LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All wishes have a balance (open)

Snowmom55

"Genie I went pee pee in the bed! I wish I didn't wet my bed!" Sarah said shifting around trying not to burst into tears as she was so embarrassed. She knew she felt different in other ways but couldn't place it yet.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Genie nodded and snapped his fingers and suddenly she would feel completely clean and the materials beneath her would suddenly feel completely clean and all dirty evidence would also be erased and the mattress beneath her would not smell.

Sarah squirmed a little as the wish was completed she looked around she was still in her room she was still 12...but something felt weird. A pon sitting up she figured it out she was wearing a very soaked good night she pulled the covers off of her to see for her self. Then looked up at the genie. "Why me wear this? I am big girl. I no pee pee the bed."

With another snap of the finger she was granted another wish and she would find that the diaper would be clean and removed, replaced by panties and that's it. She would also find that her speech would be a little bit returned to normal as a result of this wish, but she would also find that she would have a full something as the negative side effect of this wish.

He nodded and watched her get dressed, but she had yet to realize that because he had granted her wish to be in normal panties and not in a soaked diaper, all that liquid had gone back into her bladder and made it overly full to the point of bursting. She would most likely find out in about 60 seconds or so.

Just as she finished getting the shirt on and reached for her overall skirt she felt a gut wrenching ping in her bladder and instantly wet her panties. Sarah looked I horror down and then with tearful eyes asked the genie "What happened? I dont have accidents like this I was potty trained by 5 years old..."

"The wishes you have been making without thinking about any possible consequences that can happen as a negative side effect. Regardless of what happens, I am still here to grant your wishes and help you as needed." He told her as he looked at her and then snapped his finger and her accident was cleaned up, but half of the liquid that had made her wet herself went back into her bladder.

As she felt the change happen she felt scared and decided it was time to get some answers. "Genie what's the negatives to my wishes? Should I be scared? I feel scared to go to school... oh god school I asked for better grades..."

"Each wish has a negative consequence that even i cannot hope to understand or even begin to tell you about, it is likely that you will see the negative consequences, but the one thing I can tell you that is negative is that you will continue to have episodes like the one this morning due to the fact that you will be under more stress than your body is used to." He explained as he looked at her with a bit of concern now.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

"There is not much you can do besides just try and make sure your able to make it to the toilet, even if you feel like you dont have to go. You should still just go ahead and try to go pee because it will help. That's the best advice I can give you." The Genie told her wishing there was more he could give her than that because she deserved more than what he was giving him, but he didnt have more than that for her.

Sarah heard her mother coming up the stairs having no time to think about getting to the potty right this minute or thinking of how her other wishes effectively messed up her reality she looked at the genie "I wish I was dressed for school before mommy opens da door daddy." Ssrah said closing her eyes not knowing what to expect 

The Genie nodded and a light crack that only she can hear is heard and all of a sudden she will be dressed in light blue clothes with a backpack to match. If she were to look around her room though it would be a little different than she last remembered it to be.