LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Had My Very First "Little Space" Moment

BabyCR

So I was in chat while hugging my stuffy, Mr. Puff. I'm still new to all this, and I still had a ton of nervousness; I found the more I hugged him, the more relaxed I felt... then suddenly, I get a strong urge to suck on Mr. Puff's ear. I was scared, but thankfully another person in the chat (Thanks again, Olympus!) told me it was okay to do it. The moment I started sucking on Mr. Puff's ear, I felt myself getting dumber and feeling smaller, and it was hard to type--like I was forgetting how to type or spell. I got scared again, and I felt like I needed to be TOLD to stop thinking and be little, or else I wouldn't be able to do so. Olympus told me not to be scared and to just let go... then I lay down on my bed and held Mr. Puff and all of a sudden I'm not thinking at all; I just started giggling and squealing and laughing. I've never felt anything like that before in my life. All of a sudden I wasn't scared at all, I just wanted to hug and squeeze Mr. Puff and suck on every part of him while giggling. I even started babbling like a baby and wriggling nonstop! Then I slowly felt myself come out of it... but the nice feelings remained. The happiness remained, and I've never felt so free of fear or nervousness.

I feel like I can be a little baby anytime I want now, and I love it! When Olympus mentioned my selfie in the gallery, I referred to myself as "cute" with zero shame or embarrassment, and it felt right to do so--I never could have said something like that before! I'm still on an incredible high and I just had to share it with everyone--I feel like I'm finally where I belong, like this site is now the perfect place for me and nothing to feel afraid of or ashamed about anymore. 

If only there were a badge or something that said "congratulations on finally being a little", because I'm so happy and proud of myself for letting go like that. Now I know to never be afraid of this part of me ever again. 

Does it feel this way for everyone when they get into littlespace? What was your first experience with letting go and being little?

I remember my first time wearing a diaper. It felt so right. It was a cheap, grocery store diaper, but still. It was also at boarding school. With walls so thin you can hear people whisper, I didn’t fully regress at school. I’m out of school now, and I now use cloth diapers. I don’t have any concerns about leaks or anyone hearing anything anymore. However, the memories are nice.