LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got what I deserved(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Paul smiled and laid th boy down removing his sodden diaper and cleaning him. He then grabbed a set of Elmo pyjamas and dressed the boy “oh baby you look adorable” he lifted Drew onto his hip “now baby when Dada is getting breakfast ready where to good babies stay”

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew shook his head and started playing. He then lost control of his toy and it went slightly pass the blanket. He tried stretching to get it but it was no use. Drew didn't dare try to receive it so he called out to Paul, "Da da....I lost one of my toys."

Paul hugs his boy Daddy knows a place we can go right by his building. I told hi we would meet him at 11:30 so that we can get you home for nap time. Now can you be a good little baby while dada does some grownup things around the house”

Paul thinks for a minute... well baby I’m worried, what if we get stuck in traffic of can’t find a bathroom. You have been having a little bit of trouble lately with the potty so it’s up to you either you can wear a big girl pull up when we go out or you can wear panties but if you have an accident I will put you in a diaper”

Drew's demeanor quickly shifted to embarrassment and overall confusion. It was true that his track record the past day or so hadn't been great and the last thing he wanted was to go and not be able to. Drew came to a decision, "I'll wear the pull-up...please. But i'll show you I can stay dry."

Drew squinted a bit at Paul, he wondered if he had kept that in his pocket at all times for him. He leaned on Paul for support and slowly put one leg in at a time. "Please tell me I will be able to at least wear something to cover this?"

Paul gave the boy a look, of course you can wear clothes baby, in fact you get to choose what you want to wear, you cNeither wear your Elmo jammies or you can wear this Paul held up a blue and white dress

Drew gave a sigh of relief but then nearly choked at the 2 options. "Are you kidding? I mean....I can't wear a dress I'm a bot, but  don't want to wear those Jammies either. Hmmmm, I guess the jammies."

Drew blushed a little at the comment. He had always been told that by Kyle. Drew had girlish looking eyes and due to his fram he could see why people would say that. "Thank...thank you. I've always kind of worried what I would look like if..." he stopped his thought. 

“Sorry baby you are in a pull up so I want the diaper bag, but no one will know sweetheart Dada would never ever embarrass you baby boy” Paul locked the door before heading out to the car. He opened the back seat to reveal a car seat

Drew made a small grunted noise, but he didn't say anything because he promised Kyle he would be good today. When the car door opened he stopped and said, "Wait what is that? Please please please don't make me sit in that."

Paul rocked the boy in his arms “sweetheart we have already established that you are a baby and everyone knows that babies sit in car seats, besides with your size I just wouldn’t feel safe otherwise sorry baby”