LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got what I deserved(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Drew started strong on the bottle, but slowly he started to feel more comfortable and slowly get tired. He tried to fight and stay awake but it was no use. He then fell asleep a minute later.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle smiled st his baby and kissed his hair. He got up and went out to Paul who was waiting with dinner. They sat down and ate with a glass of wine. As the meal progressed so did the Connection they already posessed. After dinner they sat on the sofa watching tv. On a commercial Paul leaned in and kissed Kyle who immediately kissed him back murmuring “it’s been so long since I’ve been with a real grown up”

Drew was in a deep sleep from the bottle. So deep thay he rolled over a little too far and fell off the bed. It didn't hurt that much but it woke Drew up. The first thing Drew did was he felt the diaper to see if it was wet. Thankfully for him it wasn't. He then heard some noises come from the other. He was curious and when he saw Kyle and Paul he yelled out, "what the hell is going on here?!"

Kyle and Paul both jumped up but instead of looking guilty Kyle was angry “excuse me little boy what exactly are you doing out of bed”

paul added in “We have talked about this twice today when you are but somewhere by a grownup you stay there”

Kyle got closer looming over the smaller boy “I’d loose the tone this instant little boy you have just broken several rules and let’s be clear if you don’t want to see things you shouldn’t then you stay in bed like you were told to do now I’m seriously trying to figure out if I need to spank you right now”

Kyles facial express changed “baby I love you more then anything you are my baby and I am your daddy. But daddy needs grownup love too sweetheart that’s all and that absolutely does not change the fact that you keep disobeying us”

Kyle hugs the boy tightly “baby you will never ever loose me I love you more then anything that will never change but you are a baby,  daddy needsneeds someone to make make me feel good the way Mr bear make my baby feel”

Drew felt slightly better, in fact most of his own doubts were if he could satisfy Kyle. But knowing Paul could do that gave him so comfort. "I..I understand. But I'm glad to know you aren't leaving me." Hugging Kyle tighter he said, "I'm sorry for getting out of bed, i promise not to do it anymore."

Kyle hugged his boy tightly “don’t worry sweetheart this is daddy’s sometimes I forget that you are such a little baby and that’s why we got you your crib” he lifted Drew into his arms “give Dada Paul one more kiss baby then daddy will get you all settled in your nice safe crib” 

"A crib?" Drew thought. He was still a little delirious and upset about the situation, but he didn't want to make matters worst. Drew leaned in to kiss Paul and as they were headed to his new crib Drew said, "But daddy I won't get out of bed this time."

Kyle gave drew a reassuring squeeze “baby this isn’t a punishment, not really babies sleep in cribs that’s just what happens anyway Dada will be sleeping here a lot of the time so he will need the grownup bed” arriving in the bedroom he laid drew in the waiting crib”

Drew held on to Kyle tightly as they approached the crib. He was surprised how big the crib was and that it looked plenty big enough for him. "I guess that makes sense daddy. But what if I get scared? I might need you." Drew said as he stood up in the crib.

Kyle looked at his boy “baby dada told me that you slept in your crib for naptime so it’s not that different and daddy isn’t going anywhere sweetheart just call me and I’ll be right there plus you can see daddy’s bedftom your crib now please lay down and close those little eyes sweetheart”

Drew periodically woke up throughout the night to make sure Kyle was still there. He woke up around 7 am, but when he looked Kyle was gone. He stood up and said, "Kyle...Kyle...uh I mean daddy, dadddy?!" Drew didn't even notice he had wet himself yet.

Paul smiled at how easily the title slipped from his boys lips “I’m sorry baby but daddy has to work we could call him in a bit if you want” he smiled and slipped his finger into Drew’s diaper “you are very wet baby, not that I’m shocked, that is why we have you diapered after all” he heaved the boy on to his hip “ come on pretty boy let’s get you changed”

Drew rubbed his eyes as he was trying to wake up more. "I would like to hear daddies voice." Drew was a little shocked to say the least, but how the past few nights had been going he wasn't as surprised. "Do I have to wear diapers when i'm awake?" Drew asked.

Paul gave Drew a kiss. “No baby you don’t have to wear diapers when your awake as long as you can make it to your special baby potty but if you have any accidents then we will have to rethink that”