LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Promoted... To be baby (with Little Giammy)

Katyadiaperlover

Morning...

I immediately went to the nursery.

"Good morning, my sweet baby." I said the sliding curtains and let the sun light up the room.
"Did you sleep good? Mmm, I think that someone has a wet di-di."

I take a roll with a baby from the crib and carry it to the changing table.

I unwind the blanket and unzip the sleeping one and check the diaper ...

"Mmm, I thought so ... Wetty girly .. I’ll fix everything now, just don't bother Mom, baby.
Can talk as I allowed or sucked your pacifier "

I take out baby wipes, powder and a new fresh diaper.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take out a new diaper Pampers. I lift the baby's legs and straighten the diaper. I use the whole baby body with baby oil to make the baby’s body even softer and not have diaper rash. Then pour the baby powder and fasten the diaper.
"Good baby" - I say and kiss her in the tummy.

I am amused by the baby sounds that baby makes.

"Now I will finish dressing you up and we will go Yum Yum do."

I put on her platic pink shorts with ruffles and a short airy dress that barely covers the diaper on the legs with pink socks and pigtails in the hair.

I let you down on the floor.
"Let's crawl to the kitchen baby"

I follow the crawling sweety babygirly Grace.

Having come to the kitchen I grab her armpits as small and put them on a high baby chair, and attach it with a tray. I put on a tray in front of the baby a gruel for babies and a bottle full infant formula.

get_img.jpg.4b44d80c866a0eacce80172ad4c50b7b.jpgBowlOfInfantCereal.thumb.jpg.b50c157a36bec52671d52c3cf1026aa0.jpg

"Here is your baby breakfast. Open your little mouth, my sweet"

(Sorry for the long silence. There were troubles. And I had a depression ... But now I am back) 

I sit on a chair in front of you and feed you a porridge with baby spoon. Porridge does not all fall into your mouth and soon your mouth becomes dirty like a baby’s.
I give you a bottle with milk ..
"Hold it, with both hands and drink every drop, until your mommy will eat."
I sit at the table and eat steak with vegetables.

I finish breakfast and put all the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
I wipe the grace's dirty mouth with a napkin and unfasten it from the chair. I carry you to the hall and put in the game handle.
I give you a donated toy dog and a rattle, I insert a pacifier into my mouth.
"while I am preparing your clothes for the exit, I want to hear how you play with a rattle and doggy." and put a baby monitor on the table next to the pen.
"Play baby"

I go to the bedroom and prepare the right clothes for Grace.
Dress childish style with bows, plastic pants to match the color of the dress. Baby socks with lace and ribbons in the hair. I was not about 15 minutes.
I come for you.
"It's time to dress baby" I bring you to the nursery and show the dress. "Look. It will look wonderful on you, baby."

cedbe35fbf52d52ef16699759d843591.jpg

I put plastic shorts on top of the diaper to match the dress, then it is the turn of the dress itself. I dress it over Grace's head and straighten it well everywhere. Next, I take a brush and braid my hair in two pigtails and weave two bows into them.
I put on her white socks and Mary Jane shoes.
I insert a papilla into her mouth.

"Well, now you are an elegant little babygirly. And you are ready to go. Now your mommy will dress"

I let you put me the plastic pants and put me the dress. I let you comb my hair and make me the pigtails. I love it very much. When I'm ready I suck my paci and play with my rattle sat on the floor. 

I wear an elegant, black dress, barefoot studs, hair pin up a golden hairpin.
"Ready baby. Now we go to the mall for babies."
I take you by the hand, lead to the car and fasten it to the child seat.
I myself sit behind the wheel and start the engine

I bring you to the children's store, park the car and get you out of the baby seat. In the store I find a baby cart, in the shape of a ladybug and put you there.
"Well, let's go. First of all, we have to buy you a stroller ..." And I'm taking you to the department with baby strollers

Я вдруг узнал, что это была ее бывшая помощница Элину.

Она с восхищением смотрит на Малышку Грейс, щекочет ее подбородок и сжимает ее щеки. Она с радостью поможет выбрать коляску для малышки..

755560133_.thumb.jpeg.c1e03c74798c75f785f600adf84c4144.jpeg

"Come here baby. Well, sit down on the wheelchair. Are you comfortable baby? In this wheelchair you can sit and sleep and I can perfectly walk with you without disturbing you while you sleep."
I take out my credit card.
"Let's go and pick a friend for you for your little dog" and I take you to the department with children's toys.