LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got what I deserved(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Kyle watched as his boy fell soundly asleep. He lifted him and carried him to bed before sitting down and having another glass of wine. He watched tv and went to bed. Kyle woke up and left for work leaving the house in Paul’s capable hands

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew slept very well, a little too well. Drew had relaxed so much that he wet the bed. Not knowing at first what he did, he stretched himself before realizing the wetness of the bed. He panicked, he was hopeful that Kyle didn't know this before leaving to work. He had to change these sheets and his clothes. Drew took off his clothes and began pulling the sheets off, completely forgetting that Paul was in their place.

Paul heard rustling from the bedroom and without asking walked in to find a naked Drew hurriedly stripping the bed. In a stern voiced he said “Freeze” then crouching down in front of the the naked boy he asked in a more gentle tone “Drew, baby what’s going on here”

Drew froze almost instantly, he had completely forgotten that Paul would be here from now on and this situation could not look worst. He then replied, " Well, I uh..went to get some water and um...spilled it on the bed. I wanted to wash the sheets and my clothes."

• 3 weeks later...

Drew knew there was no hiding it. He put his head down and closed his eyes saying, "I....I wet the bed...and wanted to clean the sheets before anyone noticed." Drew blushed after admitting this to Paul.

Paul looked at the boy with gentle eyes “oh sweetheart that’s ok little boys like you have accidents all the time but telling fibs is very naughty so no more of that ok, if I don’t know what’s going on with you I can’t take care of you properly ok munchkin?” Now let’s get you changed then we have to discuss a few things do you want to pick out your clothes like a big boy” 

Drew put his head down and apologized to Paul. It was embarrassing and something he didn't want anyone else to find out about. "I'm sorry Paul and I won't tell anynore fibs." Drew replied. He then was curious about those few things he wanted to talk about. But he wanted to get dressed so he told Paul, "yes, I wanna wear those shorts and spiderman shirt."

Paul patted down the boys head ok honey, that’s a good boy. He got the requested clothing and took Drew’s hand “come on baby we have changing supplies in the livingroom then we can get you dressed and go over some rules”

Paul made quick work of stripping away the wet pull up and cleaned the boy “first no leaving a room or going anywhere without my permission. When I’m not with you I wNt you to hang out on this blanket at all times” he indicated a large quilt spread out in front of the tv.

Drew was confused and unsure of how to respond. "But, what if I get hungry or need to use the bathroom? Could I take the blanket with me at least?" Drew replied as he casually let Paul remove the wet pull up

Paul shook his head chuckling “sweetheart just call me and ask and then you can move or I’ll bring you something. The blanket never moves. Here’s the other thing, after your accident I think you should maybe be in pull ups all Daddy too”

Paul pretended to consider Drew’s request “ok sweetheart let’s  make a deal your daddy ordered you a training potty I’ll set it up right here and  if you prove that you are big enough to use it when you need to potty then no diapers for now”

Drew wanted to say more but knew he better not, Paul was giving him a chance so he might as well take it. "Sounds like a deal Paul! I'll show you I don't need diapers. Um also I kinda needed to go pee now."

Paul smiled at the boy “well luckily for you my love I have your potty right in the corner, he pointed to a small training potty “you go make puddles baby and I’ll dress you after your done” he allowed the naked boy to stand you “go on sweetheart potty like a big boy”

It took Drew a second, but he closed his eyes and though of something relaxing as he let his stream flow into the potty. He thought to himself, "Well better than peeing in the bed I suppose." Once he was done he walked over to Paul and said, "Man i'm starving, do we still have cereal?"