melissa then leaned into Dan. “Don’t dry too well between her legs….it could make for a mess” She then went to get the diaper ready and open on the changing mat.

Maddie looked to her dad. “Daddy can we do thin diaper?” She asked softly.

Dan looked at Maddie "you want thin diapers. I'm not sure honey. Because we don't want them to leak. And we only have one kind of diaper at the moment for you. You'll have to ask your mommy about that because she chooses what ones you wear as daddy isn't very good at that"

He heard Melissa "ah okay. I can understand why" I say as I gently dry her as I listen to Maddie talking as well.

Melissa gave a nod before looking to Maddie. “Mads love we have this talk before..I know sometimes wearing your thicker diapers out isn’t fun but its how it has to be until you can somewhat tell if you need to go..I’m sorry love” She said back looking over to the girl who nodded seeming a little down. “Look Mads if you can at less use the potty 3 times today without being asked or having an accident first then we will get some thinner diaper to try out.

This made the girl smile nodding. “Hear that daddy!!” She said starting to wiggle some at the towel drying. “D-Daddy!....” Hearing this Melissa looked over to them.

Dan nodded looking at Maddie "that's the deal Maddie.  Now you need to promise that you'll do that otherwise you'll stay in the thicker diapers" 

We help the girls into their diapers and I let Melissa help them dress while I drain the bath and empty the potty. 

Maddie nodded. “Yes daddy I promise!” She said still wiggling as Melissa looks over pulling down the new diaper. “Go try the potty please” She said as she watched Maddie walk to the toilet sitting there. Soon the sound of a sizeable pee coming out made Melissa smiled. “Good girl Love! You did it Mads your peeing on the big potty again!” She said smiling before going over to help wipe off the girl and then move to get her diaper back on.

All the while Maddie was smiling and looking to their dad. “Daddy I made potty.”

Dan nods "well done Maddie. You did very well" 

I turn to Melissa "if Harper is ready, why don't I take her downstairs so you can finish up here? I'm sure Maddie would appreciate some privacy now" 

Melissa nodded getting Harper fully dressed and ready before nodding to Dan. “Go ahead and take Harper down stairs once Maddie’s done I’ll help her.” She said staying watching Maddie sit there having little pees every now and again. Maddie still be pound of herself every time it happened.

Harper smiled softly to them. “Ready daddy!”

Harper smiled and giggled lean into Dan with a smile. When she was asked about wanting a bottle Harper smiled wider nodding more. “Yes please daddy” She said as she wiggled there as Penny walked in looking to them and then sitting down on the couch as well.

Upstairs Melissa was still working with Maddie to get her to relax into using the toilet but she got fussy so Melissa pulled her off and then sent Maddie down wearing nothing but a t-shirt. Melissa did send a diaper down with Maddie as the young girl ran over to the couch.  “Daddy! Mommy said I can be naked as long as I don’t pee or poop on anything.”

Dan goes and makes some bottles and hands one to Harper and asks Penny what she wants and he has one made for Maddie but he heard her running down the stairs. He sees his daughter half dressed "as long as you make sure you tell me or mommy when you have to go. Might be best to have a diaper under you just in case but not actually taped on you. We have a potty chair in the bathrooms"

Penny smiled. “Can I have a bottle too Daddy?” She asked before both girls turned to Maddie as she came down. None of the girls found it abnormal to see each other half dressed or even just wearing diapers so they turn back to Dan.

Melissa soon came down with another diaper bag and put it by the door before going to Maddie smiling to her. “Daddy’s right and just be careful love if you feel like you need to go just go sit on the potty.” Melissa said as she went over to Dan smiling to him.

Looks at Melissa "Can penny have some formula?" I ask her quietly. 

Looks at Maddie " we just want you to know when you have to go so you don't have an accident. 

Melissa looked over. "Sure but don't do a full scoop like the other girls would get...." She said back softly knowing that it was tasty and all the girls loved it but it was also high in good fats and just something to easy on. 

Maddie nodded a little standing there looking to her parents before running for the bathroom.

Dan nods and puts half as much formula in Penny's drink and brings it out to her just as I spot Maddie running off and I turn to Melissa "hmm. I thought she'd already been changed?"