LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got what I deserved(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul laid Drew down and grabbed a fresh diaper then began to remove his soggy diaper. Just then a father and his 7 year old son walked in the room the boy glanced toward the changing table “dad what’s happening” the father replied “it’s just a baby getting a clean diaper son the new baby will need to be changed just like that” Paul smiles at the interaction and asked would you like to watch or help buddy, being a big brother it a big responsibility” 

Drew's eye's got big when he heard the door being open, how could Paul not lock it! As heard the interaction between these strangers he shook his head no and in his quiet voice he said, "No Paul...please..I mean da da."

Paul shook his head “hush baby there’s nothing embarrassing about a baby getting a diaper change, it’s the most natural thing in the world”

the boy looked at his dad “can I help dad please it will be good practice” the father nodded and they moved into the stall

paul smiled at the boy “the first thing I need to do his remove the babies wet diaper” 

Drew started go tense up with his feet and legs. "No no no, please leave. I only want da da to change me" he said out of fear. He tried to plead with the stranger to not change him. This kid had to be more than half his actual age.

Paul cleated his throat “enough sweetheart” he popped a pacifier into Drew’s mouth he then motioned for the boy to cone closer “now all babies pretty much look the same, first thing we need to do is clean the baby” 

Paul. I tinted through the change explaining everything he was dong to the little boy then they were done. The father and son thanked Paul and left. Paul dropped a kiss on Drew’s cheek “all nice and clean baby”

Kyle kissed Drew’s cheek “well maybe sweetheart but actually it’s about time to go daddy needs to get back to work and I think it’s about your nap time”

kyle stood and pulled Drew onto his hip Paul took Kyles and and they headed for the door

Paul smiled down at the boy in Kyles arms “baby you take a nap everyday tits just part of our schedule, all babies take naps” 

when they got back to Kyles work Kyle handed Drew to Paul and kissed them both “see you both at home, be good for Dada baby”

Kyle smiled but tipped Drew’s chin “your mean you’ll be a good baby for Dada don’t you sweetheart, it’s important that you never forget the baby part from now on got it sweetheart so please try that again baby”

Kyle smiled. He kissed his boy on the lips “of course you will sweetheart p, you’re the best baby in the whole world me and Dada are so lucky” he walked away and Paul carried Drew to the car. He gave him a bounce and a tickle “what does it mean that you’re a baby munchkin”

Drew got a little excited from that kiss from Paul and blushed as he was being carried out. "It means that...that I have to let daddy and da da take care of me. Im...im no longer a big boy." Drew replied.

Paul gave his boy a little squeeze that all true honey but technically you are older the. daddy and almost 6 years older then Dada why do you think we are both big grownups and your only a little baby”

Drew looked at Paul with a somewhat fierce look. "Was he trying to push and test me?" He thought. Then he said, " cause...cause I'm so small like a baby..and and..i have accidents like one."

Paul have Drew another kiss “that’s exactly right sweetheart and we can’t forget about your teeny weeny little pee pee can we, that’s definitely baby sized which is why we need our friend me Bear right baby”

Drew grinded his teeth a little and yes, "Yes.....da da. My pee pee is too small for anyone else." He didn't want to say or do anything he would regret but this didn't set well with Drew.

They reached the car Paul gave Drew a squeeze “that’s ok baby, that’s why daddy as me and you have Mr. Bear, speaking of which as of right now I know done good baby who has definitely earned his special time tonight” he opened the door and situated Drew into his car seat.