LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got what I deserved(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Drew shook his head as he was being diapered, the extra padding kinda felt good. He quickly fell asleep after his short tantrum. Not realizing what was happening, Drew was wetting his diaper in his sleep. Not even noticing until he was woken up from nap time.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew woke up an hour later, he felt a lot more rested. However it took him a second to realize what he had done. "Oh no!" he thought to himself. He was panicking and unsure of what to do. Maybe if he could replace the diaper and throw out the old one, but how would he get out of the crib. He tried and tried to climb out and even bang the bars down. Not realizing he was making noise.

Drew was panicking, "I uh, sorry I uh." He was having trouble finding the words. "Can you let me out please? I uh need to use the potty. An uh I can walk there myself, no need to carry me or anything.'

Paul unlatched the crib sure baby just lay down and promise me no more fibbing, you are back in diapers do we expect you to use them. It’s nothing to be embarrassed about plenty of little boys wet the bed”

Paul made quick work of removing the boys wet diaper and cleaning him up he redressed Drew in his underwear and shorts “I’m going to make this very clear baby if you lie to me again about having an accident then I’m going to put you back in full time diapers because I can’t trust you to tell the truth”

Josh didn't like hearing that but he felt he could stay dry when awake, or at least he hoped. "Ok paul, you'll see I won't wet when i'm awake. It just...you know happens a few times when I sleep."

Paulsmiled “ok baby be right back. He went into the kitchen and grabbed a sippy cup and filled it apple juice. He then got some goldfish and put them into a plastic bowl and put them in front of Drew here you go baby you should be able to feet yourself I think”

"I think so too Paul, if not you can." Drew said giggling. Drew drank quite a bit of juice and let out a big burp. Then went towards the goldfish and asked, "What time is it? When is daddy going to be home?"

Paul lo Led at his phone “Yes baby in about an hour so I’m going to make dinner while you play like a good boy so hopefull I can get you in the tub before daddy gets home but we’ll see”

Drew nodded as he played with his toys. He wondered if Paul would tell his daddy about the napping incident. Either way he was going to be happy to see him when he got home. Playing a little too hard one of his toys went a few feet away from the blanket. He went to go get the toy before Paul came back.

Drew felt it was so unfair but he chose a spot and slowly marched into a corner. "This isn't fair Paul, I didn't mean to break your stupid rule. Drew said as he crossed his arms.