LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got what I deserved(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After about 30 minutes, Drew slowly woke up. The first thing he did was check his pull up, which to his surprise was dry! He smiled big knowing he had not wet himself in his sleep. he figured it was due to him going before his nap. He leaned on the rails and said, "Da da..i'm awake and dry!"

Drew smiled at the thought of Mr. Bear and said, "Well baby is excited for Mr. Bear too." When Paul left Drew began to play with his toys, he again looked at the door and did his best to ignore it. But out of the corner of his eye he saw it, picked it up and started to play with it.

Paul winked at the boy “baby we got you the toys to play with however you want no need to feel embarrassed sweetheart if you want to play with a dolly that ok sheould we get her some friends bsby”

Paul looked at Drew “sweetheart you may play with whatever toys you want, it’s no ones bussness but ours but if you want sweetheart we could trick people by having you dress like a little girl tomorrow”

Kyle hugged his boy “I’m so glad to hear that baby and I do t have to ask Dad anything I trust you baby, now why don’t we get you in the bath while Dada finish’s dinner” he carried Drew toward the bathroom