LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got what I deserved(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle used the bear to wipe up his boy “I knew this would be fun baby, your teeny weeny little peens is so little and so sensitive that the soft fur works better then my hand ever could, I think this is how well always to things now but only on nights when you’ve been a very good boy, bad babies don’t get special time sweetheart”

After being wiped clean by the bear Drew said, " It felt really nice, but I also like when you use your hands too. An I know it's small but you don't have to call it teeny weeny." Drew was still catching his breath but didn't want to admit to Kyle that the bear did feel much better, he felt it would be odd to admit it.

Kyle leaned down and kissed drew “oh baby no need to be embarrassed you have a very cute baby sized peenie which makes since you’re a baby, my baby and realistically it can’t be much fun with my hand. It’s like one second and it’s over and your little Nubin really isn’t big enough for my mouth baby so I think this is best but I need you to remember baby that you need to be a very good boy if you want these visits to continue” he held the bear up “ for tonight give me bear a goodnight kiss and say I love you”

Kyle positively beamed. He stood carrying Drew with him “now then I think it’s bedtime for my little boy, someone must be pretty worn out” he carried Drew to the room they shared and tucked him in “now baby I’ll leave you another chore list tomorrow you best complete it this time or at least try if not I may rethink leaving you home alone”

Drew wasn't entirely sleepy but didn't want to argue with Kyle. The sooner this day was over the better. After being tucked in Drew then said, " don't worry I promise to complete any chore you give me...this time. Besides are you going to give me a babysitter or something. Drew laughed after that comment.

Kyle bent down for another kiss in a serious tone said “well maybe we won’t have to depending on how you do tomorrow, we’ll just see baby now get some sleep” he left the room to watch the for a while before joining his baby in bed

Drew fell asleep and didn't notice when Kyle came into bed.  He woke up in the middle of the night needed to use the restroom. However Kyle had swaddled Drew and he couldn't move. Drew tried his best to get up and wake up. Even trying to call up to Kyle but nothing worked. Drew closed his eyes hoping to be able to hold it. He was able to fall asleep but wet himself later that night.

Kyle woke up In The morning and noticed the wet spot on the bed. He quickly went to shower before rubbing his boys back “Drew baby wake up you had a little accident baby boy wake up daddy needs to give you a bath before work sweetheart”

Drew slowlt woke up, hoping he was able to hold it in until waking up. When Kyle woke him up it took him a second, he wasn't able to hold it in and he actually wet himself! In a sad tone and almoat crying Drew said, " I tried getting up a few hours ago but you held me to tight and wasn't able to go to the bathroom. I'm sorry..."

Kyle gave a slight smile “ baby if you really wanted to get up you would have anyway I set your bath” he lifted the wet boy bringing him to the bathroom and stripped him “go on baby get in we do t have much time”

“Oh baby do t cry” Kyle leaned in and kissed his boy wiping his tears away “daddy’s not mad and little boys have accidents sometimes it’s ok baby. You’re not in trouble sweetheart and we will just see how things go now let’s get you clean baby”

These words were calming to Drew but he was more embarrassed about himself and how he wet himself. But knowing Kyle was here and helping him made him feel better. " thanks Kyle, I'm glad I can always count on you. Drew said feeling a little better.

Kyle cupped his boys cheek “of course baby that’s why I’m here” he gave  Drew a quick bath before draining the tub” he grabbed a fluffy white towel and lifted Drew from the tub. “Ok baby we need to get you dressed to you want another nightie or a sponge bob shorts set”

Kyle finished drying Drew and kissed his cheek “good choices pretty boy. He grabbed Drew a nightie that had Daddy’s boy printed on it and a pair of Underoos with care bears on them” here baby try not to wet these at nap time”

Kyle stopped and gave Drew a big kiss “you best remember that little boy now get dressed baby boy” Kyle went off to dress for work. He gave Drew one more kiss here is your list baby boy you be good today and do as daddy asks please” he left

chore list

1) change sheets

2) do laundry 

3) vacuum 

4)load unload dishwasher 

5 )fold laundry 

ok baby dont forget your nap and to eat lunch no using the stove please love you baby

Drew smiled from the affection that Kyle was giving to him. However when he looked at the list it was a lot for him, at least he felt like it was a lot. Drew started to change the sheets, which took awhile due to his size and the bed was really big, so getting each corner was a pain. After about an hour or 2 later, he just changing the sheets, he took them to the washer and started it up.  Breathing heavily he went to get some water when he noticed the PB&J in the fridge with his name on it. He took the sandwich to the couch where he watched tv and dozed off for a bit. A few hours later he vacummed and started to do the dishes, but it was taking so long for him. He looked at the time and panicked, hopefully Kyle would understand.