LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All wishes have a balance (open)

Snowmom55

"Be careful with your consumption of that drink master, I fear it will mess with your ability to retain liquids in more ways than one." The genie said as he followed her down and looked over the two other humans that are inside the house although he thought he caught a glimpse of the younger of the two looking in his direction squinting almost.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah being the know it all pretern she is chugged a little more before running down stairs "Hi mommy and Ally. How was the dentist Ally?" Sarah said hugging her mom not catching the fact she said mommy. 

Alley gave her big sister a hug and said "It was ok, I have a tooth that's almost ready to come out isnt that right mommy!?"

Gwen the two girls mom looked down at her girls and smiled "Yes that's right my big 6 year old. Now how about you girls go do your homework and wash up. The pizza will be here in 30 minutes." Gwen said patting both girls on their heads as she walked past them into the bathroom. Alley ran up to her room with her backpack in hand. Sarah started up the stairs before feeling a small ping in her bladder, but shook it off for the time being. 

Once up stairs she looked at the Genie and said "That's my family my baby sister Ally and my mommy... I mean mom. They are pretty cool."

"They seem like a good family for you master." He said as he brushed off her use of words as he knew it was just a part of the negatives he had referred to and that she had just brushed off. He somehow had a funny feeling that she was about to get way more in negatives than he could hope to think of and prevent and this wish would not be good.

Sarah smiled "Yeah they are pretty good my baby sister can be annoying but that's ok..." Sarah felt like something was wrong all of the sudden she looked around the room then puzzling at the genie before she could walk around she figured it out... her pants were soaked! "What happened? I haven't peepeed my pants since I was 9. And I didn't even half to go! Genie fix this please!" Sarah said beginning to cry

"Oh dear, I shall fix it master. That drink was exactly as you had wished it." He said as he went over to her and with a few quick snaps of the fingers and wishes around the affected area, her embarrassing mess was cleaned up and hidden and there was no longer a smell in the room. "Now that we have that all settled and taken care of, I do suggest for the rest of the day that you try to avoid drinking anymore amounts of liquids and going to relieve yourself whenever you feel the need to." He told her as he tried his best to think of a way to comfort her before finding one and going over to her before starting to comfort her the best he could.

Sarah felt relieved and content as the genie changed her clothes into dry ones with the snaps of his fingers. These clothes felt odd but shouldn't place it, but they were comfortable and now in his embrace she relaxed even more giving him a big hug. "Thank you da...I mean genie." She blushed as she continued to hug him

"You may call me whatever you wish master I do not mind being called a father if that is what you desire." He told her as he hugged her back and continued to hold her.

Sarah realized she was now being held in the air cradled by the genie, she did miss her daddy. She felt calm and relaxed just like she did when she was little. She wanted to say something but then there was a knock on the door. 

"Honey are you ok in there? I thought I heard you crying baby." Gwen said concerned from the other side of the door. 

Sarah panicked as she knew should couldn't tell her mom she peepeed her pants. Climbing down from the genies arms she opened the door looking up at her mommy and said. "I tripped but I'm ok now mommy." 

Gwen smiled hugging the girl and taking note that her clothes seemed different almost more childish like, before letting go and grabbing the bottle of soda near the door. "Sweety no drinks up stairs you know that rule I'll put it in your glass for dinner ok?"

Sarah blushed "yes mommy." As Gwen parted the room.sarah turned to genie and asked "hey do I look different? Why did mommy look at me like that?"

"It is but an error on my end, allow me to rectify this." He said as he snapped his fingers again and her clothes were changed to that of a normal style for her age group.

"Genie I wish the pizza was here already and I wish it is super yummy!" Sarah says feeling like she in the right clothes now. Smiling at the genie "now what bad could come from fast delicious pizza, hm mr. Fancy genie?" She said sticking her tounge out at him jokingly but also thinking she was in the clear

"So you have wished it, so shall it be, although the results may be less than anticipated." He chimed as he snapped his fingers and waited for the negatives.

"Girls dinner is ready!" Gwen yelled up the stairs Alley could be heard running past the closed door of Sarah's room. Sarah smiled not noticing yet what shes done. "See daddy! Pizza is here and nothing is wrong. (Sticking her tounge out) And mommy always said only little kids were impatient ha!" Sarah was very smug not realizing that her impatience had in fact made her as her mommy said a little kid about the age of 8.

"Check again there little miss there maybe more out of place than hou realize." He told her noticing her childish behaviour but choosing to ignore it as well as the child's nickname for him. Instead of following her, he stayed where he was not wishing to see the calamity of her improper wishing.

Sarah now dressed in pink overalls and a light green shirt that says sassy in glitter letters, as she skipped down stairs to the kitchen. Sarah thought things looked off as she approached the table. Alley was already sitting at the table enjoying a slice of pizza. Sarah sat down in her chair and her mind clicked something is definitely off if I'm this close to the table. He thoughts were interrupted as her mommy placed a pink plate in front of her with a slice of pizza along with the soda from before but now in a glass. "Eat up baby." Gwen said smiling. 

As Sarah ate her first slice of pizza and gulped down her glass of soda, she saw her reflection in a hallway mirror. She jumped startled to see her 8 year old self with a messy pizza sauce face looking back at her. Before she could get out more that "wha....?" She felt her chair feel warm. 

Alley gasped and giggled. "Sarah's peeing!" Sarah looked down then back at her reflection she went from big 12 year old to a sloppy eating pants wetting 8 year old she started crying. Gwen rushed over to her oldest daughter comforting her "Its ok sweet it's ok. Come one mommy will get you all cleaned up and you can tell me all about it." As she picked up Sarah she turned to gwen, finish eating and wipe off your face and hands before going into the livingroom to watch TV while I get your sister situated."

Once upstairs gwen got Sarah undressed, and in the warm bath she asked her daughter " Sarah sweety what happened? You haven't had a day time accident in weeks. Did you forget to go potty before dinner?" Sarah just sat there still sniffling "No mommy it just happened, I'm sorry." 

Gwen sighed then patted the girl on the head "Its ok baby you just relax for a bit then finish your bath. I'll be back to check on you soon." Gwen left the room Sarah waited til she was gone then looked at the door for genie to show up she was upset

As soon as the door closed and the mother was downstairs a loud crack was heard followed by a puff of blue smoke before the genie appeared and looked down upon Sarah "Hello master, I see you are upset, let me just give you a little bit of comfort. Also, do you not see what i mean when I said that there were more things different than you remember?" He asked her as he added "this is part of the negative effects of your reckless wishing without thinking things through all the way and how they might affect you in the future. But for now, do not worry yourself with those tribulations and just feel my embrace if you wish to do so." He said as he lifted her up into the air and held onto her trying to comfort her the best he could.

Sarah was ready to cry and scream at the genie but as soon as he picked her up she felt an eminence wave of relaxation and almost drifted off to sleep. His arms were strong and fatherly and after all her energy used for crying in embarrassment she just melted in his arms and began to suck her thumb. "I guess I need to work on my wishes..."

"Maybe, but for now little master dont worry about such things and just relax with me if you wish you may still refer to me and treat me the way your heart most desires to do so at this current moment." He told her as he rocked her a little denoting the thumbsucking but deciding to ignore it as she seemed to be under a lot of stress at the moment.

Sarah fell asleep for a moment dreaming pleasant dreams of being love and being a big 12 year old again. Soon she woke hearing her mommy coming up the stairs, she looked at the genie with her thumb still in her mouth and spoke. "I think mommy is coming genie, what do I do?"

Well she won't be able to see me, but I can put you down, also of note that I didn't explain before, any kids your age or younger or even older up to 13 years old can see me but only if they look really really hard and believe in stuff such as magic, etc.

Sarah was eased down into the tub as her mother came in. Sarah looked at her mommy with her thumb still in her mouth and smiled. Saying "Hi mommy." Taking out her thumb quickly. Sarah was quickly washed, dried, and wrapped in a towel before being lead to her room. Once there Gwen sat her 8 year old daughter on the bed and kneeled down to be eye level with her. "Baby it's ok if you have an accident now and then just make sure you let mommy know if you think you might have one. Your only 8 accidents happen." Gwen was dressed in Cinderella pajamas and tucked into bed. "I know it seems early for bed time but your obviously tired baby. Mommy loves you." Gwen kissed her daughter good night before leaving. 

Sarah waited til she was gone and said in a whisper. "Genie I wanna make a wish!"

"What wish do you have in mind o master?" A voice said from out of nowhere before a soft crack was heard and the same blue puff of smoke that announced the genies arrival. The genie had once again appeared although this time he was wearing a red fuzzy cap and had a robe around his body.

The next morning Sarah wakes up to her alarm and smiles to see her 12 year old big girl hands back in front of her but was confused why one of her thumbs was in her mouth. Taking it out and wiping it on her night gown Sarah noticed something else that's off... shes wet the bed. Sarah panicked and cried whispering "Genie are you there I need helps."

The Genie had been waiting for this, he knew the child would discover the changes and appeared "What do you require O' master?" He asked trying his very hardest not to give away his true feelings during the situation as this little girl was making wishes like they were nothing and not understanding the consequences of her wishes which she would now receive from the gods every time she made a wish.