LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Promoted... To be baby (with Little Giammy)

Katyadiaperlover

(If you have another name for your hero, then tell me that)

I'm Samantha, I'm 35 years old. I am a tall green-eyed blonde. I am the general manager of a law firm. I have a young assistant. She looks too young for a 21 year old.
Recently I was disappointed in her. She destroyed a very important document. we barely restored it.
I decided to give her another job. I called her.

“Ashley, come to my office. We need to talk ... "

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley Cooper was a simply novice in Mrs. Samantha Office. Untill sometimes she was a little clumsy she did her best to be helpfull for her boss. Lately she did very much mistake doing her job and when she hear her boss who called her she immediatly understand that she was in very big troubles. Then she stend up from her desk and she went very slowly towards the door of her boss's office.

She didn't know what she had done to make her boss angry but it had to be a very serious thing. When she arrived in front of the door of her principal she did a very deep breath and she knocked to the door.

"Come in Ashley. I am not very happy with you. I took you to this position and thought that I would raise a quality employee ... But my expectations were not fulfilled ... 
You spoiled so many my tasks ... and this last case ... This very very bad.
In short, I realized that you are no match for my assistants, but I can offer you another job. For this you will even have your own office."
 I get up and walk to a beautiful pink door in my office. According to my order for Grace, today she will become a baby.

I open the door and turn on the light. Here you will work.
the walls were painted pink, there was a big fluffy carpet on the floor, there was also a high chair, a changing table with diapers and powders, and a crib with mobile. Everything is made to order Grays sub-dimensions.

"You will have work - be a baby"

Ashley thouth to misanderstand what her boss said her or that it was a strange joke, she remeined here observing the face of her boss sarching a trace of a repressed smile but she didn't find anithing. She try to stay calm and she answerd:

"and if I refuse this work what happens?" she found the courage to ask.

You bring only harm to the company and here you can not spoil anything.
I will give you a choice, I will leave you the same salary and will not dismiss you, but I will give you a new position, being baby and treating you will be like a one, or I will fire you with such a recommendation that you will not be taken anywhere and you will find yourself on the street. the choice is yours.

"Now you will be a baby everywhere. for starters you should talk less, this your pacifier, you should keep her mouth until I let her out."
I put a pink pacifier in your mouth.

I take the package collect all your clothes from the floor. Blouse, skirt, pantyhose, bra and panties, and even shoes. and put everything in the plastics package. I take package of your clothes and throw it in the trashcan. "You won't need it anymore. You will have a new wardrobe"
I take out the diaper, baby wipes and powder.

"Ready for the first diaper, baby?"

I don't answer while she put me down on the changing table and I let her clean my private parts. I blush during all the process, I don't noticed that i'm starting to cry for the embaracement. I'm allways been a very shy girl and all this is terribly embaracing for me.

"I think I'll write you in daycare, with real babys. In one of daycars, my good girlfriend,  working is a supervisor and I think she will gladly accept you and treat you like a baby."
I finish dressing you up. I dress you with a children's hood with laces and tie ribbons on your chin.

"Well, I wore my sweet baby. Now I feed you"

I grab your armpits and seat you on a highchair, then attach you to it with a tray.
I take out two cans of Nestle baby food from the locker. tense peas and tense apples, as well as a bottle full of warm milk, and until you saw it, I mixed laxatives and diuretics into it so that you would get used to drench diapers and lose control of your intestines.

"Dinner is ready my sweet baby"

55.750x0.jpg.1964d84ec3385ce177f8f2f02de20ad6.jpg66191378_pyure-gerber-tolko-yabloko-130g-nestle.thumb.jpg.84a402c35411ee4a4853d1ebe71de1e8.jpg

I give a little drink milk from the bottle. I am pleased to see that Grace's face is soiled with puree, and now also a drop of milk flows along the chin ... I take a photo, dirty face Grace's, on the phone.
"With a jar of mashed peas over. Now turn the apples, then finish up your ba-ba and go to sleep..."

I open a jar of baby food and start feeding you apple puree.

I blush very clearly because you do me a photo. I hope very much that you don't show it to someone I would die for the embarrassing. I feel my bladder that start to give me some allarm signals. 

"mommy ! Sorry but I need to the bathroom!" I say you hoping that you will do you will let me use the bathroom. 

I finish feeding Grace a bottle.
"Stupid baby. How do you think what are you wearing a diaper? The toilet is now always with you. As soon as you get the diaper wet, tell me in your childish tone:" "Mommy, I have pi-pi in the di-di "and I immediately change your diaper, on fresh diaper. 

Now finish the last drops of the formula and feel free to go to the toilet in the diaper. "

Suck the paci help me to calm me down a little bit, I'm very embaracced to be changed from my boss and i locked away blushing very much. I haven't other choice but to leave that you untape my diaper and open it. when you open my diaper a sprite of pee comes out frommy little butterfly. I cover my eyes because the shame.

i wipe your mouth with a wet cloth. Then unfasten from the chair. I pick up my hands under the bottom like a baby and carry it to the crib.
I put you in it and cover you with a soft pink blanket. I turn on the mobil and the quiet melody starts playing and the toy stars are spinning in this way and music. I give you an unfinished bottle of milk, and when it is empty I replace it with a pacifier. About a minute, I admire you sleeping by sucking pacifier, and turning on the baby monitor and the night light on the table, leaving the room and turning off the light ...