LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got what I deserved(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Paul walked over to Drew and pushed a pacifier between his lips “I don’t need any back talk little boy and for the record you have had a difficult time listening all day, this is just the final straw” he walked away

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew felt Paul stomp over to him and he looked up before having a pacifier placed in his mouth. Drew let out a disgruntled noise between the pacifier. He was upset and only wanted to go back to playing with his toys.

About 5 minutes into the timeout the door opened and Kyle walked in Paul stood and hugged him explaining “we had a hard listening day today Daddy this was the final straw” Kyle sat and watched Drew while Paul went to Finnish dinner. Eventually Kyle called “Drew baby come here please”

Drew looked out of the corner of his eye as Kyle walked in and greeted Paul. He wished to be greeted too but didn't move. Drew then made his way to Kyle after being asked to come over. He gave Kyle a big hug and said, "I missed you."

Drew then paused as he realized he would have to word this carefully. "Well, um I was playing with my toys and um, my T-rex rolled away and I didn't see Paul so I went to go get it. Then Paul got mad at me and told me I was being bad for trying to get my toy."

Drew was caught out, he thought Kyle would believe him more than Paul but that didn't happen. "I'm sorry daddy, I...I just don't like being in trouble and I didn't mean to break the rule, I promise."

Kyle hugged his boy “ok baby well I think what today is telling daddy is that you are a tired little boy so I’m going to give you a bath and your baba then it’s right to bed no arguments baby daddy is not in the mood” he lifted the boy into his arms and carried him toward the bathroom

Drew stood up, it felt nicer being wiped by Kyle than Paul. Or at least that's what he told himself. Drew  let Kyle wash him as he said, "How was your day daddy? Can we play tomorrow?"

Kyle finished washing the bouncy. He having him a Gentle  kiss, “you are always a good baby, that never changes sweetheart, sometimes your behavior may be naughty but you are always a good baby, am I understood my love”

Kyle smiled, “thank you baby, my good little baby”he lifted Drew from the tub and carried him to the bedroom “now let’s get this baby diapered and ready for bed so we can ha e a nice baba”

Kyle carried Drew to the bedroom and quickly diapered him before sliding a nightie over his shoulders and laying him down “even though you were naughty you can still sleep in the big bed with daddy because I love you” paul came in holding a bottle. He handed it to Kyle then leaned in close to drew “can I have a nite nite kiss baby boy”

Drew giggled again at Kyle's playfulness towards him as he tried to wrap the nipple around his lips. Once Kyle stop the loving teasing, Drew latched onto the rubber nipple and slowly started to suck on the bottle.