LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got what I deserved(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Kyle smiled “such a smart boy” he wrote down the rules

1) drew only plays video games after chores are done

2) Drew takes his nap for at least an hour a day

3) Drew eats all his meals 

4) Drew doesn’t drink alcohol 

5) Drew uses his sippy

6) Drew is given a bath every night

7 Drew only wears his jammies unless told otherwise 

8) drew is always to be barefoot unless told otherwise

9) drew never leaves the house unaccompanied 

10) bedtime is 7:30

11) Drew is respectful to all grownups 

12) Drew wears pull ups for nap/ bedtime 

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew read the rules from top to bottom and said, "You mean only you give me baths? An 7:30, that's so early Kyle." Drew then read the last rule and blushed immediately. He was too afraid to look at Paul and didn't want to bring any attention to that last rule?

Kyle looked at his boy “well baby I will be giving you your bathes most of the time but if I have to work late or something Paul may help out once in a while, that’s why he’s heat tonight to go though our nighttime routine and see what we do, and 7:30 seems early baby boy but that’s the time you’ve been in bed the last 3 nights. It’s seems to work pretty well for you sweetheart”

Drew turned red at the idea of another man washing him at night. " but Kyle..." Drew paused knowing he wasn't in a position to argue. " But I like it better when only you washed me." Drew said in a sadder tone.

Kyle gave Drew a soft smile and cupped his cheek “I know baby but we’re going to need some help sometimes. Daddy’s needs to work late something so Paul will be helping out and he might have to give you a bath sometime if he’s handling bedtime, that’s all baby”

paul bounced the boy on his knee “I promise munchkin it’s no big deal”

Kyle took Drew in his arms kissing and hugging him “well your in luck baby first we need to give you a tubby then I think you’ve earned special time with mr Bear, then we’ll get you diapered and tucked in, how does that sound baby”

Kyle nodded “Paul will be present for tubby time and I guess it’s up to you if he stays for special time or not, what if you earn special and daddy is working late, are you ok with skipping your treat if not then I think Paul needs to understand our whole routine, what do you think baby”

Kyle smiled and kissed his boy “I love you so much baby and of course you can decide later, it’s totally up tibyo baby you are in control of that part of our night.” Kyle stood “ok sweetheart I’m going to fill the tub why don’t you get nakey and bring Paul to the bathroom” Kyle walked out of the room

Dre replied, "I love you so much too!" Drew stepped into the bedroom, he looked over at Paul and took a deep breath. He took off his clothes and asked Paul to follow him. He grabbed his hand a they entered the bathroom

Paul couldn’t take his eyes off the little boy. He gave his bum a tap “you are just too cute munchkin, lead the way”

kyle was on his knees filling the tub he opened his arms when he saw him “come to daddy nakey boy”

With a final kiss Kyle put Drew in the tub and Paul bend down next to him Kyle started to wash his boy “so don’t be shy Paul you have to get him clean everywhere, he just won’t do it himself, it’s like any other little kid just get in there, use the baby shampoo just in case. Oh what’s our rule about the tub baby” 

Drew was nervous about Paul bathing him at first, but relaxed soon as he got in the tub.  "Uhhh I can't remember daddy? Um I can't wash myself?" Drew said as he was splashing the water enjoying the bath.

Kyle continued to wash his boy “not exactly baby, I mean that is a rule, but I was thinking no standing in the tub remember that one baby boy” Kyle tickled drew. “Could Paul wash you a boy baby, just so he gets the idea”

Drew then giggled and said, "oh ya, I forgot that rule." Drew then stopped and looked at Paul. He then gave Kyle a nod and said , " yea, paul can wash me."

Drew then giggled and said, "oh ya, I forgot that rule." Drew then stopped and looked at Paul. He then gave Kyle a nod and said , " yea, paul can wash me."

Paul smiled and took the rag dipping it in the water. He took the soap and started to wash Drew’s back “bet this feels good munchkin. He did his front and arm pits “you are beautiful honey, you have such baby smooth skin”

Drew tensed up as Paul started to wash his back. After a few strokes he relaxed and it felt pretty good. Drew said" it does feel pretty good actually." Drew giggled as Paul cleaned under his arms since he was ticklish. "Oh thank you, thats very nice Paul. Your are beautiful too." Drew blushed as he said that out loud.

It was pails turn to blush and he leaned forward to kiss Drew’s cheek “thanks munchkin”

he continued the bath eventually reaching Drew’s privates, without hesitation he he leaned in and washed the small penis and croch in front of him”. He then washed Drew hair. Kyle clapped him on the back “you did Paul, you wont have any problems at all and some good little baby definitely earned his special time, who could that be”

After Drew relaxed his bath became a lot more enjoyable. He wouldn't lie if he said he was getting a little hot as Paul washed him and his privates. After Paul had finished and heard Kyle, drew said, "me! Me I earned special time daddy!" 

Kyles eyes grew big in mock surprise “you did baby, well then we better get to it, mr Bear will be so excited” he drained the tub and grabbed a fluffy towel to wrap the boy up. Once he had the boy dry Kyle lifted him onto his hip “come on baby mr bear is waiting” Paul Followed behind