LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got what I deserved(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul watched the boy eat then cleared the dishes and reached out his hand to Drew “ok sweetheart now I have some chores to do so I’m going to put you on your blanket with something to watch and also some toys I brought over” he lead drew to the livingroom 

Paul smiled and produced a large boy “well sweetheart it’s stuff that my nieces and nephews used to like, they’re bigger now but I still had the toys so. “ he placed the box in front of Drew inside were stuffed animals, and toy trucks, a baby doll, barbies , building blocks  and a tea set.

Drew was really curious about the items and wasted no time going through the toys. He noticed more of the stuffed animals and toy trucks. He then said, "Oh wow, thanks Paul. I don't know about the barbies and tea set. Aren't those for girls?"

Paul shook his head “no munchkin I don’t believe there are specifically boy and girl toys, you should play with whatever makes you happy, that’s all baby. Now I have some grownup stuff to do, you be good and play for a bit ok honey”

Drew nodded and said, "Ok i'll be good for you Paul." Drew then picked up some of the stuff animals and played like they were fighting each other for awhile along with the toy truck. After awhile Drew was a little curious and then picked up the barbie doll and her into the mix.

Drew froze for a second as he tried to casually hide the barbie doll. He then replied saying, "(Cough) yes I am having fun, pretending the animals are fighting. An um can I get some juice please?"

Paul sighed “sweetheart your daddy and I agree that while your having trouble with accidents it’s best if you stick with your special potty that way we can keep an eye on things, can you trust me baby”

Slightly embarrassed, Drew in a small tone said, "Yes..I do trust you." Drew slowly walked towards the potty and sat ready to do his business. It felt really odd to him and he was having trouble going. He closed his eyes hard and tried to push.

Drew did as he was told and stood up. He clenched again as Paul wiped him but was glad for it to be over with. "Thanks Paul, I could have it done it on my own but it's a little hard for me to reach at times." Drew said lying to himself.