LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got what I deserved(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew nodded as he went back to the blanket and sat down. He felt much better after going potty. He watched Paul go in and out of the room. He then asked, "Um Paul do you need any help?"

Paul walked out into the living room to find Drew sleeping he sighed this would threw thier whole schedule off. He gave the boy a little shake “sweetheart no going to sleep just now, we need to have lunch and we don’t want any more accidents so we need to get you diapered befor I put you down for your nap”

Drew woke up right away and said, "What no, I wasn't sleeping. I was, just resting my eyes. But know that you mention it, I am pretty hungry. An do I have to wear diapers? It's not night time, I won't wet myself."

Paul’s voice took on a firm tone “yes baby you need to wear a diaper for your nap absolutely” he took Drew’s hand and brought him to the kitchen where a bowl of mc and cheese was waiting “eat up baby”

Drew didn't like Paul's tone but he also didn't want to speak back at Paul. He put his head down as they went to the kitchen. Drew's attitude shifted when he saw the mac and cheese. This time Drew was a little better with taking his time, but he was having trouble with the fork. He decided it was better to use his hands.

Paul filled a sippy with grape juice and put it down in front of Drew. He made a tisking sound and grabbed Drew’s bib and a spoon sitting down across from the boy “baby you can’t eat Mac and cheese with your hands it’s just not acceptable but if your too little to feed yourself I can help you” he took the spoon and scooped some pasta “open up baby”

Drew caught his breathe and said, " yes da...I mean Paul. I'll...I'll take my time. Drew was blushing fiercely as he almost said daddy. He then opened his mouth and tried not to make eye contact with Paul.

Paul smiled and ignored the very obvious slip “ come on baby almost done” they repeated the process until the food was gone “ok sweetheart naptime Paul said as he wiped  Drew’s face clean. We just need to get you diapered for your nap” he carried Drew to the bedroom where a new crib was very visible 

Drew was still pretty tired so he let Paul carry him to the bedroom, until he saw the crib. He started to struggle a bit and said, "what is that crib doing here? I won't be sleeping in that."

Paul raised an eyebrow, this was where Drew would make his stand he sighed “sorry baby boy the crib is not optional we can’t have what happened this morning ning happen again you can’t be wandering around out of bed with out permission from me or daddy so this will be happening little boy”  

“Sweetheart I’m sorry but after this morning I just dont feel safe with you getting up without permission and supervision, this way daddy and me will know that your safe and can’t get hurt. If your good, it will only be for naps, at least for now”

Drew tried jumping in but he was too short, he had to crawl and lift himself up. He let out grunting noises as he did his best to get in. Out of breath he said, "There, let's get this over with."

Paul shook his head, he pulled down Drew’s shorts and fastened a diaper I p,ace before pulling the bots shorts off “you do t need these to sleep baby” he then kissed Drew’s cheek and tucked the blankets around him. “You sleep baby and I’ll see you after nap time” He cliched the crib rail in place