LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got what I deserved(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul gave Drew a big squeeze “such a good baby asking Dada for the potty” he pulled into their house and parked then went around and unbuckled Drew.”do you want to walk or be carried sweetheart”

Paul smiled “of course baby Dada will get you right up to the potty” he lifted Drew into his arms and carried him up the stairs “are you tired sweetheart” When the reached the living room he put the boy on his feet “go to your potty baby”

Drew was squinting his eyes a bit because he had to go but he said, "I'm a little tired da da. But I really need to go." As soon as he was let down he ran to the bathroom. Luckily he just made it to the toilet. He cursed himself at his weak bladder, that might have been 2 accidents in one day."

Paul tried to stop the boy but he was off like a. Flash. He followed Drew to the bathroom and squatted in fro t of the boy as he sat on the toilet “sweetheart I meant you need to use your special little potty. The grownup bathroom is not for babies and by the way what did daddy say earlier, when Dada asked if you felt tired how should you have answered Baby” he emphasized the last word

Paul help maneuver Drew to the nearby potty once he was settled Paul said “remember what daddy just said about remembering that you’re a baby and saying thing apparently so whT should you have said sweetheart” 

Paul couldn’t help but smile and kiss the boy “such a good baby making peepee in the potty now sweetheart you need to remember to always use the word baby when referring to yourself so you should have said that you were a tired baby earlier, we need to get better at that sweetheart you are running out of reminders now please try again for dada”

Paul looked around and found the requested stool “no problem baby it’s right here” he positioned the stool in front of the sink and turned on the water and standing directly hedinf the boy he washed his hand himself “all clean baby ready for a nice nap

Paul loved how odediant his boy was being but wanted to correct him”sweetheart your name is still Drew ok you’re a baby but you don’t have to call yourself bsby unless you want to we just wAnt to say your a good baby or a tired baby or” he tickled the boy “a happy baby”