LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got what I deserved(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Drew was a little upset and was going to complain, but he held back knowing how yesterday went. "Bu....I mean....hmmm. Well can we just make sure only you and daddy know i'm a baby please?"

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul smiles down at the diaper clad boy wearing Elmo Pajamas and shrugged “sure baby but you need to remember that we are daddy and dada all the time, you will be in trouble if you call in Kyle or Paul understood baby”

Drew buried his face in Paul's shirt at an attempt to make sure no one else would look at him. He did peak out every once in awhile to see if people were looking. "Where can daddy be?" Drew asked.

Paul walked into the lobby and stopped at the reception desk “hi there we are here to see Kyle chambers please” the receptionist smiles and directs them to the right floor. They get off the elevator and see Kyle framed in an office talking to someone else. He doesn’t see them. Paul puts the barefoot boy on the ground “there’s daddy baby, go get him”  

Kyle looked down and did a double take then broke into a huge grin. ‘Hi baby” he reached down and lifted Drew into his arms “what are you dong here sweetheart where’s Dada” he looked around and saw Paul coming down the hall . He turned his attention back to the office where another man was standing. He rocked Drew a bit in his arms “Drew baby this is daddy’s boss Mr. Mark this is my little boy Drew. Paul came in smiling. Kyle put an arm around his shoulder “and this is my partner, Paul

Paul said hello to mark before giving Kyle a quick hug. Mark smiles back and tickled Drew’s exposed foot “well hello there little one, Kyle he’s adorable this must be the famous Drew whose pictures you have covering your office, though I must admit, I thought he was a little bit older, your daddy talks about you all the time sweetheart”

Drew looked around the office and smiled a lot, he saw the pictures of him and was glad Kyle was always thinking of him. Drew's smile quickly went away at Mark's comments. He replied saying, "Thank you sir, I um..get that a lot."

Kyle dropped a kiss on Drew’s hair smiling, “I’m so glad you’re here baby. He. LeNed In to kiss Paul  “both of you” he looked from Paul to Drew “do you guys wasn’t to go to a restaurant or should I show you the cafeteria”

Drew got slightly angry for a second when Kyle kissed Paul. He was still getting use to his new role and Paul's role with Kyle. "I don't know daddy, which place has better good?" Drew asked

Kyle considered the question and looked at his phone for the time. “I suppose we can go next door there’s a restaurant with soup and sandwiches and things” he gave Drew a bounce in his arms and took Paul’s hand and they were off

Kyle bounced the boy in his arms as they made their way into the nearby restaurant when they got in he told the hostess 2 and one high chair please”

they were seated and their waitress immediately brought the requested seat over. “In you get baby”

Kyle smiled down at his boy “sweetheart this is not meant to embarrass you, it’s just where babies sit and daddy needs to make sure his Little boy is safe to eat his lunch. He puts Drew in His chair “now do you want milk or juice baby”