LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got what I deserved(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle swept Drew into a hug “oh baby it’s ok as long as you tried that’s all I care about. Nap time is the most important anyway sweetheart, you’re such a good boy for daddy, maybe we will have to get you done help after all, anyway I’ll start dinner, why do t you keep working a bit then I’ll finish up after I put you to bed”

Drew was so releaved that Kyle wasn't mad. His worst fear was to have a repeat of what happen yesterday. Drew nodded to dinner and bed. He was pretty hungry and not to mention tired from all the hard work. Drew said, ,"just let me know when dinner is ready please."

Kyle changed and started to cook. He could be heard opening the door. About an hour later he called “baby come to the kitchen please”

in the kitchen sat Kyle and a tall blond man around his height. They were both sipping wine

“Umm no” Kyle  reached out his hand “no baby come here”when Drew was in reach Kyle pulled him onto his lap “baby is is our new neighbor Paul, Paul is a college freshman and he just moved in next door and I think he’s going to be able to help us out”

paul beamed at Drew “hey there munchkin your nightie is just precious”

Drew was a bit embarrassed and replied, "Thank...thank you." It was one thing when it was Kyle but not this guy he just met, who also happens to be younger than him. "Help how though Kyle? Will he be doing the chores around here now?: Drew asked. This would be a big bonus for Drew, if someone does the chores then he could go back to gaming.

Kyle kissed Drew’s hair “not exactly baby, Paul will come ver when I leave and hang out with you, he’ll supervise your chores and lunch and nap time and pick up any slack to make sure you’re safe and not overwhelmed. And based on your behavior you guys can go do some fun things sometimes to”

Drew paused for a second and said, "Paul kind of sounds like a babysitter? I don't need a babysitter Kyle, just a little more help or less chores. An fun things, what fun things? Like playing video games?"

Kyle stroked Drew’s hair “baby Paul is here because you obviously need help but the work load is pretty manageable so he’s going to make sure that things go smoothly that’s all”

paul chimed in “it’s ok munchkin I promise, I want to be friends that’s all, I want to help”

Drew hugged Kyle tighter as Paul complimented him. Drew was always very shy around people but he trusted Kyle. "I feel like I don't have much of a choice do I?" Drew said defeated. He looked over to Paul and reached out his tiny hand saying, "Ok, lets be friends."

Paul smiled and took Drew’s hand but instead of shaking it he pulled the small boy forward into a hug “thank you buddy, I know we will be great friends” Kyle watched with a smile “go find your sippy baby and I’ll start to get dinner plated”

Drew was caught off guard as Paul pulled him in for a hug. Drew let out a small squeak and then said, "Me too." Drew then went into the other room and found his sippy cup. He finished what was left, came into the kitchen and said "Kyle I need more milk."

Kyle who was serving food dropped as kiss on Drew’s hair as he handed him the filled sippy “that’s a good boy” 

a minute later he placed two glass plates on the table followed by a plastic Spider-Man plate  with a matching spoon.

kyle sat in between Paul and drew. Before they started eating he reached over and fastened drew bib “eat up baby”

Drew had some trouble making eye contact at Paul since he wasn't too familiar with him. Thankfully Kyle sat next to Drew which made him feel better. Drew didn't want to wear the bib but remembered his messy dinner from the night before. "Thanks Kyle, I'm sooo hungry." Drew said as he dove into his food. As he was eating he kept looking over at Paul to make sure he wasn't embarrassing himself.

There was light conversation at dinner at one point Paul looked at Drew and said “you are being so good and eating  buddy if this is what your like we’re going to have a great time together”

kyle put his arm around Drew “see baby, you guys are going to have so much fun together I promise”

once dinner was done Kyle stood clearing the dishes “Drew baby why don’t you go give Paul a tour of the apartment and get to know him a bit”

Drew smiled saying, "thanks paul." But then retracted himself a bit trying not to seem to eager towards this new person.

After dinner, Drew nodded as he told Paul to follow him. He should him the living room, where they do laundry, and of course the bedroom. "This is where me and Kyle sleep. Not to mention where I play video games. Do...do you play any game?" Drew asked.

Paul took Drew’s hand as he was led around the house. He smiled  at drew “sure kiddo I like video games ok and Kyle said you could maybe have some game time everyday as long as it’s supervised and depending on your behavior”

when they got to the livingroom Paul say and pulled Drew into his lap “so munchkin tell me about yourself”

Drew said, "Yes." quietly as Paul said he could have some video game time. He was afraid that Paul wouldn't let him but was happy he was ok with it.

Heading back into the living room Drew was caught off guard as Paul lifted him up on his lap. Drew wasn't sure how to feel about this, especially with this guy being younger than him and just meeting him. Drew stuttered a bit but said, "Well my name is Drew, I uh love to play video games and um, spending time with Kyle. An um, um.." Drew was a little bashful when trying to look Paul in the face. He kinda liked Paul but felt a little weird being on his lap.

Paul put an arm around Drew’s shoulders in support “that’s great buddy, I’m new around here so it’s great to meet some people and get to be part of a little family”

kyle walked in “I’m so glad you guys are getting to know each other, Drew baby look here” he pointed to a large white board hung on the wall “ I put this here so I can write your chores on it every morning and we can write down the rules so Pail will know what they are” he grabbed a marker “what are sone of our rules baby”

Paul's comments made Drew smile, he knew what it was like to be new and was happy. "Thanks Paul, you seem really cool." Drew replied.

Drew was shaking his head, hoping to get some of the easier and quicker chores. "Sounds good Kyle, hopefully Paul can help me with them.'

Drew paused for a second realizing what he did, "Oh sorry...um, well there is no tv or games until the chores are done. I have to eat my lunch and make sure I get my nap in. Also there is no drinking for me, umm. What else Kyle, i'm forgetting a bit."